The following people are TRAITORS!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Revan

Forcizzle
aren't those like all the people that showed up to support kerry in that concert thing?

HockeyHorror
bastards!!!

Darth Revan
I dunno, all I know is that they are TRAITORS!!!! mad stick out tongue

Agent Elrond
60% of ppl don't like Bush. Those that make most of America traitorous. I'm a democrat, but that one thing I can't stand are deomcrats who call Bush a dictator and if u go against him, you're a "traitor." Vote Green Party, lol

Darth Revan
the people who made that list were Republicans confused

Darth Revan
and also AE there are conservatives that think that... Anne Coulter wrote a book called "Treason", sort of like the opposite of Al Franken's "Lies" book but without the humor yes

Agent Elrond
Oh, intersting. Odd, I think.

Creechuur
Stern isn't a traitor, he's a self-absorbed ass. The only reason he would vote Kerry over Bush is because of his own selfish fears of being censored. As if the current administration was the first to go after him. He's just being a baby. Same with the Dixie Tricks. Theyre too dumb to be traitors. Fred Durst??? Like anyone cares what he says or does.

Looks have nothing to do with being branded a traitor. Bashing the system that lines your deep pockets...now that gets you branded.

You forgot to add yourself to the list Revan! wink

Darth Revan
Yeah I did, didn't I laughing

Linkalicious
John Kerry is a b!tch goddess.

Bush is taking his ass out this year. No, i'm not Bush supporter so to speak....just more of a Kerry hater.

Howard Stern is his own man....don't you call him a traitor, he's about the only person in the media who's testing that 1st amendment that you cherish so much.

And doesn't Johnny Depp live in Europe? I know he's not European, but where does he live?

Aside from that, i'd just like to say...you named 15 people. Their votes only count as 1 vote. Not a Super duper celebrity vote, not a vote with an asterisk, not a vote with a multiplication sign next to it.

Their votes are insignificant. Unless you're some tool that only votes how your favorite celebrity votes.

GO BUSH!

Darth Revan
You know, this thread is a joke, Link roll eyes (sarcastic)

cornponious

cornponious
Poop, gotta fix those links.

smile

corn

cornponious
Ok, fixed them. smile

corn

Darth Revan
alright... Just clarifying here... This thread is a JOKE. Nothing in the first post is intended seriously. I do not actually believe those people to be traitors. I assumed the laughing smilies would make that clear enough, but several people seem to be taking this way too seriously.

cornponious
Oh, sorry. confused

I do take the actions of my government very seriously. I guess I got a little "heated".

Happy Dance

corn

Darth Revan
That's alright, I get that way sometimes too. Weird part is, there are some people who actually believe that if you disagree with anything the gov't (assuming a Republican is in office) says/does, you're a traitor. confused

Jedi Priestess
ah bring on the McCartney hearings laughing

Creechuur
I'm so sick of the whole "Bush sat and read to kids for 5 minutes, blah blah blah." What was he supposed to do, put on his jetpack and fly off to save the other planes? Jeez, what a dumb thing to criticize. Just one more example of Michael Moore's petty little mind.

I defy any of you to look at a picture of John Kerry for more than 30 seconds without getting creeped out, especially if he's looking right at the camera. All politics aside, that man is just funky looking.

Alpha Centauri
Well...

Howard Stern- Couldn't care less.
Johnny Depp- Tolerable.
Noodles (from the Offspring)- Couldn't care less.
Eddie Vedder- Great.
Dixie Chicks- Couldn't care less.
Fred Durst- Dumbass.
Madonna- Ditto.
Whoopie Goldberg- Couldn't care less.
George Clooney- Couldn't care less.
Sean Penn- Couldn't care less.
Julia Roberts- Couldn't care less.
Angela Davis- Couldn't care less.
Zack de la Rocha (*coughcommiecough*)- The man.
Tom Morello (*coughcommiecough*)- The other man.
Ani DiFranco- Meh.
Viggo Mortensen- Dull witted actor.
Al Sharpton- Couldn't care less.

