who is more famous now? Spiderman or Superman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

joesha28
Ok, we know that both Spidey and Supes are some of the most famous comic book characters of all time, if not the most. Both are the Icons of their respective productions, Marvel and DC. But let us not ignore the fact that Superman was the one who kept comics going back in that old days. And the Wall-Crawler was also creeping up the Man of Steel's back. But now who is famous? ( pls do not take the Spiderman movie into consideration, i'm talking comics) tell me your reasons.

VENOMfan
bad place for this thread. you shoulda posted this in either the Spiderman forum or the main comic forum

I say Superman was thee comic guy back in the day. started it all.

but Spiderman exploded, his popularity sky rocketed.

IMO Superman is known all over the world. every body knows who he is.

Spiderman isnt, but where he is known chances are more people are going to say Spiderman is there favorite

Alpha Centauri
Spider-Man is more famous now coz of his movies.

It's only gonna take the new Superman to see that to an end though. You have to remember, Superman is a VERY old fashioned and to a certain degree, corny superhero. There's only so many forms he can take until he is no longer relevant. Spider-Man, being an everyman character, will live on for as long as he needs to. You read Spider-Man now or Spider-Man number 1, same old Spidey but he's like "hip" and "down with things" for whatever time he is in. Even in Deadpool 69 someone mentions Radiohead. Superman just doesn't have that connection. Kids are more inclined now to laugh at a guy even dressed that way.

-AC

joesha28
U see Venomfan, this forum is Batman i know but this is the closes here to DC, i had one in spidey forum cos, that is close to hmmm Spidey. U see. I don't want to results that are bias

Joker1237
I say Supes because he started the whole comic thing. He is more well know around the world than Spiderman, I was in South Korea for 4 years. Did not even know who Spiderman was until the movie. But they do know who Superman is.

Alpha Centauri
That's a bit odd considering the Far East are probably the biggest lovers of Western culture than people from the actual West. You'd think they'd know Spider-Man from the Marvel Mangaverse at least.

-AC

Joker1237
Well they get the movies, but not the comics. They have there own Manga cartoons. I mean how would you know who Iron Man was if you never read a Iron man comic?? I guess Superman is more well know there because he is the one that started it, and of couse the movies.

Alpha Centauri
Well there is a book called "The Iron Man" by Ted Hughes. Some connection.

But true, besides that, dunno.

-AC

Jargon343
I don't see Superman losing his place as the most popular comicbook character for a long time.

WHen people think comic books they think SUPERMAN...i love spidey, but he doesn't come anywhere close to the popularity of where superman was/is/or will be...superman is a national and international figure..spidey is known to many but is not as quickly associated to the superhero genre as superman

Alpha Centauri
Actually most people think of "Marvel" when they think of comics.

As for character, out of these two, I'll say Superman now actually. Purely off the back of how long he's been here. Spider-Man will outlast him I think.

-AC

Jargon343
No, they think 'Superman'.

It's just kind of a given. Maybe comic book fans think 'marvel' but everyone else thinks 'Superman'.

VENOMfan
people who never read a comic think superhero think Superman

I think I agree with this..but just to be sure, most people who Know Spiderman AND Superman generally pick Spiderman

Superman is actually not too popular to actual comic reader's.

>>>
wait for a Superman fan to say yes he is.
>>>

becuase of his multipowered nature "it is a good thing its raining frog's becuase I have my cape that.......uh.........amplifies my eye lazer's that can burn stuff but also......make...uh...my breat turn intoo.....uh....frog cages"

Alpha Centauri
"It's just kind of a given. Maybe comic book fans think 'marvel' but everyone else thinks 'Superman'."

That isn't a fact. This is just between Spidey and Superman, the two people I don't even believe hold the most famous crown. Superman maybe.

-AC

VENOMfan
I do, Spiderman can easily be the current most popular hero ever

Jargon343
Pick him for what?

