Wanna delete this one too, alright, cuz i might as well not even...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ghetto Goblin
...try tomake another thread, it's gonna get DELETED.

look VENOMfan, i sorta understand, but if you delete that many of mine, people see it and they too come after me, like Feceman, he wants you to delete my other 2 left. but if your gonna delete that many, take em' off the list completely don't just scratch em' out, you might loose another member, but what do you care.

VENOMfan
what is this?, Drama!?

2. Please, don't start threads on a topic that already has a thread devoted for it, this place is getting clogged with all the repetitive threads. If you have something to say about a movie, please check the first page and make sure there isn't a thread for it in existance. Having numerous threads for the same topic can be very confusing and annoying to everyone. So just double check to make sure from now on.

see this? it's a simple forum rule, of course member's are getting mad
"the same topic can be very confusing and annoying to everyone."

understand?

FeceMan
So why hasn't this one been closed?

smile

VENOMfan
Im waiting for his reposne. to be sure he understand's

Ghetto Goblin
hm, let's see

1.) i don't give
2.)drama sucks
3.)i farted
and
5.)i'm stupid, ya getting that smart boy

naw just kidding but 1 and 2 are true: proof...

but the thread's title doesn't say it all, sorry but i
can't go clickin' around reading everything or trying to find one
fact, i gotta get it, and i gotta get it now. who care's whatever

VENOMfan
Well Ive given you plenty of chances and the rules are the rules if you still have a problem leave.

closing...................

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.