KMC Gothic Formal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black Onyx
Welcome to the Gothic Ball. Dance to music like The Sisters of Mercy, or relax.

Devalion
Onyx I love that dress! Its really nice!

the Vee
hmm she kinda cute

Black Onyx
yeah its coo'big grin

Clark_Kent
gothic people, i better walk the other way.

but before i leave, i'll have to dance, anyone want to TANGo. we have to have two, we can boggy to the monster ballad of Metallica's
" And nothing else matters."

come on, who wanna reach and squezze some rump? or ass...

Black Onyx
i swear to god if you dont shut up im ramming rat poisin down your throught

JKozzy
Another fad thread. Just what we need. no expression

Clark_Kent
yeah, another useless comment from the gothic peeps..

i'm sorry, but, B.O. shoved mice poison down my gullet.. to bad, because i have not seen gothic boobs...oh, i'm sorry..i'm usually a nice guy, but she had to shit on me..

JKozzy
Let it drop to the bottom. On page 2, this will be a memory. And all will be better no expression

Df02
this thread is no less bad than half the other crap that circulates this cess-pit of a forum lol

RaventheOnly
nope it isn't and you mean Cess-pool big grin

Df02
no i dont, can be both....and if it cant, then this particular forum is more of a pit than a hole neway, hole is too nice a word

EDIT: sorry tired, Pool too nice aswell

Clark_Kent
its a shit hole for all the shit-shitters to shit out tasteless shit..

have you seen Jay and Silent bob strikeback?

loved it..calling us nerds in our parents basements...of course, not me..my turds don't smell. confused

Bar-en-Danwedh
Cess-pool: an existing writhing mass and sorce of cess!
Cess-Pit: a man made shrine of cess, to be later called upon for all your cessy needs...

and what the hell, here's this pic of me again, just so i'm appropriatley dressed to dance with onyx...

smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.