raz is on a roll

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

m!$hA
eek!

N0SFERATU
a bread roll?

m!$hA
wholemeal yes

Raz
Oh man I'm hungry.... sad

m!$hA
eat your roll then!

Raz
Thats it!!! I'm off to MaccyD's! stick out tongue

Linkalicious
he's a manwhich man! yes

m!$hA
eek! thats in a SONG!!! is that macdonalds?? we dont use that in aussie

N0SFERATU
hey that's Mc Manwhich

frodo_dude
dont get it...
confused

N0SFERATU
when you ask for a Cola at Ronnies Place they always say McCola.

m!$hA
huh ronnies place?

N0SFERATU
McDonalds, Dah. Ronald McDonald

m!$hA
thought so........

N0SFERATU
It sounds more like an Italian or a Pizza place, so if you ever eat there and people ask where you've been, just say Ronnies Place. big grin

m!$hA
laughing sounds a little classier!

N0SFERATU
Indeed

Linkalicious
Where ever i go. Burger King, Carl's Jr....whatever. I never order "Chicken Nuggets" I always order them as "chicken McNuggets" even though only McDonalds puts the Mc before them. laughing

m!$hA
laughing mcdonalds geek!

N0SFERATU
If you go to the toilets you have to go for a McPee or a McSh!t, or is that just how they describe the food confused

m!$hA
laughing thats just the food eek! i have the funniest story in maccas....once me an my friend were there..an we were sitting infront of the toilets....i was like roll eyes (sarcastic) great view! but it turned out to be VERY gr8 seats because we were laughing every five minutes.....someone would go to the toilet, and the doors kept locking and unlocking.....so theyd try push it open but it wouldnt open...some people would just turn around (they were no fun) others would just keep trying....others would read the sign on the door (toilets close @ 6pm) then try again .... it was hallarious!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.