presedential election!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the assassin
so, george bush, or john kerry? or that green party guys? i go for john kerry because he plays hockey! lol. that's about the only reason too! i'm only 14, but that's who i would vote for! lol

Vingilot
No politics on the forum no2...can lead to bashing here... cry

But I'm 13, so I don't give a **** big grin

TheRealistKilla
i vote kerry.

cause i hate republicans.

RaventheOnly
politics are not allowed here confused just to let you know.. big grin

Forcizzle
i bet i'm the only one who votes for bush stick out tongue

HockeyHorror
i hate both democrats and republicans.

im only 16, but i would vote for Nadar.

Kerry seems like a Bush Jr.

Vingilot
If I were old enough I think I'd vote for Bush big grin

RaventheOnly
nope i am big grin

Darth Revan
I like Nader a lot, but I would vote for Kerry... Just because Kerry is better than Bush, and we know Nader's not going to win.

Forcizzle
rock

the assassin
well, i'm not really talking politics. otherwise, i'd be talking about the issues. but i'm talkinga bout voting for kerry (if i could vote) because he plays hockey. i don't give a **** who wins. it'd be really cool if the green party won!!! next election, we should get everyone whos old enough on KMC to vote for the green party. i know it wouldn't make a difference, but it'd be fun!! lol

RaventheOnly
Nadar is crazy... have you seen the things they stand for confused

Vingilot
*wants mod to change her vote to Bush* cool

HockeyHorror
who cares if he plays hockey. i like hockey, but i dont like Kerry no

i got bad feeling...

HockeyHorror
RavenTheOnly- can u post something Nader stands for...i never really knew.

Forcizzle
no, i haven't heard anything yet

Darth Revan
Yeah, I have. Did you know that Nader and his fellow Green Party members tried to pass a bill that would require all commercial airlines to install impenetrable cockpits in their planes back in 93 or so? So, if everybody liked Nader, 9/11 would have never happened.

SeptemberRain
Bush

SeptemberRain
They both suck in my opinion, but Kerry is an effing flip-flop

the assassin
wow. i never knew that! green party all the way!! lol

Forcizzle
yeah i guess that's true

Agent Elrond
Go Nader's Raiders rock lol

Darth Revan
And Bush has attacked two countries, neither of which were responsible for 9/11 (Osama was in Afghanistan, but the Taliban has cells all over the world...), destroyed public education, the economy, social security, and medicare, and dreamed up the Patriot Act, the worst piece of legislation since who knows when. Furthermore, on the morning of 9/11, he sat in a classroom in Florida, doing NOTHING when he had just been informed that we had been attacked on our own soil. Not to mention the fact that he dodged military service, and was an alchoholic at one point. Bet you didn't know that the only reason he's Christian is because he was in rehab. Yeah, Kerry sure is a flip-flop next to this guy. roll eyes (sarcastic)

sniper
i cant be a democrat, because i like to spend the money i make, and i cant be a republican because i like to spend the money i make on drugs and whores.

j/k

kerry's a traitor, and bush's incompetent... i dont know which is worse.

Darth Revan
Happy Dance

RaventheOnly
Its called ingenuity... they would have executed each passenger till they opened the door ....

www.votenader.org/issues/index_home.php

Agent Elrond
*restrains himself from responding. Doesn't want to make this political.*

Darth Revan
I can't believe that you deny having a nice, solid door on the cockpit would have helped even a little bit roll eyes (sarcastic)

Forcizzle
well what else is he suppost to do when he hears that we've just been attacked? turn back time and stop it? roll eyes (sarcastic)

RaventheOnly
laughing out loud if the pilot couldn't stop guys with box cutters... for heavens sake... do you think they would stand the sight of people being slit to peices outside the door. It would have helped but there wouldn't be anyone left to preserve other then the pilots at the end of the day..

RaventheOnly
or jump up and run in circles and frighten a bunch of school children... a deed is done... are forces were already ordered to shoot the incoming planes before they hit the planes but they could not respond fast enough

Darth Revan
Okay, even if they DID do what you're talking about... A sensible pilot would land the plane as fast as he/she could. There were what, five hundred people on both planes? And there were three thousand killed altogether, along with two of the tallest buildings on earth, which I consider a loss in and of itself.

Force>No, obviously he can't turn back time. But he just SAT THERE for ten minutes, and did nothing. Now, it only takes a bit of common sense to realize that he should at the very least have excused himself politely from the classroom. Now, wait a second... There was something he could have done... Oh yeah, shut down the airlines! That ended up happening anyways, of course, but I highly doubt it was of his own accord. And once again... Would you have just sat there for ten minutes, staring off into space while thousands of people were dying? Any good president would have at least tried to do something.

You know what, f*ck political debate... Both parties suck, one worse than the other, but politics these days are just stupid.

Myth
Bush yes

Myth
Although I want McCain to run.

Darth Revan
McCain is pretty good thumb up

RaventheOnly
it takes fifteen minutes to prep a fighter and scramble by the time we figured out the targets of the planes they could not get there fast enough...

I agree politics suck totally... the whole system is disillusioned

Korri
Vote Korri!! mad

Agent Elrond
Put me down for a vote in the 4th catagory. Me only 16. Me don't give a f*** who wins. They both suck

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.