Who agrees about spiders movies?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
Shouldnt they come out with a really good spider movie like arachnaphobia. i mean those spiders i still dont know if they were real or not and they two big spiders were very large but not stupid large. and it had a great story with good actors. now all the spiders movies you see are start to dvd or vhs scifi movies that have sucky speacial effects and stupid lookings spiders with the worst plots and worst acting ever. i would really like to see a movie about spiders that could live up to arachnaphobia.

DeNiro
http://www.100megsfree4.com/horrormovies/pix/spider1.jpg

creepy very creepy

DeNiro
http://www.100megsfree4.com/horrormovies/pix/spider6.jpg

I would seriously move if i saw this in my basement that would freak me out so bad that i wouldnt be able to go into the house until i had a bug killer come in and search the house for at least 4 hours after killing the nest

HockeyHorror
classic movie...but spiders have been overused in my opinion. mosquitos have bene used, ants have been used...

we need somethin like Scorpions or BEARS!!

laughing

Cinemaddiction
Spiders, overused?

I can't think of any real spider/horror movies, aside from "Earth vs The Spider", "Spider", "Spider 2", a lesser known, but great William Shatner movie called "King of the Spiders", and while some may not consider it, "Eight Legged Freaks".

Sharks, now those ****ers are overused.

§words point
Did you like eight legged freaks?

DeNiro
Are you serious spiders arent overused. Besides all of the movies you just listed there and about 5 other spiders movies that are made for tv movies that are out on dvd. they are constintly played on the scifi channel and all of them suck the thing that makes aracnaphobia such a great movie is the spiders look totally real which freaks me out.

eight legged freaks is a comedy though but a good movie to watch but still spiders dont look real at all when they are bigger then houses and stuff.

alot of good ideas turn bad when they are first used by minumin wage movies make them so many animal insect and fish movies have been made that suck.

so many croc and alligator movies out there, lots of sharks movies that are decent though like jaws and deep blue sea. discludeing all of the shark attack movies which their are like 4 of them.

kamodo dragons, ants, mosqitos, bats, rats, and roachs and all insects in one big movie. i am so sick of alot of these movies i wish their were 5 movies that are as good as aracnaphobia rather then if their was 200 movies that suck

SlipknoT
I'm scared to death of spiders. Snakes are also overused. They should make a movie with a centipead

The Redeemer
None of you guys seen that ol' 50s sci-fi classic TARANTULA? The one where Clint Eastwood makes his first starring part as the pilot that nukes the big old arachnid? You don't actually SEE him though...his face is covered with his pilot's visor...

SlipknoT
I saw that movie on mystery science theater 3000

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
Actually i havent seen a really good spider EXCEPT Aracnophobia. I watched some of 8 legged freaks and i couldnt take it anymore, i took it out halfway through. Pure stupidity.

tabby999
8 Legged Freaks was stupid, and i must say, Deep Blue Sea was also a freaking dumb movie. and i hate spiders.

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
Deep Blue Sea didnt have spiders

DeNiro
Dude that isnt even funny i wouldn go see a movie about a thousand legger to save my life those ****ing things are so scary to me omg i hate them so much but they would make a good movie

Mane
Eight Legged Freaks is on my list of dumbest movies ever.

tabby999
i didn't say Deep Blue Sea had spiders, but i stand by the fact that the movie is shit on the greatest scale

dean7879
spider movies scare me
mainly cos im scared of spiders

DeNiro
Cause------ and-------Effect

slayer
Spiders scare the S**T out of me lol, like to see em' dish up another movie based on these critters.

Good 2 see you DE! smile

eggmayo
Bizarrely, I love Eight Legged Freaks, I think it just hit a cool note with me.

Ock
I f**king hate spiders.Arachnaphobia creeped me out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.