*** Wal-mart ***

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Clark_Kent
welcome Wal-Mart shoppers.

nice to see you come in bunches, Blue & White colloar workers..welcome to your very own establishment. the first to hit the NET since E-BAY...BREAKING NEW GROUNDS, paving the industrial road with leap and bounds..unlimited are we as we cyber shop.

we have it all..

Beer, Grociries, Beaver Mags, Pistol and Ammo, gambling tics, Clocks, Battaries, Panties, G-Strings, Rubbers, Chewing Gum, Clothes, Candy, Toys, DVDs, Tools, Automobile Parts, and Pimple Removers.

yerssot
who's up for shoplifting?

JKozzy
who's up for blowing up a wal-mart? devil

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
sad

shellie
now when a Wal-Mart has shown up in the kmc furoms , ive seen it all . no expression

Clark_Kent
my chained RANCOR that sits near the exits will deal with the petty thieves...

BEWARE....Y'all....A'ight...

Clark_Kent
what can i say, KMC is crowed with brothals and Liquor establishments, and frankly, KMC has no Compitition, NO JC PENNY, Target, Best Buy, or K-MART...and the grand opening is only the beginning. i will hire the ghetto youth of america...no..wait...THE WORLD....

I'm the CEO, the BIG Cahuna, the DON, the Card dealer...Ya HEARD ME.

EVERYDAY LOW PRICES, a tab for the single parent females...

WindDancer
*loots the DVD section*

Clark_Kent
come on soap suds...bring you jolly bum in here...the uniform colors are
now a:

black vest with a red under shirt, the slacks are Cargo jeans with a blackish blue color to it.

the visor we wear will have this smiley on it: big grin

come pick a application, remember we are discriminate against Homos' and Hobos', and have to pass a drug test.

Agent Elrond
*joins and loots the videogame section*

Clark_Kent
* a strange goon dressed in a black outfit loads a BUCK SHOT, SHOT GUN, aims it at a row of colored teddy bears, ....COCKS the Hammer and...KAABOOM!...flakes of cotten scatter the floor and float through out the aisle...*

*intercome comes on, a ROBOT voice specks*

"WE HAVE A 211 in AISLE 34, a code 12 in progress"

JToTheP
*Runs to cd section and is knocked down and restrained by security* I WANT ADAM SANDLER'S CD LET ME THROUGH YOU BIG ****!!!!!!

Guardian_Rikku
*stuffs a shelf full of goodies under shirt* innocent

JToTheP
mad *Grabs tazer and sticks it in security guard's face as he falls back into a shelf of goodies knocking it down, runs to the cd section, grabs album and makes a run for it*

Agent Elrond
Security? Wal-Marts has no security

JToTheP
this one does, especially cuz WE'RE HERE!!!!! big grin big grin big grin *runs through store knocking down old ladies and rushes for door*

Clark_Kent
*Manager Kent runs down the aisle with a billy club and a fist full of red kanante chili powder. looking for the cyber GOONS, who have made this wonderful establishment a chaotic mess? who is the head lug nut who drove this ass cheering mayhem? well, i'm gonna find him and bat his balls with this LOUISVILLe Slugger bat*

" YOU BASTARDS, GET, GET!! move it on out to the brothals!"

JToTheP
*Runs out of store screaming of victory, runs to car, gets in, opens cd and takes out cd as it cracked in half* GOD WHY DO YOU HATE ME!? mad crybaby *smashes face into steering wheel*

Agent Elrond
*stuffs shopping cart full of game systems and games and movies and runs like hell outa there*

JToTheP
*Walks back into store with head down and runs down the aisles screaming and is crashed into and thrown into a shelf knocking all the stuff down by AE* OWWWWWIE!!!!!!! wacko

Clark_Kent
*sees the crying face of Jto the P, slowly creeps up and smashes the driver seat window, J2DaP screams and tries to reverse, but is to late as i reach in and pull his tall, lanky ass out, slamming him and dragging him back to my office. yells at J2DaP*

" yeah, you tall twerp, you ganna pay for that old lady and her hospitial bill, she had a damn stroke, the right side of her faces is paralyzed, she looks like that scene from A.I., when Osmen tries to eat his veggies."

