Any comic brainiac out there that can answer questions?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spata174
Can anyone answer these? Plz?

1. How many Beyonders are there, and how powerful they are? Can they take on LT or Eternity?

2. How strong are the Marvel and DC brothers? How do they relate with T.O.A.A. and The Presence?

3. Did the False Beyonder wage the Secret Wars and try to destroy the multiverse, or was that another Beyonder?

4. Has there been anyone strong enough to threaten the Omniverse?

5. Is the T.O.A.A. and the Presence the same entity?

Thx

Alpha Centauri
1. To my knowledge one. Not born of our universe. Being that Infinity and Eternity HAD to exist forever I should imagine he could have taken them when he was the most powerful. They were likely included in that power scale.

2. Not MAJORLY familiar enough with DC to know.

3. Original Beyonder as far as I know.

4. Well Thanos even with T.H.O.T.U can only wipe out the Universe. So besides T.O.A.A I doubt it.

5. They're not believed to be actually God I don't think but something along those lines.

-AC

spata174
Thx, But...........
1."The Beyonders are a race of immensely powerful entities who exist in a dimension other than of Earth. No one from antwhere within Earth's dimension has ever seen one or more of the Beyonders, and apparently no one ever will." I think that means there are more than one.

3. Who is the original Beyonder? The entity who supposedly killed death and a galaxy?

Beyonder
Yup, that's the guy.

Wynndar
yea there is a whole race of them, a whole universe full of them....Doc Doom and the Thing have been there for a brief time, jus flying thruogh....but there is no light in that universe and no one has seen them....it was on the way to the original beyonder's universe that they went there

Manowar
the only Beyonders ive ever seen is Beyonder and Kubik

spata174
Kubik isn't a Beyonder, he's just a Cosmic Cube.
Wasn't the original Beyonder then just a fake, and all his feats were only illusions?

Wynndar
i have to find the issue...well it explains it but the Beyonder is not the same kind of Beyonder as the race of Beyonders....but the Beyonder was supposed to be a cosmic cube but he was split and a fraction of his power became the character Molecule Man....when they were reunited they became a cosmic cube....the Shaper of worlds is the cosmic cube that the Skrulls had

spata174
Then how powerful are the TRUE Beyonders?

Alpha Centauri
Unimaginably powerful. Yet not without higher powers. T.O.A.A, LT etc.

-AC

spata174
Thx, anyone know the answer to #2?

Darth Jello
the brothers ARE the dc and marvel omniverses, the only people that have been powerful enough to destroy them have been each other, access, thanos with the heart, the specter and the living tribunal, D'Ken with the M'Kraan, and Abbraxas

Manowar
i know thats what i meant...they are both Cosmic Cubes

spata174
There's only one omniverse, and that's a collection of every single conceivable dimension and universe (i.e. Marvel, DC, Image, Star Wars, Books, John F. Kennedy, etc.), so the brothers are the dc and marvel megaverses. Also, didn't The Brothers consider LT and the spectre to be almost nothing to them?

Alpha Centauri
I don't think they considered them as nothing. Just not really a threat I guess.

-AC

Darth Jello
they are their respective guardians, the most important beings in each universe with access forming a protection from each and also housing whatever's left of the Amalgam universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.