The Assistant.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Elektra_lover
This MTV parody is gr8.
"It's elimination time B!tches."
"Anna was crying? We should get the kids drug tested."
laughing laughing laughing

Elektra_lover
i guess no one watches it sad

Sarah15
i did..i thought i was funny..

Sarah15
it**..
i love reality tv..andy dick is cool

Elektra_lover
yeah hes really funny

JamalMagloire
I dunno, it seems he tries too hard and that he's always in "actor mode", if that makes sense. I wonder if these kids knew what they were getting into.

SnakeEyes
I WAS ROFL THAT SHOW IS AWESOME

VållèjºKîd707
laughing out loud

Elektra_lover
lol

Tex
I watched it.......loved it! zorro

It's funny how he had them sleeping in the garage like trolls! laughing out loud

SeptemberRain
I dont normally watch reality tv, but this show is funny. Andy Dick is such an ass hole

Elektra_lover
yeah he is lol

SnakeEyes
i thought is was absolutely hilarious how he walked down the stairs after they just got there and said "its Elimination time Bitches"
I was LMAO, and it was hilarious how he eliminated 2 ppl on the first episode!

Elektra_lover
me 2 lol

Elektra_lover
New episode today smile

Elektra_lover
Why did Sarah get cliped sad

HockeyHorror
it funny, but i heard it's all scits and everyone knows there liines. but thats what i heard.

FBfan777
omg! that show is so awesome! it is hilarious! And he eliminated that one guy becasue he greeted him bad, haha.

-clean up on aisle vomit!-

FBfan777
clipped**

Elektra_lover
I want Stefani to win

Dogbert
That girl turn me on... I don't know why confused
Her ass got clipped tonite. sad That was bullshit; how she got clipped. sad

V@LL3jOk!D707
stefani shouldnt have been voted off. i didnt want anna to get voted off, even though she deserved it.

Elektra_lover
Im SOOOO Mad Stefani got clipped WTF she got to the room last so she got clipped?

V@LL3jOk!D707
well andy is a a**hole

Elektra_lover
He might bring her back like he did w/ Nikita cause he said he liked her

FBfan777
That one girl...awww crap i forgot her name...well she hates like everyone on the show!! She was like "She wasn't my friend but i didn't hate her" and andy was like "do you want colin to leave and she said yes, and in an earlier episode she was like I wasn't sad to see Mark leave, urrrg she is such a *****

V@LL3jOk!D707
i think he should rather bring anna back.

FBfan777> are you talking about tankia?

Dogbert
Yea, Tanika is a b!tch. Cold blooded!

FBfan777
YES! Tanika thank you!

theterminatorx
who you thinks gonna win? and also my favorite part is when hes say and does that scisssors thing *snip* *snip**snip* laughing

V@LL3jOk!D707
that was an unfair contest. i mean come on, mark got a day old brownie (big deal!), melissa got a hot dog, and tankia got head cheese?? its rigged.

BlackMamBA
I hate that 1 girl that took a pair of scissor and cut the grass.And Stefani should have stayed.

Elektra_lover
I want Millissa to win. Shes the only one that lasted the holw time

FBfan777
Melissa defnately

Stealth Agent
This show is hilarous i think its fake though. Andy rehearse's shit then itb happens like i doubt he set that bush on fire by accident.

Elektra_lover
No i think its real

FBfan777
yeah me too

Elektra_lover
How's he gonna pick???

Elektra_lover
MELISSA WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!

theterminatorx
yay!!!!! Happy Dance

Elektra_lover
That was funny. You might have won but your still my B!tch go around and unlock the door

theterminatorx
laughing

Tex
It's fake but it's funny fake and the kids just play along cuz they want a new car! yes

FBfan777
yay melissa won!!

haha Tex i love it! yeah bush is so stupid...i wish i was old enough to vote for Kerry...

Dogbert
I found out that the show was staged.... HUGE disappointment.

BlackMamBA
how did u find out.

FBfan777
yeah what happened??

YES I LOVE KILL BILL!! :-D

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.