Arachnoidfreak
Superman definitly holds the "most Famous" crown. Shit, he's even being named in Marvel movies(The first Spiderman). People unfamiliar with frickin popculture know who the big red "S" belongs to when they see it. If they see a black spider, they'll just think "oh. A black spider."

People who don't read comics, people who don't watch movies, even friggin hermits know who Superman is. He may not be the most popular(I know plenty of people that hate him) but he certainly is the most well-known. He's had more tv shows, movies, cartoons, and comic books than any other superhero, ever.

Joker1237
yes I am a bat fan, But EVEN I will agree Supes is more well know than the Batman, and even Spiderman. Spiderman was not even a though in my head, because of my Bat suff, than the movie came out and of couse it was big. BUT there was MORE HYPE when the SUPERMAN movie came out, and a bit less HYPE with SPiderman, (Even though Batman had a lot of Hype in 89, even that Hype was nothing to Superman's Movie Hype.)

Alpha Centauri
That's a tremendous point about Supes mentioned in Spider-Man.

However, DC don't base it in the real world. It's Metropolis and Gotham City. Therefore referring to Spider-Man in NYC would be a bit fake. It seems much more realistic to refer to a DC character in a Marvel flick than it is to do the opposite.

-AC

Linkalicious
it's too difficult to ever tell.

If you've heard of Superman....it's almost a certainty that you've heard of Spiderman too.

Alpha Centauri
I think I'd go for Superman being more famous over Spider-Man but with the movies it's so hard to tell.

I know who I think is the most famous for reasons stated. But Superman is undoubtedly a contendor.

-AC

Victor Von Doom
I'm not sure, I think Superman has the classic thing which makes it a bit more confusing. They're probably about equal.

SpyCspider
Duude...totally Superman all the way. He's an American Icon.....he's like Tarzan like Hercules like Zorro like Monkey King (for Asia). It's just no contest. He's Mickey Mouse. My grandma who never read comics or been to the US knows who Superman is. Any bum off the street knows about the "big S."

Give Spidey another 50 years or enough publicity and many people "might" notice him...but there can be no doubt people will remember a guy who flies, who's insanely strong, who saves the maiden, who wears a cape...over a guy in spandex, wearing a mask, and climbs on walls. Sorry Stan, but Supes got there first. I like Spidey more but you can't beat a classic icon in terms of popularity....until my grandparents', parents', and my generation slowly die out.... cool

Victor Von Doom
YOu are forgetting though, these people will equally know Spider-man. I don't think being an American icon hold as much water in places that...erm, aren't America.

VENOMfan
the better superhero.

Most comic reader's are more inclined to like Spiderman more than Superman.

If you dont know too much about Superhero's chances are your going to say.... Superhero? uh Superman right?

Victor Von Doom
Being named initially doesn't equal fame though. Fame is to do with proliferation of reputation.

VENOMfan
You mean Supe's is the one with the largest rep right? yes that's true

Victor Von Doom
Not necessarily, kind of though. I would say to people with no knowledge or interest in comics, those two are equally famous.

who?-kid
Even with the Spider-Man movies, Superman remains the better known hero.

VENOMfan
Well....I dont know about that....becuase of the film's Marvel is promoting Spiderman everywhere. and even created "Spiderman India"

http://www.gothamcomics.com/spiderman_india/

wuTa
i love spidey but i argee with the people who say superman...right now spider-man is in the lime light...but at any given day in age you throw superman in the mix and people are gonna watch, buy, or listen because he was the very 1st superhero and people have heard about that charactor in some way..superman was a hit in the 50s and 60s with that tv show, wasnt there a cartoon about him in the 70s...the movies in the 80s and even now they have the show smallville....both a spider-man movie and shows flopped in the 70s....the spider-man movies now are the only succesful translation from the comics to a wider audeince with the exception of the cartoon from the 90s

Jargon343
Back in the 70's there was a film in India called 'Indian Superman'. It was basically just scenes of Christopher Reeves flying around spliced with scenes of an Indian guy dressed like Superman karate chopping bad guys, but still it goes to show that Superman has been an icon even in India for decades.

