Best comic book movie???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SUPERMANDAMAN
What has been the best comic book movie to come out so far??
for me it would be X-MEN 2 and the SPIDERMAN 2 but i think hulk 2 is going to kill all of them simply because u wont have to have all that talkin and stuff before he turned into the hulk like in the first one.

moshtitan
hulk 2 has potential.....id say spiderman 2 is the best comic.

Alpha Centauri
Hulk was the best because it was more of a movie than the rest.

Hulk and Spider-Man are my favs. Spider-Man 2 no doubt will be when it comes out here.

-AC

norrin radd
The Crow, to me is the best comic book movie. I love this movie, and great soundtrack.

Alpha Centauri
The Crow is awesome.

-AC

SUPERMANDAMAN
spiderman 2 was the shiz nit anyone who hasnt seen it yet needs too thats great that he had impact webbing

Predator 89
Spider-man 2 and Xmen 2 hands down are the best!

ScarletSpider
AHHH! YOU'RE ALL WRONG! Batman and Robin all the way!!!! ARNOLD WAS GOD AS MR. FREEZE. YEAAAAAH!!!!!!!

Just kidding. Spider-Man 2, X-Men 2 and the Hulk were great. DD had potential, and while it failed to produce anything offensivly bad, it never crossed the margin into being a super great awesome movie.

VENOMfan
LMAO!

IRTMU-Dragon
I liked the Hulk to, but so many people didnt like it because of how emotional it was, and the fact that nothing happened in the beggining, I loved all that myself. You can only really like a movie like that if you know what its about and respect it for what it is, the hulk is very emotional and as banner does lots of slow science stuff.
But ive heard so many people call it boaring...

ScarletSpider
The Hulk was great, because it wasn't just about the Hulk. It was about Bruce Banner too. And it's always been about Bruce Banner. The first issue of the Hulk, who saves the day? It's Bruce Banner, he convinces the Gargoyle not to go through with his dastardly machinations. The Hulk is a 2 sided coin, and it wouldn't have been fair to just show the Hulk smashing for an hour and a half, they needed Banner, they gave us Banner, and those of us with fine tastes, loved the movie. Those without fine tastes, should probably have gone and seen Gigli.

Arachnoidfreak
The Crow and the Punisher were my favs, and obviously I would consider them the best.

wuTa
the 1st superman just coz it open the door for every movie that is bein talked about...the 1st spider-man was my personal favorite though..now that i think about it the 1st batman was good too...its a toss up between the 1st spider-man and batman

VENOMfan
Both the Spiderman movies, >>all<< of the Marvel flicks every single one from Blade to the Punisher and Hellboy

ScarletSpider
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Except for the third one, that sucked. Hard.

who?-kid
Best comic book movies : Superman I (a true classic) and Spider-Man (both movies. Not exactly classics but still great films).

Also not bad at all : the Crow and the X-Men movies.

Most disappointing : the Hulk (great fightscenes, but the rest of the movie sucked), Daredevil, League of Extra-Ordinary Gentlemen, From Hell and every Batman movie.

I haven't seen the new Punisher movie though.

Arachnoidfreak
the 1989 Punisher was the biggest load of crap ever. along with the Captain America movie. Just thinking about them makes me want to shit.

Joker1237
My fav all time is Batman 89.

Worse is Batman and Robin

1 Batman 89
2Spiderman
3Superman 3 (the one were the 3 aliens try to take over the world right??)
4 Spiderman 2
5 Spawn
6Batman 2
7 X MEn
8 X-Men 2
9 TMNT 1
10TMNT 2 my top ten any way,

Manowar
Spider-Man 2
X-Men 2
Spider-Man
Punisher
Hulk
Daredevil
X-Men

I hated all of the Batmans and Supermans, never seen any of the Spawns, and only seen one of the Blades...i hate all of the superhero movies before '97

VENOMfan
Blade 2 was great, I recomend that one. Nomak should have revived his comic series cuase his character was awsome

Spawn.....it was good for the time. Violator was insane but now the special effect's dont hold up convicingly

punkyhermy
Batman Mask of the Phantasm
Spiderman 1 i haven't seen 2 yet...
x-men

Manowar
i own MOTP...its pretty good as far as animated movies go

Joker1237
But do Animated movies count??, because I would have added that into my top five with out a blink of a eye.

