Anacondas Search for the blood orchid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
Kinda of a horror action moive. seriosuly the preview freaked me out and entertained me better in like 2 minutes the whole movie of anaconda this one looks a lil bit more computer animated but when traveling slowly under water and traveling slowly at all the snake looks so real its scary i cant wait to see this movie just cause i like anaconda movies.

eggmayo
is the preview the thing with the massive snake?

slayer
Yes.

i saw it last night.

Above average Flick.

slayer
It was quite good.

deadly_force
not bad the special effects were weak in places and it was to much like the first one for my liking

SlipknoT
I almost bought an anaconda today

<<Solo>>
I was going to see it, but then I realized the first one was horrible.

kmcdude
This one is way better than the first one and I think it is pretty much a movie that tands alone.

deathbycorn
Awesome movie. The Giant snake pit orgy is bad ass, it looks fairly real too me!

kmcdude
This movie is highly under rated,I think a lot of people did not see this movie cause the 1st sucked,but I own both on dvd and have found myself watching some scenes from this movie over and over again,The black guy in it totally cracks me up,and I found him way more entertaining than Ice cube who was in the 1st one,although I did miss Jennifer Lopez sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.