Arachnoidfreak
Well...yea, but DC only made up fake city names because they wanted their readers to be able to relate to the story, and to make it more believeable(as ridiculous as that sounds, it's true). Batman was originally supposed to be in New York, but they changed it to Gotham City because little kids living in New York(back in 1941) would think "I live here and I've never seen him. This comic is a bunch of crap."

Alpha Centauri
"Well...yea, but DC only made up fake city names because they wanted their readers to be able to relate to the story, and to make it more believeable(as ridiculous as that sounds, it's true). Batman was originally supposed to be in New York, but they changed it to Gotham City because little kids living in New York(back in 1941) would think "I live here and I've never seen him. This comic is a bunch of crap."

DC might wanna consider firing a few people.....

-AC

Arachnoidfreak
LOL, well I think the people that did that are retired now(this was back in the 1940s)

Jargon343
I don't think it's because people would say 'I live here and I've never seen Batman.' I think it's because you have more freedom to make the city what you need it to be when you make it up. DC can't just drop Arkham Asylum and Wayne Enterprises into the middle of NYC. I live in NYC and I could tell you whether a street that Spiderman is standing on is a real street or not. In fact in the comics it seems like Spider-man doesn't live in NYC, he lives in a city that stole a bunch of NYCs landmarks.

On a related topic, I remember before the Spiderman movie came out, wondering how they would make the Spiderman and Superman costumes look in the upcoming movies. I figured both of their usual costumes were just far too fruity for modern audiences (they work well enough in the comics but live action is a different deal). At the same time, they couldn't give them a rubber and vinyl outfit like they gave to Batman, because that wouldn't really be Spiderman or Superman.

Fortunetly, they did manage to make Spidermans outfit considerably less gay without actually changing it that much, so maybe they could do the same for supes.

SpyCspider
Um, I just explained that in my post...i said even my grandma who's never been in US knows about Superman. If you've traveled around the world, you just notice the big difference. When little kids play superhero, they put a towel on their back and pretend they're flying....they don't clench their fingers and pretend to shoot webs. And American icons DO hold as much water because....erm, frankly America is influential all around the world. Spidey may gain popularity rapidly because of this...but as of now, Supes rules all.

Victor Von Doom
That's ridiculous. American culture means **** all in the Eastern tradition.

I have travelled to places, but I wouldn't claim to have gone everywhere and noted the child/superhero activity going on, as I doubt you have.

My point is: your grandma MUST also know about Spider-Man. I'm not even denying Superman may be more popular: just not on the basis of arguments regarding American culture, which is only valid within America, and even then Spider-Man is arguably as prolific.

joesha28
Hmmmm ok. U guys knew that Supes was almost beaten to a pulp by the World's Mightiest Mortal, Captain Marvel better known Shazam! ? Superman's comics was losing out to this guy from Fawcett Comics. National Periodical Publications (now DC Comics) sued Fawcett Comics for plagarism, due to the alleged similarity of Captain Marvel to Superman. After years of litigation, Fawcett agreed to stop publication in the 1950s, feeling that a decline in the popularity of superhero comics meant that it was no longer worth continuing the fight. That was their mistake. DC bought them and Supes ruled. Now Captain Marvel is having his say against Superman is when Supes gets mad and no one could stop him. Caps is the only hero is ever noticed clearly defeated the Man of Steel. Well since his comic challange only Spidey was/is coming close of dethroning or has dethroned Supes. Webhead might even succeed in out-pacing Superman.

Alpha Centauri
Spider-Man WILL outlast Superman for the simple reason he's more believable to change with the times.

-AC

Jargon343
Aren't Spiderman comics already outselling Superman comics? I wouldn't argue that Spiderman is more popular among comic book readers than Superman. But that isn't what this thread is about, its about who is more famous.

