spiderman vs. jason vorhees

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spider-venom
haha i think spidey

Jargon343
Nah, Jason can teleport.

Manowar
of course spidey

VENOMfan
THAT ******* killed me! LOL

Joker1237
Well he can, how do you explane, when the victem is running away, as fast as they can, and Jason justs walks up to them?? or Jason is so far behind, they think he is gone and when they turn the next curve or so Jason just appears??? He is more faster than Spiderman. lol

wuTa
maybe he's like multiple man

VENOMfan
ok I had too do it

vu_Quang
Spidey would win even if he hadh to send jason through a junk compactor. a couple of hundred times..

SnakeEyes
Jason has the powers of Eternal horror, granting him teleportation, cosmic powers, flight, healing factor and much more!

I just made that up by the way....

moshtitan
HA HA HA!!!this is great!! next thing you know itll be wolverine vs. freddy

wait...that actually might be kinda cool to see confused

JuggernautFan
hmmmm if freddy can move fast enough to beat up on jason atleast 90 percent of thier fights, he's not going to be able to sit for a month when spiderman get's through with him......

jason might as well learn to bend over and back into it now.........

Alpha Centauri
"Jason has the powers of Eternal horror, granting him teleportation, cosmic powers, flight, healing factor and much more!"

No that's Superman...

OHH!!!!!!! Yes....yes I went there.

-AC

spider-venom
spidey could just take his machette away by webbing it and he could also just web up his body to a tree and kick the shit outa him and jason cant do shit except get madder, jasons a lil *****

Joker1237
Jason will break out of it with his bare hands, I seen him get away out of pile of rubble falling on him, crus skulls ete.

chrissyg
ya that fight is kinda stupid becuz there powers r nothing alike

Alpha Centauri
Why do people keep making these threads? It's stupid man. Leave it out.

-AC

Darth Sparhawk
It depends on which Jason we are talking about. Jason from the first movies won't stand a chance, Jason X on the other hand will crush Sipder-man like a cockroach. The Jason from FvJ will be a good enemy, but in the end he'll win, I think. Pretty much immortal.

jinzin
jason from movies 7 on up is going to win, every other jason before that dies....

Creshosk
Originally posted by jinzin
jason from movies 7 on up is going to win, every other jason before that dies.... And then becomes the Jason from movies 7 and up?
laughing

Onikirimaru
You know, I think Freddy could take Wolverine.

Now, to the Oni-Mobile to high tail it out of the thread before the Wolverine fans arrive!

*theme music starts playing*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.