Alpha Centauri
My list, overall and in no order:

The Hulk, Spider-Man, Batman.

Yeah those three. Daredevil I liked alot save for the lovey crappy side they ALWAYS have in those movies. Infact, Hulk was one that lacked it, thankfully.

-AC

SnakeEyes
best in my opinion:

1 X-men 2
2 Spiderman 2
3 Spiderman
4 X-men
5 Blade 2
6 Blade
7 Daredevil
8 Hulk

I have not seen the Punisher yet, but i really want to

SUPERMANDAMAN
That would be superman 2 u are refering too but it was good movie but i think i liked the 1 superman over all of them except the end when he turned back time that was a lil too much and the 4 one sucked ass

SUPERMANDAMAN
as far as the animated movies go my favorite would be batman beyond return of the joker i wish they would make a batman beyond movie my favorite live actions movies would have to be hulk spiderman 2 xmen 2 and punisher and can anyone tell my why dc choose to make their newest movie a catwoman movie that dont even have batman in it and its lookin like they gave her super powers but then again she is hott.

Joker1237
Having WB in charge of Batman is both a curse and a blessing for us Batfans

A curse because of Batman and Robin, Batman Forever, The upcoming Catwoman movie, and a pain to try to get Batman TAS on DVD, we had to mailed them over and over again, before they gave up.

A Blessing because well the cool Batman cartoon, but thats about it.

Jargon343
Superman and Batman went through similiar trials at the movies.

They both came out with decent movies, which got one decent sequel. Then their third movies were bad, but still made some money (the third Superman movie, btw, was the one with Richard Prior as the guy who made the computer for Luthor). Then they both got horrible, insipidly bad fourth installments that competely sank the series.

Joker1237
yep similiar trails at the movies. If Bats and Supes were Real, they would be happy with there first 2 movies saying I bad oh yeah oh yeah.

But when Movies 3 and 4th come out, they would leave in tears asking the same questions as us fans are asking. What went wrong, how could it been stop, should we shoot the people that were in charge of this ( or in the heros cases beat them to a pump)

Alpha Centauri
X-Men was lame. I can't believe that people take that as a Marvel movie.

It never had anything resembling the Marvel feel, it felt more like that show Mutant X or something. Marvel are DAMN lucky that it smashed at the box office as it was the first major property to redeem comic book movies since Batman first and Blade.

1 Hulk
2 Batman
3 Spider-Man
4 X-men 2
5 Blade 2
6 Daredevil
7 Blade
8 X-Men

-AC

RaventheOnly
Acting wise i would say the first three Batmans.... come on... Jack Nicholson played the greatest Joker and villian ever... Visually i'd say the ones everyone else has mentioned.

SUPERMANDAMAN
I like the first one but the only thing i didnt like was how strong they made sabretooth.

norrin radd

Joker1237
Hunter D came from a book not maga,

moshtitan
many books actually.

Joker1237
yes many D has about over ten books, Well I heard there planning on putting the first book out in English, I hope its true and not just a rumor.

norrin radd

Joker1237
a BOOK no photos, Harry Potter type Book, ITS BOOK WITH WORDS

Maybe that help.

norrin radd

ragesRemorse
The spiderman movies are defaintly the best as of giving everything the characters have to offer. the original batman created an atmosphere that no comic book movie created except maybe the original Crow. Superman was also a movie that did very well with shadowing the comic character and not to mention gave us a new movie character. I loved the original X-men, it did fairly well with incoorperating what the universe has to offer, Singer did a good job with making it real and not comming off cheezy, x-men 2 to me was a huge let down for the butchary of the characters.

1. Unbreakable
2. Spider-man seires
3. Batman original
4. The crow
5. robocop
6. X-men
7. TMNT
8. Hellboy
9. Men in Black
10. Mystery men

Yeah Superman is in there somewhere to, i mean i think most people always felt that rush when they were a kid and they heard the SUperman Theme, i mean shit i still do

Joker1237
Think Spiderman is heading to the same Bat path?? think a 3rd movie will be so so, and the 4th will sink it?

§words point
daredevil

Alpha Centauri
Sabretooth looked like someone the Good Samaritans would pick up in X-Men.

-AC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.