Chinabound 2004

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crash Overload
I will be Gone to China ( big grin ) From the 27th, (friday) of Feburary, all the way to the 13th of March, The estimated date of my return.

So don't wonder why I will not post bewteen thoes 2 dates, ( I can think of 1 MAYBE 3 people who might get a bit woried)

Althought there might be some computers in a few of the hotels I will Be staying in, So I will be sure to check in with my best buddies and friends.

If you want my Iternirary PM me because I do not want to render it to to public.

Syanoraaaaaa big grin

jacksparrow22
eek! sounds awesome!

Shoukan
Have funthumb up

cool

WindDancer
Have a good time smile

Captain REX
China? Well, that's a change of scenery... stick out tongue

N.Tonks
Noooooooooo! Don't leave! crybaby

Have fun smile

Peloquin
ahhh travelling, is there anything better? I think not. I'm off as soon as I have the fundage smile

NtOnKsSuX17
BYE CRASH! MISS TALKIN TO YA! AND SO WILL KRIS!

DeNiro
Make sure u post all abut it that sounds really intresting also take lots of pics and post them because ur really tall and up against those chinese people u will look like a ginat eek!

Maybe u will see ChinaNiki there.

I am one of thosepeople that would be worried *rasies hand*

Crash Overload
I am going in TEDA for awhile. If any body knows what or where that is, its really cool actually. I am staying with host families, for about 2 dyas eek! (good eek) big grin

DeNiro
Take pics take pic sbecause my cousin went to chian and took pics and it is the coolest place to look at so crazy i luved it

Raz
Cool China raver

Bring back lots of pictures! thumb up

lil bitchiness
There certanly isnt anything better than traveling! Traveling rocks....

Crash Overload
AHH! my last .... 10 hours on KMC... WOAH.. 10 hours!??? Lets see.. 6 pm, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 1 am, 2, 3, 4am... woah.....

Crash Overload
3 hours left...

KidRock
yeah go crash! and like everyone said take LOTS of pictures lol

Crash Overload
This is it! BYE GUYS! See ya soon!

I'll miss ya! big grin

Crash Overload
I am in TEDA! I am going to Xi'an tommorrow! big grin

Sigillum_Diaboli
thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.