Yuga Khan Vs. Imperiex

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Beyonder
Both are immensely powerful being of the DC cosmic, which would take the win if they ever fought?

Yuga Khan's my pick for the win.

eleveninches
I'd pick Impeiex

Beyonder
Yuga Khan. He only lost because he wanted to know the secrets of the Source Wall again.

Yugy owned both Apokolips and New Genesis' armies. Then enslaved Darkseid. He was draining planet as he was coming to Apokolips. Imperiex got beat by sundipped Superman.

eleveninches
I guess you're right about that

dominic/wolf
um imperiex prime whats his powers and yuga khan what the ****

BootlegBoys420
Yuga Khan...

Mider
Can you give us a bio of The Characters?

kevdude
my bet is def on Imperiex Prime he is a force of nature, it took almost all of the DC Universe to stop him and in the end they never really stopped him, he was here before the DC universe was created, darksied i think hit him with his omega effect and it didnt even faze Imperiex, darksied has only feared 2 beings doomsday and imperiex prime, u make it sound as tho superman did it on his own and if it was just superman vs imperiex prime superman would die in 1 sec lol

Beyonder
And who beat Khan? New Genesis and Apokolips forces couldn't stop him. He trapped Darkseid easily. He even cut Highfather's connection with the Source. Imperiex is overhyped. What did he actually do that's impressive? Force of nature? Obviously not since Superman with a sundip kicked his ass. As for the DC universe, really? Where was New Genesis? The group of DC teams and individuals that fought Imperiex would get decimated by Yuga Khan. He left of path of destroyed planets as he made his way to Apokolips.

kevdude
Imperiex has also destroyed a few planets on his march across the universe, imperiex destoryed Daxam a planet that was inhabited with superman like beings and still was destoryed. Almerac was destroyed and it was the home of Maxima, Imperiex drained Apokolips of all of its energy. also the main reason superman got that close to imperiex was cause of kismet, also kismet died and she was alot more powerful then a sun dipped superman lol, imperiex wanted to bring about the NEXT BIG BANG something i prob think Yuga Khan would die from, imperiex kills yuga khan in prob 2 mins or less. and thats being generous lol, but i do agree they both are about the most powerful beings in the DC Universe

Beyonder
Originally posted by kevdude
Imperiex has also destroyed a few planets on his march across the universe, imperiex destoryed Daxam a planet that was inhabited with superman like beings and still was destoryed. Almerac was destroyed and it was the home of Maxima, Imperiex drained Apokolips of all of its energy. also the main reason superman got that close to imperiex was cause of kismet, also kismet died and she was alot more powerful then a sun dipped superman lol, imperiex wanted to bring about the NEXT BIG BANG something i prob think Yuga Khan would die from, imperiex kills yuga khan in prob 2 mins or less. and thats being generous lol, but i do agree they both are about the most powerful beings in the DC Universe

laughing I ask you again, where was New Genesis? If Imperiex was such a threat, why didn't New Genesis assist Apokolips in riding of Imperiex? This thing about Imperiex being about to restart the big bang, so what? He needed his probes and machines to assist him in hollowing out the center of the universe to do so. It wasn't like Imperiex under his own power can do such. If your going by things like they supposedly do, Yuga Khan can move the moon with the blink of his eyes or destroy an entire civilization the same way.

kevdude
ninja hmmm thats a good question where New Genesis was? maybe they didnt want to get killed in the war. Imperiex doesnt really need his probes at all they are just to make the Hollowing process go more smoother. i think Imperiex is prob going to be returning soon tho to finish the job, ther is suppose to be something about a Crisis 2 later in 2005 so i think it could be a good chance he is returning. it has been said that trying to destroy him could bring about another Crisis like ther was ummm 20 years ago. maybe we might get to see a real Yuga Khan vs Imperiex Prime fight if that happens. i still say imperiex but it would be a pretty close fight.

Mider
Yuga Khan did all His feats SINGLE HANDEDLY and this was PRE-CRISIS DARKSEID He only lost cause The Source Itself had to trap Him after He tried to figure out Its secrets.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.