Spy Novels

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

frodo_dude
IloveSpy Novels
please give me some names of spies books that i can read!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

frodo_dude
c'mon ppl NO REPLIES?! what a shame!

RaventheOnly
um Tom Clancy has novels kinda like spys but more alomg the lines of CIA and military intel...

Ushgarak
Well, go read all of le Carre's stuff! If you are serious about it. You had better not be expecting Bond though.

Predator 89
Pick up some Books by Robert Ludlum the bourne Series and also books by Joseph Finder.

big gay kirk
The proper James Bond books by Ian Fleming are good, if its "secret agent" type spy stuff you want.... for "real" spies, try John le Carre... I particularly recommend "A Perfect Spy" and "Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy..."

yerssot
hmmm, if you read one Ian Fleming book about Bond and you'll like it, you'll like the other books, if you don't like the first, don't bother with the rest

hobbit_dude
I like serious spy books better tho bond is not bad... I am reding now a book called lips something, cant ermember the proper name but it has something to do with lips, is really good!! tho after this one I am defiitly reading bond, btw this bok the lips something is a spy7 novel, not a "bond kinda book" and is really good!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.