The Vulture

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CrazyEyes
The Vulture is one of the coolest Spidey villians ever. His return in Amazing Spider-Man #7 is my favourite comic ever!!! For Spider-Man 3, I think they should make him the new villian, along with a guest-star appearance at the start by The Rhino! Does anyone else think having The Vulture in Spidey3 is a good idea, if only it's a short role or maybe as Adrian Tooms?

Predator 89
wasnt the vulture some old guy who could drain peoples youth in order to be young again? I'm not sure this is based on the 90's tv series.

chrissyg
no vulture shouldn't be only if they have the sinister six hes not big enough to be there alone

Reborn Again
If Vulture was to appear in S3 or S4 they will have to change his character around. He shouldn't be an old man draining people's life force to make himself young, but rather a young man draining life force to stop a deadly disease that is ravaging through his body. Change with the times.

wuTa
i hate the vulture...he reminds me of a cracked out version of Prof X...i dont think he would make a good villian movie wise either he's just a thief he doesnt relate to parker in anyway like the goblins, dock ock, venom, and the lizard plus an old man in a bird costume is not that appealing....its almost comical

SnakeEyes
"i hate the vulture"

me 2

FeceMan
Nice idea, Reborn, although I don't see what's so bad about him being old and draining youth (though it would probably make him less likeable, lol).

Spider-Phoenix
does anybody have pics of cosmic carnage? he's quite hard to find pics of...

fruits
the Vulture is one of my fav. spiderman villains!!!! yay vulture!!!

FeceMan
But the question is, why?

fruits
why not? he's cool! he's like. old, but he still is an evil bastard!!! and it rocks

FeceMan
I never thought of the Vulture as "cool". I found him to be rather boring and uninspired. Whee, he can fly around. Whee, he can, um, steal youth.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.