What Marvel heros power would you want the least?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vu_Quang
ok this is based off the thread of a similar name but the opposite.

i guess i'd want cyclops power the least. you cant turn it off..although that is seperate from the power itself and due to a brain injury scott later had.

ScarletSpider
Squirrel Girl.

vu_Quang
huh?
what's her power?
who's that?

ScarletSpider
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/sqlgrl.htm

Victor Von Doom
Rogue's seems to be the most of a burden.

Gregory
Um ... Blob, I think.

VENOMfan
Squirrel Girl........thats gonna give me nightmares

ScarletSpider
Lol.

Arachnoidfreak
Maggot. Well...maybe I could use that power to really gross people out...but that's about all he is good for.

bardock
angel those wings would suck in public

manjaro
black bolts mother. Meddusa. i just couldnt imagine having all that damn hair

Manowar
i would hate to have Banshee or Syrin's power...but yeah Squirrel Girl is pretty damn sad

Manowar
i tought medusa was black bolt's wife (or so the Marvel Encyclopedia says)

VENOMfan
oooo the plot thickens

Red Superfly
Definitely Rogue. You could at least have fun with being Cyclops, and you get to wear cool shades (and if anybody except Scott had the power, they would be able to fire it at will anyway). With Rogue, you'd never get to touch anyone, that'd suck beyond belief.

Angel can hide his wings can't he? Having those huge angel wings would be very cool, and you'd be as light as a feather (remember his wings aren't just his only "power"wink.

bardock
how about wolvie you live for a long time and your whole family dies and all your friends too. your left all alone.

ScarletSpider
Batroc! His super power is being annoying and French.

Arachnoidfreak
The Creeper. or Aquaman.

Beyonder
Manowar

i would hate to have Banshee or Syrin's power...but yeah Squirrel Girl is pretty damn sad

Atleast they can still talk. Black Bolt's power sucks in that you can't talk or make a peep with taking out a city block or the entire city itself. Meaning if you step on a nail or trip, your "oh STHIT!" would kill everyone and f*ckup everything within your vacinity.

SUPERMANDAMAN
Ill have to get back to yall on the name but theres one mutant with the ability to learn languages really fast i think that would be the suckiest.

bardock
i know angel has cool powers but you would look a freak where ever you went but you could kick their ass if they tried anything.

Jargon343
Aquaman is DC, isn't he?

Arachnoidfreak
I know. But he sucks SO much, that it doesn't matter.

bardock
yeah he does. i bet he gets caught in fishing nets alot.

ScarletSpider
The mutant who could decipher languages was Douglas Ramsey, and amongst the other mutants with super human powers it sounds like a sucky power, but there are some interesting possibilities they missed with him.

At one point in a story, he was in some sort of mystical castle or something, surrounded by long forgotten books of arcane and magical nature. He could have deciphered and memorized tons and tons of spells and abilities, but the writer was dumb. This guy could have become Dr. Strange's apprentice, and used his power to read and learn some of the darker forgotten secrets in the Marvel Universe. It's not the power you have, it's how you use it, and in the end, they had to kill him off and make him a cyborg so he could be interesting, and that was still pretty horrible.

Manowar
i agree...i forgot about him, his power is worse

vu_Quang
yeah i should make a thread entitled. Blackbolt vs. (top tier character jug,hulk etc etc)

i mean who can stop that .in the comics does he at least think alot?

HAHAHAHA i went to marvel directory under blackbolt and found this

Known Relatives: Medusa (wife and first cousin),

ok ok stop laughing if you can laughing

Manowar
he married his first cousin?? INCEST! CURSED INCEST!!! AHHH!

Jason Wyngarde
i saw in xtreme x men this chick whose powers was to give people tattoos that is pretty crappy.

ScarletSpider
That was a power of a minor note Inhuman too. Black Bolt's principal power is that he can manipulate electrons. If he wanted to, he could manipulate the electrons in your body and turn you to stone. Pretty cool, but his other powers, of taking out a city with a burp, and marrying relatives isn't as cool.

Jason Wyngarde
or this girl from ast x men who kills people with her nightmares. she cant control it.

eleveninches
Spiderman.

I hate spiders and am really disgusted by them, so it would be awful to become part spider and lose your humanity

§words point
Roage you cold never get laid

§words point
no thats freddy kruger

Jason Wyngarde
her name is tildie

§words point
listin only freddy kills people in there dreams

Manowar
its called a condom big grin

Jason Wyngarde
read ast x men she is there

§words point
shed need a full body condom big grin and whats up with that gay avi?

§words point
I went to the marvel directory. your right how does she learn to control it or at least stop it?

Jason Wyngarde
in the comic the is a drug that they are testing on her. to cure the so called mutant syndrome

Manowar
yo mama that whats up with it!

Jason Wyngarde
ooooooooooooooh burn

Asian Hulk
What do you think?

Duke
I'd hate to be the Thing. All the Superhuman strength would be awesome, but I don't think I would sacrifice my good looks for power. Okay, maybe I would, but that's another story.

Linkalicious
Rogue's powers. Not being able to touch people must suck really bad. sad

§words point
yeah.

lil timmy
i wonder if black blot talks in his sleep...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.