christina?? s/s

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

m!$hA
star or skank?

N0SFERATU
Star

m!$hA
i dunno wat to vote...coz i quite like her, but i think she's a skank erm

N0SFERATU
shoulda put a both option then.

HockeyHorror
SKANK

Victor Von Doom
Both, and that's a good thing.

Alpha Centauri
I wanna know why people think they have the right to call her a skank off the back of one video which was for a song called "Dirrty".

One video.

In which she was more covered up than people realise and all she did was provocative dancing. Nothing worse than most girls do at clubs on weekends anyway.

Britney said she was naked but covered in diamonds for her video, she knew it was just a skin coloured suit. She wanted everyone to think "Oh that's Britney naked." Those are the actions of a skank if anything.

There's a difference between enjoying sex and sexual subjects and enjoying sex with many partners for a long period of time.

-AC

HockeyHorror
both britney and christina are skanks yes

m!$hA
yeah but christina was wearin a g under a VERY short skirt...
and also cant hold us down is pretty skanky too...an i collect pics of my fav singers...tried to find one of her that wasnt skanky.....was pretty hard erm

most girls these days...if they have the body, theyre a skank erm

HockeyHorror
the only female artists i ever listened to were

Lauren Hill
Jean Grae

m!$hA
WHAT ABOUT ALICIA eek! shes got the body...she aint a skank...shes GORGEOUS and so talented!!!
hokey im ashamed of you sad

HockeyHorror
sad laughing out loud

Alicia Keys is good. but i never listened to her music.

Alpha Centauri
"yeah but christina was wearin a g under a VERY short skirt...
and also cant hold us down is pretty skanky too...an i collect pics of my fav singers...tried to find one of her that wasnt skanky.....was pretty hard"

She wears a Thong under a short skirt in one video to go with the theme. I sincerely doubt she goes out like that. The other video was again, a video. If you watch her at premieres and stuff, she's dressed in jeans and t-shirts.

It is not hard to find a non-skanky pic of her. However if you mean skanky just coz she has a better body than you and loads of men like it, that's borderline jealousy.

-AC

HockeyHorror
i dont think u can say a female is skanky by her body...thats just stupidity...her attitude is what makes her skanky...also how she dresses.

mouth
can't stand either britney or christina.. both are pretty ..erm.. trashy, to put it nicely

lady T
i say both

Darth Revan
AC> Actually, I heard something on TV about how she went to a strip club, and they started playing one of her songs, and she was stripping to it...

That said, I much prefer Christina to most other female pop stars, because she's a rare example of somebody who is actually famous based on her talent rather than her appearence. She happens to be really good looking... But she can sing.

Dr. Strangelove
Both

Alpha Centauri
"Actually, I heard something on TV about how she went to a strip club, and they started playing one of her songs, and she was stripping to it..."

Holy crap! Stripping in a strip club! Could the be a more dirty and inappropriate place for such an act!

When did a shit hot woman with talent, showing her body (in an often very sexually attractive way) become a bad thing?

More women hate Christina purely coz she's hotter than they are and with a click of her fingers could probably get any man she wants, including theirs. Not saying it's right or even that she would, but she could I bet.

-AC

Darth Revan
Yes, I know a strip club is an appropriate place to strip. But quite a few women wouldn't strip at all wink

Alpha Centauri
I doubt she did much but get down to at most, her underwear.

-AC

ragesRemorse
does this question really matter? She is just as hot in both catagories, and i despise her jsut as much in both catagories.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.