What Would Be The Perfect Horror Movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FEDFAN316
hello!what do YOU think would be the absolute perfect horror movie?would it star LEATHERFACE?or JSON?or mabe even MIKE MYERS?would you make UP the villian?of course you might want to make the bad guy invincible.so feel free to descibe you perfect horror movie and villian!
see ya! smile big grin laughing evil face stick out tongue

BackFire
This is basically a vs thread. Use the thread at the top of the forum.

FEDFAN316
which thread?

Cinemaddiction
The one entitled "Who Would Win?"

Close 'er up.

FEDFAN316
that's not what i'm saying,i'm just making a thread to see what everyone else's perfect horror movie is cause i'v already got mine.and i just wanted to put a poll to see who you guys think is the BEST VILLIAN not "Who would win?"!

scarymvyfanatic
Freddy Krueger would be the best, hes just so much scarier, mike and jason arent' scary at all and the creeper, give me a break

HockeyHorror
close this.

FEDFAN316
why?it's a good thread!who wants to hear my perfect horror movie and villian?it's pretty good,though it'll probably have to wait for very late tomarrow of very early thursday i'll be out for the day sad church camp sucks b**** man!!!!

FEDFAN316
turns out that i'm not going,so my perfect villian wolud be a mix of Freddy,Mike,Jason,and the Creeper,so they could pull a person from dreams,torture them in thier dreams,be really strong,know how to really hack people up,talk smack to the victims,and just eat someone to regenerate parts lost.the movie would be scary from the beginning unlike all the other's where it very slowly unravels which is so boring.the victims would be smart enough to follow the rules (do that later) but dumb enough to fall into a semingly simple trap or ambush.
THE HORROR MOVIE RULES!!!!!!! :
1)no matter what,don't stop running if you fall get up imediatly!
2)close and lock all doors and keep moving to slow down the killer
3)keep a good weapon with you like a chainsaw or an axe
4)don't stop if you see a body of your friends to see if thier dead,just call out thier name
5)no matter what,don't scream or make any sound at all
6)if the killer's near and your scared out of your wits,don't move,even if your covered in rats or cockroaches or whatever else comes to mind
and 7)if your on a horror reality show like on Halloween:Resuection turn off the camera when the killer is near,refering to the scene in the garage when Mike finds her by looking at her monitor.
thank you!!!!!if you have any more rules,just post them

HockeyHorror
Leprechaun + Hannibal Lecter + King Kong=
Giant Intellectual Magicical Gorilla

FEDFAN316
good though gorillas creep me out for some reason like graveyards and clowns.just 3 of my very few weaknesses.another one...hot guys! embarrasment thumb up whistle go hotties go hotties especially a select few stick out tongue

chilled monkey
Tricky one. I would probably prefer a new character as opposed to an existing one. I'm not sure what; I'll have to think about it.

If it was an existing character, say Jason for example, I'd do a movie in which he is finally able to rest in peace.

My perfect horror movie would star Jessica Biel and Eliza Dushku (I can dream can't I?). Think about it; both have been in horror before (TCM and Wrong Turn), both have played vampire hunters, in Blade:Trinity Jessica uses a bow, Eliza used one as well as Faith and she used it in Wrong Turn. In Wrong Turn, Eliza's character was Jessie and in TCM, Jessica's was Erin. It's like they swapped initials.

Cinemaddiction
Thank you, Randy.

http://www.mymovieprops.com/props/randy1.JPG

Big surprise there. "Summer Catch" and "The New Guy" got snubbed at the Oscars if ya ask me.

As for my perfect horror movie, it's been done. It's called "Hellraiser".

botankus
Hellraiser is indeed an ideal horror movie. With as much complaining as I've seen about TCM and the TCM remake as of late, I would say that it is really, really, hard to be critical of the first Hellraiser.

FEDFAN316
i can't remember,what's it about again?

FEDFAN316
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Thank you, Randy.
by the way,i made those up cause randy's are totally different.i just used the same idea.whistling1angel_notinnocent

eggmayo
my perfet film would be a cross between hellraiser and the denzel washington film "fallen"
the plot would be that a demon escapes from hell and can transfer between bodies of evil or "marked" men but still have some of the ole hellraiser puzzles and random violence

FEDFAN316
cool

chilled monkey
My ideal horror would be something about witchcraft. Perhaps something like 'Evil Dead', where a malevolent force/spirit etc is released and a coven of witches have to save the people responsible.

Something similiar to 'Nightbreed' would also be good. I like the idea of the monsters being victims.

FEDFAN316
freaky deaky

Stormy_Day
Right now anything thats not a sequel,prequel,or remake erm

FEDFAN316
why?they're cool sequals happen after the story,prequals happen before the story and sometimes remakes are a really good thing!

Cinemaddiction
I think I'm the best villain, to be honest.

FEDFAN316
describe yourself as a villain

Stormy_Day
sometimes

FEDFAN316
yeah(stares off into space thinking of hotties)oh i'm sorry!

Stormy_Day
lol

The reason I say that is because there needs to be more original stories right now .They need to introduce to foes and monster cool we cant live of the same characters forever.

MacheteMike
I SAW THIS PREVIEW TO THIS CHEAP UNDERGROUND HORROR MOVIE CALLED "THE CHAMAELEON". it was about a villan that could change his appearance into any villan he wants!! he could be jason,freddy,myers,scream,freddy,leatherface....i mean anybody he wants!! how kool is that!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.