Jack Ass

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mujaffa
what do you guys and girls think about the hillarious show
jack ass.?? One hell of a good show laughing out loud laughing out loud

LanceWindu
A great show. Johnny Knoxville is funny.

ToMacco
Whenever I watch that show, I'm always smiling, shaking my head saying "What the hell?"

There are some stupid people out there.

LanceWindu
I escpecially like Wee-Man. Then there's Bam Margera. It's funny when they kick Johnny in the balls or have something thrown at them.

ToMacco
How about the one where the guy gets into a porta potty, then they turn it upside down and he gets drenched in piss and shit.

Why would you do that? What a jack ass. wink

LanceWindu
I believe that was the first episode.

I liked it when Wee-Man dressed up as an Umpah-Lumpah and went skateboarding.

ToMacco
If that show is on, and I'm flipping through, I'll watch it. But I don't go out of the way to watch.

LanceWindu
Same here. If it's on and nothing else is then I'll watch it. Otherwise I'm watching something better.

ToMacco
On MTV last night they had a celebrity deathmatch marathon. I watched that for a few hours. That's pretty funny.

LanceWindu
But sometimes it doesn't make any sense. Like the Hanson brothers were killed by Marilyn Manson but they came back in another episode and tried to kill Manson.

BTW. If you like CD then you'll like this special that's going to air soon on some channel here in the US. It's real celbrities boxing eachother.

ToMacco
I think I herd about that. I think Tonya Harding was going to box. . . some other washed up celeb. I don't remember who.

LanceWindu
I just wish it was like CD. Have Tonya get killed by Nancy Kerigan. Then have Stone Cold Steve Austin be the docter who makes sure that the celebs are dead.

ToMacco
I like Mills Lane in CD. He's funny.

LanceWindu
In Nevada where I used to live Mills Lane is an attorney.

ToMacco
He's got his own TV show I think. Or at least he used to.

LanceWindu
I haven't seen it lately so I don't know. But on his show he's a judge, but in Nevada he's a lawyer.

ToMacco
He's got all kinds of jobs

LanceWindu
I like his bald head too.

ToMacco
"Let's get it on!"

LanceWindu
Classic line.

Texas
Jackass was a funny show. But towards the end of it's run, it started to get a little typical. It was a fad show I guess.

Captain REX
I don't watch it, but my friend told me about it. Nut-ball. laughing out loud

Captain REX
Who watches South Park? I think it's kinda a sick show, but it was funny (when I watched it for the first time today). They killed Osama Bin Laden, Kenny, and Afghan Kenny. laughing out loud

LanceWindu
Noooo! Don't kill Kenny! That's my name!

Texas
South Park is one of my favorite shows! This past season with 'Trapper Keeper' and 'Towlie' has been the best! New episoes start this Wednesday!

ToMacco
Every time I try to watch it, I get the really old episodes.

Tonight they had the one where Stan's dog was gay.

Cartman: "Stan, your dog is a gay homosexual."

mah
laughing out loud that's a classic cartman line

LanceWindu
Stan: "Oh my God! Kenny killed Death!"

mah
''Oh my god! you found a penny!''

yerssot
and I don't know lines of them, excapt the classic
'Oh no! They killed Kenny!'
-'Bastards!'

LanceWindu
Timmy!

Mujaffa
what about that time on jackass when the did some joust with bmx-bikes???
****ing grrrrrrrreat.....
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

LanceWindu
That was ok. The one I liked better was when they dressed as hockey players and would go into stores and start to fight eachother just like in hockey.

Mujaffa
haven't seen that one, but that time when they dressed up like basketball-players, and started playing aginst one another in mall.

Captain REX
Interesting. Towlie came in on the Osama Bin Laden has Farty Pants episode.

Stan - I don't guys, I don't think we should be in a military base. They might shoot us!

Towlie - Whenever going somewhere new, always take a towl!

Cartman - Oh man! Go away Towlie!

Towlie - Wanna get high?

Cartman - NO TOWLIE WE DO NOT WANNA GET HIGH! GO AWAY!

Towlie - So I understand there's been a Towlie Ban (Taliban joke)?

Cartman - Go away!

Towlie - Okay bye! Huahaha!

LanceWindu
That was pretty stupid if you ask me.

ToMacco
South Park rules.

LanceWindu
South Park does rule, but that dialouge was pretty stupid.

finti
yeah Cartman does a cool version of Styx`s " I`m sailing away"

Mujaffa
starts humming

Bad Boy
Soon, me and my mates are going to make our own spinoff called,

DUMB ASS!

finti
or just Welsh would do big grin eek! wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.