JToTheP
*Grabs out huge can of mace and sprays it into Kent's eyes blinding him and making him scream in agony, shoves him over his desk as it flips over and breaks in half, runs out of the office and throws cashiers out of the way and steals cash registers and throws one at AE knocking him in the side of the head as his cart of game systems games and movies flips over and spews all over, runs into the back of the store screaming*

Clark_Kent
" tall bastard."

*gets up, and runs after him, shouting, " STOP THAT MOTHER BUCKER, HE IS A DAMN ASSALIANT, AND HE HIT ME!!" stops and picks up a baseball and throws it to the back of his skull, knocking him over, as J2DaP slides in to a rack full of PANTIES.*

JToTheP
:wacko* HEY! I FEEL RIGHT AT HOME NOW BEING A PIMP AND ALL! wacko *stares at panties and thongs all over*

Clark_Kent
*talks in a high tone*

"boy, why you sucking on 'em granny thongs? you one sick pimp, who now walks with a limp, you tall gimp."

JToTheP
Gimp? *pulls self up and throws rack of granny thongs at kent and runs off and hides in the men's clothing department inside the winter coats while reaching in pocket for something* shifty

Clark_Kent
*next to that coat hangs the pulled down shorts of a 10 year old fat boy with big eyes, who is right next to J2daP, unaware is J2dap, as the litttle fat boy with big eyes spanks on top of a Jessica Simpson thong..*

JToTheP
*Slashes fat kid slicing off some fat and runs away screaming and sprays can of roach killer into Kent's eyes before running and grabbing some games and movies and making a run for it, jumping over the registers*

Clark_Kent
*out the door j2dap runs, a free thief with a limp is free...until..until..my returning RANCOR from afternoon lunch break sees the thief know as j2dap, the rancor sreams loud enough. as it out sounds the own screams from j2dap, the rancor reaches down at the terrified victim, picks him up and revels a similiar set of razor spikes, for teeth. it's claws poke the belly of j2dap, and enlarges the circle by moving his other claw in the oppisote direction, tearing him apart. pools and gallons of blood splash on the street.*

JToTheP
*dies with eek! look on face*

Clark_Kent
" thanks for shopping at WAL-MART..."

*slides both of his torso and pelvis into the gutter, wash em bad boys away. send em where thay all float.*

WindDancer
Stupid region 3 DVD's! They don't work on my DVD player! mad

*sneaks into the electronics section and steals a multi-region DVD player*

RaventheOnly
Rents a helicpoter and lands on the roof sodding a hole above the bank of america / walmart .... muhahahaha!!!!!

The Force
*raises hand* shifty ninja

Clark_Kent
' hey, bro, you too late, they knocked this place out faster than a lennox lewis hay maker....just..poof...gone.....them bastards stole and ran down this store. now as you can see, its a homeless shelter, where them crackers smoke amber poison, and where blow jobs are a given...now see to it that you use a clean towel, damn those STDs'."

§pearhead
I want a smilie face sticker

Clark_Kent
" you can have this visor, they left that one behind."

Smiling_Sadly
i didnt no ppl were this upsessed with wal-mart

Clark_Kent
its everywhere, i bet under that maple tree, where you sit, is where the first center-blocks will be laid, just to build the next WAL-MART.

Smiling_Sadly
who sed i was sitting? wut if im standing.....on my head? roll eyes (sarcastic)

forumcrew
wal-mart is a shit hole the justice department needs to **** with them instead of microsoft.. they lead in grocerys and toys... which is killing toy stores and grocery store chains and wal-mart pays horrible not a livible wage.. the walton family are a bunch of deuche bags

Smiling_Sadly
so true!

Clark_Kent
yeah, i heard that on the NEWS...so what? its money and money...

Clark_Kent
i'm sorry, sadly, i m sure your a nice person, but i could not resist. so again i m sorry..Now..ok.....

if you standing on your head, than is it possible that them turds will make it out your mouth like that southpark episode?

(ouch, i m sorry sadly, you can heave a stone at my temple if you see me.) embarrasment sad sick roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.