I would vote Bush out were I an American citizen. I don't have to live there but he is making the world a more dangerous and shady place and I live in the world. So you can see where I'm going. He's Damien as far as I'm concerned

-AC

Dr. Strangelove
Im a traitor evil face

finti
if this is made by the Republicans then they are looking for a dictatorship

cornponious
Well...

Actually, as Bush was walking into the classroom that morning, he claimed to have seen the FIRST plane hit the building on tv, and was quoted as saying, "Boy, that's some bad pilot!" Pretty crass and inconsiderate thing for the "president" to say, considering the number of people who were incinerated in the impact.

As far as "what should he have done" goes, actually it's more of "what should the secret service have done?" This photo op was planned for months. Everyone knew the president was going to be there. It wouldn't have been hard for the terrorists to find out that information. Not only was the president in jeopardy, but so were all the children at the school. Yet nobody did anything. When the first plane hit (not to mention the second one nearly an hour later), the secret service did nothing to get the president to safety. The president did nothing to take charge of the situation. We were under attack, and thousands of citizens were perishing in New York, yet the leader of the free world sat in a classroom and read children's books and did nothing.

Makes you wonder if they KNEW they were in no danger where they were.

corn

Bar-en-Danwedh
they forgot Al Jourgensen of MINISTRY

BackFire
All I know is Whoopi Goldberg should be killed, regaurdless.

Darth Revan
laughing
I agree BackFire yes

finti
to crash a plane into a school is a hard task, take the plane that hit pentagon, it almost missed the building and that building is much larger than a school. Besides the secret service was caught by surprise as much as the rest of the world.

Spider-Girl
BackFire I can't beileve you said that!!!! mad

No one, I repeat, no one deserves to die! unless you've killed someone or done something really horrible.

BackFire
Or unless you're Whoopie Goldberg, AKA the most annoying human being alive.

finti
laughing out loud, well I think GW Bush is a good competitor to that role

botankus
If one wind of this statement gets in the POTC forum, this thread will grow in monstrous proportions to about 10,000 replies.

The first 1,000 will defend Johnny ("Don't you talk about my Johnny!"wink, then the last 9,000 will be on a tangent....talking with astericks ( *knocks over rum bottle*) with constant references to the monkey.

yerssot
ah, I see you noticed the un-modded offtopic madness there too?

botankus
The funny thing is I think they have two mods there, too.

Jedi Priestess
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

The Omega
Darth> laughing
This reminds me of the "All non-Christians are Satanist" link you posted a week or so ago...
rolling on floor laughing

The Omega
Boy Geoge DOES beat him by light-years when it comes to "funny-looking". Seriously...
But you vote on looks? wink

yerssot
I'm not sure, to me that implies they actually do their job there confused

ladygrim
sad

Creechuur
Omega, when the choices are Dubya and Kerry, why not go on looks?

Seriously, all partisanism aside, when was the last time someone ran for office that was truly a great human being? Reagan is being touted as the best thing since sliced bread, but I remeber him as being hated when he was in office.

I think its hilarious how many people around the world bash the US of A, but you just can't get enough of us! You pay more attention to our politics than you do your own countries!!!

Boy George vs. Kerry...thats a tough one. Mix em together and you'd end up with Lurch...or Herman Munster.

The Omega

BackFire
Choosing between Bush and Kerry is like choosing between shit and puke, it's going to be nasty no matter your choice.

yerssot
*runs in after TOs encouragements*
Bush blows! eek!

The Omega
BF> laughing
Why don't you get your own comedy-show?
"BF's take on the world."

Yessot> ARgh! You got me...
(DIES)

BackFire
I'm not visually pleasant enough. I'd scare the poor children. But then again, Jay Leno has a show, so anythings possible.

yerssot
and you had waynes world... I can picture you screaming out "I'm worthy! I'm worthy" stick out tongue

*continues chanting how hard bush blows while waiting for pro-bush people to enter*

The Omega
BF> Leno has a show, Letterman looks like the live version of Mr. Burns from the Simpsons and Michael Moore is on TV...
We call in the Fabolous Five and you'll be ready... big grin

BackFire
haha, point taken.

