jack the ripper

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ladygrim
THIS ONE MITE NOT B VERY POPULAR BUT I LOVE READING BOUT JTR to me its fasinating that they never caught him and he was probably rite under there nose .... wink

RaventheOnly
never read anything about him ... but i saw a lot of documentaries big grin

cermiestar
oh i went to madame tussauds and there was a london dungeons walk through thing about the old muderers in london, i presume JTR would be in there but i refused to go in, it was pitch black and people jumped out at you and i got sooo frightened last time i went on soemthing like that sad

ladygrim
me too ... but i would love to know who he is

Reborn Again
I too am fascinated about JTR. I enjoy mysteries and JTR is a mystery unsolved. Scotland Yard came close, but there has never been any conclusive evidence of his identity. The movie FROM HELL gave some insight into the mind of JTR and added a very intriguing twist to JTR's indentity and fate, but no one really knows what happened to JTR. He just vanished into the night.

ladygrim
kewl it sounds twisted tho when ur telling ur friends how mucj ur intrested in jtr ...

<Tidus>
By the way his still alive yes

Devalion
I saw the film starring Michael Caine.......and found it very interesting.

furryman
eek! i went in there when i was like 10

ladygrim
i want to go but my parents are to busy

Sweetest Sin
You're such a goof. This a couple hundred years ago. He's dead.

Actually there was some who believed that JTR was a woman.

ladygrim
it was august the 25th 1888 the first murder was done ... .. they even thought it was mary kellys boyfriend cuz he wanted her to get out of prostitution so scotland yard thought he killed the others to scare her ...

fuct_up_kid
well i think the whole from hell theory is quite believable...if you're not familiar with it, a prince married a prostitute, and to keep everyone from knowing and there being a big scandal, queen victoria got a doctor to murder the people who were at the wedding.

Evy_O
that's an old thread messed

but I know the story about him, I read it some years ago, lots of theories as to whom he might have been, but nothing really sure

ladygrim
yeah i know so many people had the finger pionted at them ...

silver_tears
I think there is nothing wrong with being fascinated by JTR no
In fact I love reading murder mysteries and old crime stories, they are interesting and give you a sense of the past smart

And though I am not fluent in this one, I have seen From Hell, very interesting work, although graphic messed

§words point
we know who jack the ripper is know.

warning do not highlight if you dont what to hear graphic stuuf jack the ripper was a man name Gerorge Klemen. He was a ex-surgen that had a deformed ______ so he couldnt sexually perform thats why he did all that stuff.

lil bitchiness
cry I went to London dungen and saw the Jack The Ripper bit...i think that experience cut 20 minutes off my life!

~*Auror_Chk*~
well i watched the movie FROM HELL...with Johnny Depp...it was about Jack The Ripper.....i thought it was scary sad i hate scary movies!!! but this one was pretty good tho....it had Hagrid (Robbie Coltrane) on it...lol...thats why i watched it.....i watched it at night which was a first for me because when scary movies are hired out i usually watch it during the day......or my face ends up like bored for the rest of the night...i get paranoid!!!! (all the time) lol

Mr Zero
I can recomend reading Portrait of a Killer by Patricia Cornwall, she makes a very convincing case for the ripper being Walter Sickert the painter.

ladygrim
people think someone called sikert avery disturb painter could be the most likely face for jtr as he loved to draw women getin killed and dimembered parts of bodys... (very similar to those bodys left by jtr)

... jtr was more of a crazed loone than people think he didnt just kill 5 prostichutes he killed children aswell ... and many more women than we think ....

silver_tears
that's speculation

Into the Void
That movie "From Hell" is based off of a comic book, written by Alan Moore. Sure, it is loosley based on the true story, but it IS still fiction, to a certain extent. I don't recommend using that as a source of information.

Not only do I love Jack the Ripper, but I find most serial killers interesting, whether they were caught or not.

Agent Elrond
I've heard several theories, forgot them all expect one: JtR might have been royalty. I might have misheard, I forgot all the details

ladygrim
me too .. i am fasinated in most serial killers

ladygrim
erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.