Arachnoidfreak
No, actually, right now Superman is the #1 selling comic.(it may have somethign to do with Jim Lee peniciling though.)

wuTa
this is what i think of superman.......fyou

Alpha Centauri
I think Jim Lee's involvement is a safe bet.

-AC

JuggernautFan
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Alpha Centauri
....and additional Ha's.

-AC

JuggernautFan
sorry.... i thought it was funny.

ragesRemorse
As popular goes then spiderman is obviously more popular, but as well known, then all the top heros are just as well known. Of course everytime a movie about them comes out there going to be more popular at that point in time.I doubt any comic movie will overtake spiderman records though, atleast not for a long while. In the comic realm though, as pointed out above ,superman is defaintly the top selling, but this doesnt happen often, however they are trying to give superman a make over and make him more vulnerable. this is a good thing, the comcis are not only visualy awsome but the stories are starting to become intersting again

Arachnoidfreak
Yea, Brian Azzarello is doing a good job with the story, and Jim Lee is successfully making Superman a darker character.

For people who never got into Superman because they thought he was "too powerful" this is a good storyarc to pick up.

punkyhermy
i think SUPERMAN
he started the whole comic thing....
and when you say superhero Superman comes to you'r mind.
Superman is damn famouse, every one knows who he is....
but spidy...
yeah he is famouse now, coz of the movies....
telling the truth i hadn't heard of spidy untill the movie came out...
no actually i had but only 3-4 people knew him....
but hey that is my opinion

punkyhermy
but i think Superman is too corny, and spiderman is also sorta corny, well ok not very corny but sorta.
i think batman rules! big grin

Mr Parker
as far as name recognition goes,SUPERMAN wins, but popularity wise SPIDER-MAN wins.

Joker1237
Supes started it all and no one can take that way. Batman came a year later or so. So evey hero that follow either took the shape of one or the other, or both combine.

Mr Parker
Yeah I could not have said it better myself,back in supes day,supes was the man.But spidey came on the scene and exploded and is more popular now than he was when he first came out.Where comics wise,superman hasnt fared that well in the last decade or so.

joesha28
This is my first thread that i've started in KMC...i'm reviving it!!!

Knightfall93
Well here's a big "BUMP" for your 1st thread, mate!

snoopdogg
World wide Supes is more popular than Spidey.

Clark Kent I think is a household name. Peter Parker is close but not everybody knows who he is.

Then you have the logo of Superman.

Scoobless
Originally posted by joesha28
But now who is famous? (pls do not take the Spiderman movie into consideration, i'm talking comics) tell me your reasons.

You can't ignore the Spider-Man movies because a hell of a lot of people only really know Superman from his Television and film appearances...... because of those (more than the comics IMO) Superman is known worldwide.... Spider-Man was always well known.... but because he's moved into the film medium now as well he's far better known than he was prior to the first Tobey Maguire film

hell..... a lot of people who saw the movie didn't know that organic webbing was a new thing

These days the Justice League cartoon shows (and to a lesser extent, Superman's own cartoon show) are introducing him to a new generation of kids ..... which will keep him well known for another 40 years

Spider-Man's cartoons weren't great (every single person he met was able to break/cut his webs) ... but they still got his face/likeness into the minds of kids

DigiMark007
I'd go with Supes. If you walked along the street and polled random people, both kids and adults, more would know Superman than Spider-Man. And maybe that'll change eventually because of the movies and because more kids might know Spidey now, but a much larger percentage of the population still "knows" who Superman is than Spider-Man.

Scoobless
I'd say it's about equal these days.... i doubt any who knows who Superman is doesn't know Spider-Man .... and vice versa

Unfortunately Iron Man hasn't had the same level of exposure..... hopefully his film wont suck too much

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Scoobless
I'd say it's about equal these days.... i doubt any who knows who Superman is doesn't know Spider-Man .... and vice versa

Unfortunately Iron Man hasn't had the same level of exposure..... hopefully his film wont suck too much

I hope they go the 80's James Bondesque route Layton and co did. With that supporting cast Rhodey, Beth, Scott Lang, Mrs A etc. I also hope they go the Justin Hammer route and not Staine or Masque.

redcaped
well, the truth is...THE BIG RETURN

Knightfall93
His film will suck COCK unless it's done really carefully

redcaped
I only suck Coke.