The Omega
(LAUGHS OUT loud at Yers' last comment.) (Looks around) (Coughs silently and continues)

yerssot
blink
you feeling ok TO?

The Omega
Yes, yes... I'm fine... (Wipes eyes and giggles all the way out to the coffee-maker) Pfrrrrr HAHAHAHAHHAHA...

yerssot
someone actually liked something I said... this calls for a celebration!

*puts on LP with song Celebration*
*doesn't move*
*singer: "Celebrate good times, come on!"*
I will no expression

(simpson scene)

Jedi Priestess
didnt know any existed? blink

Linkalicious
god i thought it was bad when we let TH out of his cage. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Things get really funny when BF's let off the leash.

yerssot
TO said there were wink

cermiestar
wait wait wait....someone let bf off the leash??? stick out tongue

yerssot
cover the asses! eek!

cermiestar
*hides*

yerssot
you can hide but you'll still get pinched stick out tongue

cermiestar
ssh! don't give away where i'm hidden! :P

yerssot
*places a banner on cermies head saying "Cermie is here" and an arrow pointing down*

cermiestar
nooo! *makes a mad dash for the door*

yerssot
remember to duck!

cermiestar
why? stick out tongue

yerssot
the banner on your head is big messed

cermiestar
*ducks* :P

yerssot
good girl, now you get a cookie stick out tongue

cermiestar
cookie! eek!

yerssot
with chocolate on top!

cermiestar
really??? eek!

yerssot
just cause it's you

cermiestar
aw thanks smileembarrasment

Tptmanno1
DR I can allways count on you to make my day a little bit better. I'll post why today sucked later.

Oh and where the hell do you get this stuff. Its halarious. Whats funnier is I can see people agreeing with it with all seriousness!

finti
so it is a choice between the chimp and the horse

you got to the end of days?

Creechuur
"waiting for pro-bush people to enter"

I'm pro-Bush. I don't blindly applaud every move he makes, but I don't think he's a bad guy. This'll probably start a whole new thing, but I'm honestly scared of what Gore would've done in Dubya's place. Thats not politics, just a man-to-man comparison.

yerssot
finti... does this mean we're already at the end of days? sad

great... sorry Creechuur, I have to bash you now...TO's rule

The Omega
Where were we.... ?

yerssot
bashing pro-bush people

The Omega
Yers> (Points to Creechur) Go get 'im! big grin

Creechur> (Waits for reply to last answer)

yerssot
*jumps in creechurs neck* no expression

bush is stupid, he looks like a monkey, smells like one too
has his advisors do all the works, Iraq was a laugh, no WMD to find there, Afghanistan was not warped back to the stone age, it already was there!
unemployment only recenty went a tad better after it was in an all time low with bush...

so, will this be enough to pick a fight with anyone or do I have to ask TO to demand a fight? stick out tongue

Tptmanno1
nice Y

Darth Revan
*pulls up a lawn chair* *opens a soda* *chants* JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!

Tptmanno1
now all we need are hicks and we complete the jerry Picture

yerssot
who can play the crossdresser ? eek!

<Tidus>
I hate bush So im a Traitor!! *Takes a shield to protect himself*

Darth Revan
Neo from the Matrix Reloaded! Happy Dance

yerssot
we're set! send in jerry! eek!

furryman
eek!

XxTweety4YouxX
Well I'm new to this thing...and I could care LESS about Bush roll eyes (sarcastic). He really truly sucks and all he did was screw up finances by doing dumb unnecessary things. I really do hope he isn't president next time around...but then again, it wouldn't be fair for some else to come in and try to fix what all has been messed up. Well thats about it lol! shifty

mouth
i don't like bush.. these are MY words, but i think that he's the terrorist..they hit him, he hits them, they hit back.. it's all going around in a continuous circle and nothing really is getting accomplished but inocent people dying..

it's just a really contreversial (sp?) convo to have.. hard to debate.. i just think that there should be no war, cause war's not the answer..
they say bombing for peace is like screwing for virginity.. messed

yerssot
hmmm, wish I could reply to your post mouth, but then we would have a little war going on with the pro-bush people

finti
a little war going on with with who??? wink

§words point
micahal morre's a traitor

Kaleanae
I'm a traitor, together with Eddie Vedder love

The Omega

WindDancer
You mispelled his name. His name is Michael Moron.

