what hurts more

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mini me 0206
bein hit in the balls or on the boobs

JToTheP
Already been done.

The Innkeeper
Nobody will ever know

Unless somboy happens to have balls and boobs.

Clovie
blink never tried.

JToTheP
Please don't clovie, you will be my best friend if you say you haven't kicked a man in the balls.

Clovie
blink why should have i done anything like that????
of coz i didn't!!!

shellie
i never have and never will .

JKozzy
I think by the display of pain that balls is the obvious answer.

ladygrim
we need to find some one with boobs and a c.ck ... then we'll know

liltiggasmootay
well i cant say for balls cause i dont got none so ill say boobs cause that ****ing hurts

Greek_girl
i did once knee my boyf by accident and he said it hurt like bloody hell!

Discos
the balls dudes!

in "rated R" movies you have dudes grabbing the chicks boobs and squeezing them. if some chick grabbed my balls i'd be like "oh no ya don't"

JToTheP
Clovie...your the greatest! eek! eek! eek! eek!

Myth
All you have to do is be tapped in the balls for it to hurt. There is no way in hell being hit in the boobs can hurt more.

shellie
exactly .

thats why i didnt vote . i dont have both so how would i know .

JToTheP
Myth, a POKE hurts them. laughing out loud sick

shellie
unless you have them , then dont be so sure sweetie .

Cyclops
...look what I started. laughing

And there is no way this argument can be resolved, unless there is a hermathrodite in the hiz-ouse

JToTheP
Boobs>no nerves Balls>nerves 'nuff said like other topics

JToTheP
We could ask that idiot freak Ushgarak if he's a hermathrodite...

JKozzy
You mean hermaphoridite?

JToTheP
JK the spelling is un-important, we still need to find one! laughing

JKozzy
Precisely.

shellie
how can you say that boobs have no nerves ?????

you must not know much about the female body .

JToTheP
I DID pass sex ed with a 90 thanks, and it WAS in the health book, and it's not like you can get kicked in the nipples and end up falling down....why who knows...but hey...guys have them to

Cyclops
Every inch of skin has nerve endings.

Pain threshold differs from person to person

laughing

Dr. Gonzo
I am still saying this hurts more....http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/fighting/1/fighting72.gif

Clovie
smartass

JToTheP
*stares in amazing awe at the coolness that Clovie is*

JToTheP
THAT SHOULDN'T EVEN BE AN ICON! mad sick

The Innkeeper
What if we get some really fat guy

Man breats will have to do

shellie
thank you cy , spoken like the master you are . happy

JKozzy
My friend brought up a point (she's a girl):

"if u get hurt in the boobs while PMSing its worse than normal times of the month" smart

JToTheP
You still don't feel the same pain by being kicked in the nipple, since the only people who are going to be able to pull that off are jackie chan and jet-li and they sure as hell won't help us. laughing out loud

JToTheP
That's cuz they ALREADY hurt cuz their growing....ARGH WHY DO I KNOW THAT!? mad

JKozzy
And also: usually if you get hit ANYWHERE it'll hurt. Duh. If any women on KMC got balls somehow, and you were kicked in them, you'd be squirming on the ground for a good five minutes. Would that happen if someone hit your boobies? I think not. You might go "Ow!" but hey, if someone smacked your face, you'd say "Ow!" too. If guys are hit in the nuts, they don't go "Ow!", they usually swear and curse a lot as they crumble to the ground.

Cyclops
I thought that was common knowledge.

JToTheP
That's IF we can talk without the squeak and agony.

JToTheP
No...it's what I get for having like 20 women as friends.

JKozzy
Very true.

shellie
well the poll does not say nipple . it says boob .

and the only point im trying to make is it hurts for us to be hit in the boob . unless you have both . you can not judge which is worse . as cy said , everyone pain threshhold is different .

JToTheP
If someone smacks you in the boob it probably hurts like a smack in the face, you say "OW!" or "DAMN!" it stings for a bit, then goes away. roll eyes (sarcastic)

liltiggasmootay
k if you have boobs it hurts to run.....especailly up or down stairs... and in thoes R rated movies where there pulling on the chicks boobs....yeah u dont think pulling on them hurts? you cant be rough with them. and if you get punched in the boob directly in the nipple it KILLS. So dont say chicks boobs arent as sensitive

JKozzy
Didn't say that, well at least I didn't. Here's a bit to think about:

In one of the last episodes of "Friends" this sort of problem was brought up, that nobody will never know because nobody has both. Except the options were "Being hit in the balls" or "Going through labor." NOW, I don't know about anyone else here, but if THAT comparison was made on national TV, unless being hit in the boobs is as bad as going through labor and having a whole baby pop out of your vagina, I think that it's safe to say that being hit in the balls is worse than in the boobs.

shellie
boys w/ their toys roll eyes (sarcastic)

JToTheP
There REALLY needs to be a parody to what shellie said, but I can think of a few things, but I don't feel like **** it all. roll eyes (sarcastic)

shellie
laughing

Jedi Priestess
laughing laughing laughing laughing

so very true........

shellie
thats what ive been saying smart

Linkalicious
i've never seen a girl curl up into a fetal position from being hit in the boob.

There's no chance in hell being hit in the boob hurts more than the balls.

JKozzy
yes

The Force
balls duh roll eyes (sarcastic)

N0SFERATU
I'm a transexual and have boobs 'n' balls, it's no contest Balls hurts the most.

Myth
If a guys balls were to be squeezed as much as a girl gets her boobs squeezed during acts of *naughty* then the whole act would be over and the guy would be done calling for no more. I'm sorry, I know there is no way to "prove" it, but still, I think it would be retarded to even think that it hurts more to be hit in the boobs.

liltiggasmootay
i think they hurt about the same.....the reason guys fall over and stuff cause it hurts there stomachs when they get kicked in the nuts and they want to puke....but girls boobs arent right by your lower belly so thats why they dont fall over and lay there for 10 mins.....but it can still hurt for the same amount of time. like i said before it hurts to run....why do u think they made bras??? because if girls walk to fast there bouncing all over the ****ing place and it hurts!(well only if the chick has big enough boobs, if there flat there lucky)
And another thing girls also have a box and getting kicked there hurts....guys dont seem to understand that but it does cause there is a bone right there and when people go kick it....OUCH. nevermind everything else girls go through that boys dont...So we have two places that hurt alot...and id like to see a guy have menstrual cramps... you think getting kicked in the balls hurts you stomach...pfft you dont even know. so stop your complianing boys because you guys dont got it half as bad

Myth
Sure we do, we have to put up with girls that kick us in the balls. big grin

§words point
your so friggin gay :/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.