Angels

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

liltiggasmootay
A close friend of mine was home all alone and it was the middle of the night and she was woken up by a voice saying her name. She thought she was just dreaming so she didnt think much about it. She got up to go to the bathroom and as she was walking down the hall she could hear something walking behind her. She looked back and nothing was there. She went into the bathroom and did her thing then came out and started heading down the hall back to her bedroom...she heard the footsteps again she stopped looked back nothing was there. She started walking again and she could hear them again. Then they started to get closer and was going faster so she started to run. Aswell she could hear the footsteps running after her and then she heard flapping wings behind her like i bird was flying behind her. She passed her room and ran downstairs when she got down stairs to her surprise the kitchen was up in flames. She grabbed her dog and got outta there. To this day she believes that an angel saved her and woke her up and chased her down the stairs to warn her that her house was on fire....
Do you believe in Angles?

yerssot
try the supernatural thread

WindDancer
Or if you want to talk about Guardian Angels go here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=29803&highlight=Angels

ladygrim
kk freaky as

The Omega
Maybe your friend was really dreaming?

ladygrim
when did it happen ...

liltiggasmootay
how could she be dreaming her house was really burnt down lol...this happend about 7 years ago.

ladygrim
god that is really really freaky

big gay kirk
They're trapping angels on the Potomac....

big gay kirk
but its not what you think, you'd be surprised....

ladygrim
smile

SlipknoT
Maybe her parents had a pet bird that she didnt know about, and it was chasing her.

Shadow_King
ok now their is a logical explaination for this.

Line
could be her subconscions playing a trick on her, taking on a role she'd imagine would appear in such a situation.

Fire
I doubt there's such a thing as angels

rusky
I feel the one I love is one... smile hope I find the angel soon wink

liltiggasmootay
all i know is she heard something chasing her down the hall and she had no clue about the fire till she got downstairs.

liltiggasmootay
if it was just her mind playing tricks on her i dont know....but its still kinda weird she heard someone call her name and then whatever it was didnt leave her alone till she saw the fire....i dunno if it was an angel, but something was looking out for her.

lil bitchiness
She was probably dreaming. How long is her hall in her house blink seems really long from the story.

liltiggasmootay
it was kinda long i dunno....its just the way i worded it that makes it seem like it, when really it was probably like a whole 15 seconds she was actually in the hall

~Angel~
cryWhat?!?!?!? What about me??? crybaby

Every time someone says "I do not believe in Angels," somewhere there's an Angel that falls down dead...

er.... wait... maybe that's fairies....

BackFire
"A close friend of mine was home all alone and it was the middle of the night and she was woken up by a voice saying her name. She thought she was just dreaming so she didnt think much about it. She got up to go to the bathroom and as she was walking down the hall she could hear something walking behind her. She looked back and nothing was there."

What a perverted angel.

liltiggasmootay
laughing

Fiery Eyes
smile Yes i believe in Angels!!! One time in chruch my husband was sitting there and he seen an Angel sitting on the stage. He never said anything til after the service was over. Another time several people in the church seen Angels on the stage when our pastor was preaching.

I do believe in angels!! smile

BackFire
You do realize that many churches have statues of angels on the stage and all around the church itself. Perhaps your husband was simply so bored at church his mind started playing tricks on him and he didn't realize that the angel he saw was merely a statue.

Fiery Eyes
smile We have no statues in our church at all. We have nothing like that at all on our stage, and he's not the only one thats seem them. The nite our pastor was preaching several people seen them up on stage behind our pastor while he was preaching. he was struggling that nite and they helped him thru his message.

BackFire
So angels came down to help a crappy pastor who couldn't do his job adequately? I sure wish angels would come do my work for me.

Fiery Eyes
smile Wow do you take things out of context. If you know anything at all about preachers, some messages are harder to preach than others. And God is always there to help, thats why he would send Angels. smile

Fiery Eyes
smile smile

§H@Ñ€
I dont beleve in angles so much... but i however belive in demons

liltiggasmootay
backfire....why do u have to be such a dick. like just cause u dont believe in angels doesnt mean u have to mock people who do or mock there stories or opinions. Grow up!

Fiery Eyes
Yep demons are just as real as Angels.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.