The Omega
WindDancer> Why? wink

WindDancer
Why not? wink

yerssot
an anomality in the matrix?

Creechuur
I can't even hear you libs from all the bitching and crying.

Waaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!! Bush is stupid, and is so is anyone else that becomes President, because once a person becomes President he's a target of idiotic critics all over the world who have nothing better to do than ***** and moan and whine and name call and point out every little mistake he makes while conveniently forgetting anything positive the man does.

Don't act like its Bush. You people can and will bash his successor, and the one after that and so on, all because it makes you feel a little better about yourself. Buncha pathetic little kids.

yerssot
actually, if you compare it, at least here in my country, Clinton barely got such critisism (if any) like bush gets...why? cause overhere we DO think bush is a terrible ruler

WindDancer
This threads is becoming too seriously political.

I'll just step out! ninja

yerssot
ah come on, you didn't dress up for nothing, now did you

Creechuur
Politics schmolitics, I just hate people who gotta be complaining all the time.

Its one thing to say "I would rather see things done this way", or "I don't like this for the following reasons", but usually all I hear is negativity and hate. "He sucks", "Your way is wrong", "I hate this and this and this..."

The main reason I can't take most liberals seriously is because all they do is recite the problems with nothing said about possible, realistic solutions. If you want to make the world a better place I'm all for it, but I would like to hear the damn plan...I already know whats wrong.

BackFire
I will say this about Bush, at least he's humerous to listen too. I'm always intirgued to hear what new words he'll come up with next. "Strategery".

Anyway, I don't think Bush is fundementally a bad man, I think he means well, he just makes mistakes. But it's hard for me to stay mad at him, it would be like holding a grudge against a retarded kid for drooling on you or something.

Creechuur
Strategery is one of the best new words of the millenium!!! I think I'm gonna make that my new CS screename...or maybe a whole clan!

ClownFace

Its hella funny when Will Farrell says it, when he's impersonating Dubya!

BackFire
I know, that's where I got it from. stick out tongue

Creechuur
no expression "Strategery". blink

Tired Hiker
I find it very suspicious that on Sept 13th 2001, The United States Government allowed 15 or 20 some odd Bin Laden family members to leave the USA via air flight while all other planes were grounded. Not only that, but none of them were even held for question. Not even a police report was filed.

The fact remains, Bush's family has been interacting with the Bin Ladens for about 30 years, then little Osama gets some ideas and sh*t starts happening. It's like the Montegues and the Capulets, except without the Romance. Clinton took care of the romance. We need to get a new President who is simple and into something else besides oil and invoking terrorism in the US. Jimmy Carter, now that was a great President. And he was about peanuts, not oil. Don't even go "peanut oil" on me cuz I'll puke.

Oh, and did I mention how solar power and legalization of hemp could save the US from being destroyed by some powers that be? And as far as a plan, most people are too lazy to change their ways, so a new plan is pointless. A revolution, however is inevitable. I'm with Depp and the others. Bite me. smile

yerssot
or that jail in Bagdad wink

finti
hasta la victoria siempre

Creechuur
"I find it very suspicious that on Sept 13th 2001, The United States Government allowed 15 or 20 some odd Bin Laden family members to leave the USA via air flight while all other planes were grounded. Not only that, but none of them were even held for question. Not even a police report was filed.

The fact remains, Bush's family has been interacting with the Bin Ladens for about 30 years, then little Osama gets some ideas and sh*t starts happening."

From all I've read and heard, the Bin Ladens have disowned and had nothing to do with Osama for decades, due to his fascist-islamist beliefs. In addition, scores (possibly hundreds) of muslims were flown out of the US soon after 9-11, not just the Bin Ladens.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.