Could Anyone do it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
could any non-telepath defeat Cable?

Arachnoidfreak
Why did you make a new thread for this? You could have brought this question up in the other thread.

Of course a non-telepath can beat Cable, writers would NOT let Cable win all of his fights with non-telepaths. Theoretically, Cable SHOULD win, but it will never happen.

SnakeEyes
cuz i wanted to know others opinions
Plus, could Cable get into Juggernauts head?
Could he do the same with Magneto?
Those are possible questions that could come up in this thread.
And if there is a non-telepath that could beat Cable without prep-time i would just be curious to know.

vu_Quang
you have to get rid of the helmuts first

Arachnoidfreak
Juggernaut real weakness is telepathy, yes, Cable would annhilate him. Magneto has some telepathic power, a resistance to telepathy, and control over metal, so Cable would get his ass handed to him(Cable's body has alot of metal on it)

VENOMfan
Juggy's helmet sheild's him from telepathy tho right?

so....unless Cable get's his helmet off how would he beat him? is his telekinetic power strong enuf to pop it off?

just a question, Im not to familar with Cable

Arachnoidfreak
I dunno...it's possible I guess. His helmet is bolted to the armor on his torso right? I've seen Cable take apart a house at it's seams, he could probably just take out the bolts and then take off the helmet. Then mindhump Juggs into submission.

SnakeEyes
you make Cable's powers seem very disgusting ArachnoidFreak.......

Arachnoidfreak
SnakeEyes - If you truely knew me, you'd think I was a very disgusting person. My avatar is of insects eating each other! Actually, an arachnid eating an insect. I come up with some sick shit every so often.

VENOMfan
I thought it was a spawn action figure.

but Cable has busted apart a house with telekinetic's?

good lord....well there goes Juggernaut having a chance

Arachnoidfreak
well, not just "bust it apart". he seperated every nail from every peice of wood, and then seperated the walls. and then he put it all back together...while flying. Cable/Deadpool #3 I think.

SnakeEyes
i have that issue
cool stuff

Alpha Centauri
In theory wasn't there bolts/deadlocks that fastened Juggernaut's helmet on? If so sure he could pop it off.

I always thought he could use that discharge rifle an make his helmet explode.

-AC

SnakeEyes
is that the rifle that makes the object glow then blow up?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.