Tha C-Master
Supes may be more KNOWN (its like a word in the dictionary), but spiderman is more popular.

AJ4LIFE
the most well know heros are supes and bats and hulk and spidey they are all equal

Tha C-Master
Hulk isn't QUITE up there with them... a tier lower....

Draco69
Anyone who thinks Spider-Man is more well-known is either a fanboy or isn't thinking clearly. According to Time Magazine, the Superman emblem is ranked right after the cruxfix in worldwide symbols. The FRIGGIN CRUXIFIX. That's how well-known Superman is. EVERYONE knows who he is. A popular movie does not instantly generate into more notoriety. Superman has been well known for the last fifty decades.

Now as for popularity:

It's simple statistics. Superman simply has a larger pool for people to like him (and dislike him as well).

Let's say the world's total population is comprised of say 100 people. 30 people know Spider-Man and all 100 know Superman. Let's say twenty percent of the people who know Superman don't like him and only 2% of 30 people don't like him. Who is more popular? Superman. Let's say 50% don't like Superman and only 0.2% don't like Spider-Man. Who's more popular? Superman.

Simple law of statistics. Superman simply has the larger pool to draw from.

Draco69
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Spider-Man WILL outlast Superman for the simple reason he's more believable to change with the times.

-AC

Like Jesus? Or Hercules? Or Robin Hood? Or countless other mythological characters that have been around for hundreds of years but never die out? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wally West
Spider-Man is very popular but he will never be more famous than Superman. Superman is more than just a comic book character.

Marcus4600
I think Spidey will keep rising, because at one point or another, Superman will get old. He already has twice.

DarkCrawler
Why don't people remember the second super-powered character?

WHY?!

Is second place really that bad?!

Draco69
Originally posted by Marcus4600
I think Spidey will keep rising, because at one point or another, Superman will get old. He already has twice.

Superman is a timeless character. He's like Hercules or Achilles or King Arthur. He may not be still producing comics 100 years from now but he'll damn well be remembered by everyone.

Spider-Man is not a timeless character. He'll eventually die out.

Wally West
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Why don't people remember the second super-powered character?

WHY?!

Is second place really that bad?! Scientist: Gentlemen, I'd like you to meet the two experienced astronauts who will accompany the winner into space: Race Banyon and Buzz Aldrin, the second man on the moon!

Buzz: Second comes right after first!

Ah gotta love the Simpsons

H. S. 6
Now? I would definitely say Spider-Man.

Draco69
Are you kidding me? I once saw a documentary on the Discovery Channel with a scientist wearing a Superman shirt in the Amazon. These people were EXTREMELY primitive. They had no electricity, no plumbing, no nothing. They lived in huts made of leaves and similarly wore clothes made of leaves. They were as primitive as it gets....and yet they STILL recognized the Superman emblem and who Superman is. THAT'S how friggin famous Superman is. A bunch of leaf-wearing, spear-throwing savages in the Amazon hundreds of miles from any type of civilization know who Superman is.

Spider-Man doesn't have anywhere NEAR the notoriety of Superman.

Wally West
There is no other comic book character that can even get close to the recognition Superman has globally, and I doubt any character will even get close to him, this really shouldn't even be open for debate, if it were popularity then maybe (which is of course just a tempory thing), but just on fame/recognition Superman is in a league of his own, he'll be around forever.

The Ion
Superman obviously. Even in America where Spider-Man has gained huge notoriety, I think Superman is just a part of the culture. He's more than a mere comic book character.

Marcus4600
Originally posted by Draco69
Superman is a timeless character. He's like Hercules or Achilles or King Arthur. He may not be still producing comics 100 years from now but he'll damn well be remembered by everyone.

