Hey guys, i need Help, SOMEONE PLEASE HELP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

:RejosVenomGirl
I need a weeeeeeeeeeeeeee bit of help ya'll. my boyfriend is obsessed with Venom (spiderman, ya'll know) and i wanna know where i can find information on him. websites, ppl i can talk to, i dont care, i want to find out As much as possible about Venom. i would GREATLY appriceate this. i hope at least SOMEONE can help. Happy Dance

:RejosVenomGirl
I need a weeeeeeeeeeeeeee bit of help ya'll. my boyfriend is obsessed with Venom (spiderman, ya'll know) and i wanna know where i can find information on him. websites, ppl i can talk to, i dont care, i want to find out As much as possible about Venom. i would GREATLY appriceate this. i hope at least SOMEONE can help. Happy Dance

Jason420
venom is a symbiote who took over the body of Eddie Brock and he was created by Todd Macfarlane YOU SHOULD ASK VENOMFAN IS THE EXPERT IN EVERYTHING VENOM

total metalhead
uh huh. you might wanna post somewhere else girly. this is the MUSIC forum.

burlyman
laughing out loud

VENOMfan

VENOMfan

VENOMfan
as of now the Symbiote has obsorbed the body of Eddie Brock((who was dying of cancer)) and reveled it need's adrenilen to live. it prefer's those with telepathic abilities and other psychic talent's ((spider-sense))

it's currently looking for a new host

it now look's like

VENOMfan
i went into much greater detail about the change in this thread, hope it help's

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f43/t29478.html

VENOMfan
here is a more detailed description of Brock's apperance as well as his famiy

Eyes: Blue
Hair: Reddish Blond
Features: As Venom, Brock has an elongated jaw, teeth, and tongue which are really part of the alien costume
Current Occupation: Mad killer bent on revenge
Former Occupation: Journalist for the Daily Globe, short stint as a Vigilante between murdering sprees
Citizenship: United States of America
Legal Status: Criminal record in U.S.
Place of Birth: San-Francisco, California
Marital Status: Divorced
Known Relatives: Carol Brock (father), Anne Weying (ex-wife, deceased in Amazing v.2 #19), Mary Brock (younger sister, mentioned in Nova v.3 #6-7)
Known Confidants: "Beck"
Known Allies: Spider-Man, Morbius, Vengeance ,Wolverine*
Major Enemies: Spider-Man, Carnage, Life Foundation, Juggernaut, Scarlet-Spider, Jury, Wolverine
Usual Bases: New York City (again)
Former Bases: New York City, San-Francisco, California
Current Groups: None
Former Groups: None
Education: BA in Journalism

*Eddie has worked with wolverine before but also fought him, but the Monster version of Venom consider's Wolverine only a enemy or potential host

amlap
wait so first the music forum now the movie discussion? what has KMC come to? messed

tbut anyway try the spider-man forum or marvel.com

botankus
Venom did used to be a doom "black" metal band in the early '80's, however.

Kes
lol.
Moving to Spider-man forum.
Moving--moved

VENOMfan
i already replied in your other thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.