x-men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SUPERMANDAMAN
If it was an all out fight of everyone on the the X-MEN who would come out on top.

SnakeEyes
the current X-men?

Alpha Centauri
I think it was, has been and will always be Wolverine. Or Colossus. Depending on timelines, teams etc.

You've got Psylocke, Bishop....many who could contend.

-AC

SUPERMANDAMAN
yea the current

SnakeEyes
well i think Wolverine then, Colossus is dead and so is Jean.

vu_Quang
Iceman anyone?

VENOMfan
Cyclop's, unless Jean or Pro X get's to him

vu_Quang
i'm really beginning to think that iceman's power's are severly underrated. not evenly deservingly so unlike jubilee. =(

he can theoretically take out everyone in the xmen but colossus.

you freeze you die, end of story. most of the xmen not immune to frost. not even storm can withstand her own lightning/frost (i dont think so anyways)

who?-kid
Is prof. X considered a true X-Man, or does the leader/founder not count ? If yes => we have a winner.

ScarletSpider
Prof. X left to go to Genosha. So he's not even an X-Man anymore. So far, Excalibur has been a fairly..eh, series. With Prof. X speaking like a valley girl.

The first issue was him lugging a coffin up a hill for 22 pages. At one point, he fell over and said "That so totally hurts!" Middle aged bald guys DON'T TALK LIKE THAT.

Arachnoidfreak
LOL I saw that too!

norrin radd

Arachnoidfreak
Actually, I think Collosus is just about the only one immune to Iceman.

bardock
iceman has great potential. that has been is storyline for most of his time as an x men the class clown who has great ability.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.