Spider-Man is not a timeless character. He'll eventually die out.

You're kidding me, right?

http://www.superdickery.com/images/dick/1296_4_081.jpg

Also, Spider-man is a 3D character. He's never been plastic, and he's always been Spider-Man. They've never had to revamp him, or have him TRULY dead. If there's something I learned from Kingdom Come, it's DC Superheroes are douchebags, as seen above. Spider-Man will always be around.

Draco69
Originally posted by Marcus4600
You're kidding me, right?

Also, Spider-man is a 3D character. He's never been plastic, and he's always been Spider-Man. They've never had to revamp him, or have him TRULY dead. If there's something I learned from Kingdom Come, it's DC Superheroes are douchebags, as seen above. Spider-Man will always be around.

Please. You obviously have no idea what you're talking about. Come back with some evidence other than pure DC hatred. Last thing we need here anyway. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Femi32
Never revamped Spiderman? They just changed his costume/nature of his powers. I say that's a pretty big change. Every character goes through drastic changes, but eventually returns to their roots.

Oh, I would say Superman. Spiderman is popular, but outside of comics, he has trouble holding his own show. He had his own series for a couple of years and was followed by Spiderman Unlimited and was cancelled. After the second movie, he had another show on MTV and it still got cancelled. Superman had 4 movies, a live action show, S:TAS, Adventures of Batman and Superman, Justice League and JLU, and Smallville. Plus, he has another movie coming out.

Seriously, you have to be pretty interesting to mantain things like that. Superman isn't even close to dying out, yet.

The Ion
Yeah, they never tried to revamp Spider-Man if you don't include The Other, The Clone Saga or that Spider-Totem stuff. confused

mr.smiley
well among a younger audience I would say Spiderman.I'm talking like between 5-12 age range.Sure their's smallville but a lot of kids don't know that's Supes.Among a older audience I would say the popularity is equal.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Draco69
Anyone who thinks Spider-Man is more well-known is either a fanboy or isn't thinking clearly. According to Time Magazine, the Superman emblem is ranked right after the cruxfix in worldwide symbols. The FRIGGIN CRUXIFIX. That's how well-known Superman is. EVERYONE knows who he is. A popular movie does not instantly generate into more notoriety. Superman has been well known for the last fifty decades.

Now as for popularity:

It's simple statistics. Superman simply has a larger pool for people to like him (and dislike him as well).

Let's say the world's total population is comprised of say 100 people. 30 people know Spider-Man and all 100 know Superman. Let's say twenty percent of the people who know Superman don't like him and only 2% of 30 people don't like him. Who is more popular? Superman. Let's say 50% don't like Superman and only 0.2% don't like Spider-Man. Who's more popular? Superman.

Simple law of statistics. Superman simply has the larger pool to draw from. Spiderman's popularity soared from the movie alone... there aren't too many people who don't know who he is...

That being said spiderman is more popular, and superman is more known... Superman will NEVER beat spiderman when it comes to relating to public, or merchandising, or any of that... Spiderman was ranked #1 in popularity, with batman being #2.

rockycairns
Definately Spider-Man because of his recent blockbuster hits Superman was in the 70s and 80s maybe the upcoming Superman movie will propell him back to fame but i cant see it being a success people are bored with Superman nowadays X Men, Spider - Man and Batman are the best film franchises

CaptainStoic
In my opinion I have always thought that Spiderman was the most popular Superhero in the world or at least tied with Superman, Imean Spidey has the jokes Superman is dry, Superman is way more powerful than Spidey but Spiderman is way cooler, I hang out with Peter parker long before I did with Kal-El. They would make good team mates though.

Spideys Sister
First off how many kids todaydo you see walkiing around with a superman back pack? None. Only spidey.(mostly.) Who's movie beat a world record? No sups. Nuff said. Besides howmany ppl on KMC have eithe Spider man in their sigs or even in their names...One hell of a lot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.