spidermen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SUPERMANDAMAN
Who would win between TheAmazing spiderman, SPiderman 2099, Ultimate spiderman and the scarlet spider??????

SnakeEyes
ummmm, i will say Spiderman 2099 just cuz he is the most advanced.

Arachnoidfreak
The original of course.

SUPERMANDAMAN
the only thing i dont like about spiderman 2099 is how he sticks to walls those spikes coming out of his finger must be something serious for him to be able to crawl up steel doors and im rooting for ultimate spiderman just because he only 15 and he has already beatin some tough bad guys.

SnakeEyes
well the original is my favorite but i think that Spiderman 2099 would win

bardock
ultimate is the coolest and best in my book.

VENOMfan
Scarlet would win.

Ultimate lack's experiance, 2099 dosent have a Spidersense he only has hightened vision.

Scarlet has everything the original does and gadget's on top of that, and now he has experiance to compensate *even tho technically he is dead*

from what Ive herd tho Spider-girl is supposed to be able to beat them all.

bardock
spidey girl your joking right?

VENOMfan
Nope. She fought her dad and even he said she was as at least as strong and faster then he is

I know it's horrible, I hate when they take an existing character make a male or female version and then say it's better.

friggin crazy

mordamor22
thats wierd ........im pulling for ultimate spidey cuz he is the best in my opinion but we all know he wouldnt win

SUPERMANDAMAN
but peter dont have a leg in the spidergirl comics right?

VENOMfan
Her real dad? I dont know, maybe. this wasnt Her biological Dad. it was another slightly evil version of him when he was in his prime.

Evil enuf to fight his duaghter but sane enuf to admit he was beat

Arachnoidfreak
Wtf...you know, I love Spiderman, but sometimes the writers come up with some stupid shit. Who was this, Tom DeFalco? He should know better.

Manowar
Spider-Girl aside, Scarlet would beat them all...he beat Venom by himself

SUPERMANDAMAN
so did ultimate spiderman

VENOMfan
Venom backed into a live wire Ultimate Spiderman

Scarlet Spider did beat Venom in a fair fight, not to say Venom didnt get even in along came a spider

SUPERMANDAMAN
o even if he wouldnt of back into the wire he would of had his he at first wouldnt fight him because he didnt want to hurt him but any who i just got ultimate spiderman 61 but the store was sold out of 62 and 60 anyone want to tell me what happened in them.

VENOMfan
Might be able to find out in theUltimate Spiderman thread in the Spiderman forum. I saw some cover's with Ultimate Carnage on them so maybe you can find a few spoiler's there

SUPERMANDAMAN
nice

WarHulk980
Spiderman 2099

Mane
no way. Scarlet is the best of them all. hes experienced, as good or better of a fighter, he held his own against Spidey and whooped on Venom.

Superman#1
I would go with Spiderman 2099 or Scarlet Spider

Mane
heres the order of the winners

Captain Universe
Spider-Girl
Symbiote Spider-Man
Scarlet Spider/Ben Reilly
Spider-Man
Ultimate Spider-Man
Kaine
Spider-Man 2099

Paola
any further discussion on this subject, post it in the Official VS thread, in the Spider-Man forum

CLOSED

Scoobless
Originally posted by Marcellus
Venom backed into a live wire Ultimate Spiderman

Scarlet Spider did beat Venom in a fair fight, not to say Venom didnt get even in along came a spider

SM 2099 ripped Venom's face off the first time they met... seemed to be hurting him quite a bit... those claws of his have been used to shred various robots and stuff a few times

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.