A Realistic "What Hurts More" Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
Taken from one of the last episodes of Friends: Does getting hit in the balls hurt more, or going through labor? The previous "Balls or Boobs" threads are outrageously blown out of proportion; since balls is the quite obvious answer. If anyone wants to discuss that, go to the appropriate threads to do so; this is a new poll.

Clovie
labour no expression

the Vee
It seems quite obvious
and labour lasts longer anyway

Raven Guardia
duh! probably labor....I mean you get hit in the balls and it hurts for like what five mins at the most...labor last hour sometimes days. and your poping a baby out. Its a living thing...so obviously its labor.

Jedi Priestess
JKozzy! laughing leave it to you to come up with this! LOL

and the correct answer is labor.....I highly dount that the pain from getting hit below the belt lasts 8-12 hours...the way my labors did. messed

JKozzy
I don't know whether to be offended or to laugh.. I think I'll laugh laughing out loud stick out tongue

Not having to go through with it, I still think it's labor. That would just plain suck, having such a large object just come out... *drones on*

Dr. Gonzo
Labor wins, hands down.

Jedi Priestess
laugh you silly guy! I was being nice wink

JToTheP
Actually...with the comparison of balls vs labor now, I say Labor, it's 5 minute pain, versus however many hours is normal for a woman, I believe my aunt just went through 12 or 17 for my new cousin, I forget, but I say labor.

JKozzy
Unless you get kicked in the balls 24/7, then that would be worse smart

JToTheP
JK HONESTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad sick

Dr. Gonzo
That would be pretty bad.

JToTheP
Actually, if that was going to happen to me, I'd either just kill myself, or cut it off and let myself bleed to death. stick out tongue

dave123
just say the baby was really small, and the guy got hit by a MASSIVE GOLDEN MALLET... what then? confused

JToTheP
OH THAT'S IT DAVE! *runs and jumps off a cliff falling to own suicide*

shellie
again , i dont have balls so i dont know what that feels like . but as a woman who has giving birth 4 times , i can guess it would be labor . try passing something on average 8lbs threw a small opening that has to stretch to let it happen . not to metion recovery for up to 6 weeks afterward .

john_luv_sara
labor would

yerssot
I would go for labor actually messed

JToTheP
*proceeds to smash skull into cement wall* LABOR OKAY LABOR FOR THE LOVE OF GOD LET IT END! crybabycrybabycrybabycrybabycrybabycrybaby *slides down wall holding balls and not saying a word*

shellie
laughing out loud

JToTheP
Balls>worse then boobs
Labor>worse then balls
Boobs>no comparison period

crybabycrybaby NOW LET IT END SHELLIE!!!!! *crawls on floor bowing to shellie while holding balls*

dave123
confused

shellie
laughing out loud ok sweetie . truce .

Jedi Priestess
blink no way you so young wink

JToTheP
*rolls on the floor worshipping Shellie and buys her lots of flowers, movies, whatever she wants and proceeds to drag self off*

shellie
embarrasment

dave123
someone enjoys being submissive wink

JToTheP
I did for one woman, now NONE of my hoes play that game with me...unless...whistle

shellie
angel not i

JToTheP
I'm so sure Shellie... wink

shellie
wink

JToTheP
Just a shame Shellie has no interest in the pimp really...whistle

shellie
mmmmm..............

damn , my smilies arent working anymore . thats wierd

JToTheP
whistle *puts on pimp hat, grabs pimp can, and walks off*

shellie
i would give you a sad smilie if i could manage

JToTheP
*sneaks up on shellie and taps pimp cane on the ground behind her and whistles* angel

shellie
damn smilies still arent working

*jumps in surprise*

JToTheP
whistle whoops was that me? shifty *eyes shellie up and down quickly*

shellie
embarrasment *is unsure about this*

yayyyyyyy!!!!! eek! they work again

JKozzy
What has this thread turned into? no expression

JToTheP
Did you always copy the URL or click them and press ctrl+V?

*stares at shellie and digs in pocket, pulling out a handful of $20 bills wrapped in a rubberband*

shellie
*turns back to the money*

im nobodies hoe

sniper
is shellie a workin girl?

JToTheP
*shrugs* okay I tried *turns and walks off, while taking out sickenly huge roll of money wrapped in 3 rubber bands, slips money back inside and walks back to 2004 Aurora and gets inside*

shellie
bye *waves* dont need the cash , ive got my own .

The Force
most likely labor, it's a friggin baby, mabye the question should be would labor hurt more for guys than girls *Shrugs*

Discos
I voted Labour, that just looks ver painful.

Smiling_Sadly
id say labor, but u no its only like a big bowling ball comeing out of u...so i dont no!

§pearhead
I've been hit in the nuts, but never had labor (I'm assuming it'll stay that way) so I can't answer this properly

Smiling_Sadly
ahaha, i havnt had wither...and i dont want to...but i dont have balls so i cant get kicked in them....unless i get a sex change, WITCH will NEVER happen!

Linkalicious
what the hell is realistic about that????

hmmmm....hours of labor. Or 15 minutes of genital displeasure. This is sooooo lop sided.

shellie
well put , thank you .

Gorgoroth
Labour, unless you get hit in the crouch and one of them goes back INTO YOU.
I speak from experience.
WORST TWO DAYS OF MY LIFE!

VållèjºKîd707
Labor. Even though I havent expericened it, i heard its painful.

JToTheP
*coughs uncontrollably and falls on back on floor, gets in fetal position holding balls* sick

shellie
or unless you were my brother in law . dont know if you want to know but im gonna share anyways .

he was in the army and was playing soccer . well of coarse he got kicked in the balls and was hurting terribly ..........

as if thats not bad enough , a few days later he had to jump from an airplain . his parachute straps cought him wrong and when it opened and jerked up it pushed one testicle up out of his sack and the other one exploded .

sergury needed right away of coarse .

and now he bats w/ one ball , not two .

shellie
in his case i say balls

and that is from a mom of 4

BackFire
I'm sure labor does.

shellie
after thinking about it for the reason i stated above , in most cases yes labor . but sometimes the other would be worst . wink

Tptmanno1
Well if you think about time, its different.
If you were in labor for 5 min i doubt it would hurt as much as betting kicked in the balls. But if you were kicked in the balls for 15-20 hours I belive that would be much more painfull.
But it is not like that so I have to say labor because of the length of time.

Myth
I'll say labor. But here is a question? What would hurt more? Going through labor or being repeatedly kicked in the balls for the amount of time that labor lasts?

JToTheP
*face becomes a ghostly white and starts to sway back and forth before collapsing unconcious through table nearby*

silver_tears
Labour can go on more than 24 hours yes

Lianslo
i said labor, even tho i havn't experienced it...altho i did here once that if you were to compare these too sources of pain, labor is kind of like getting kicked in the balls once every min. or something like that (i don't really remember the time frame)

RaventheOnly
now a realistic thread understandably by everyone would be like:

What hurts more getting shot in the thigh or getting stabbed with a peice of rebar... that would be far more reasonable then this erm

Korri
i guess we will never know!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.