Pirates!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JacksBabe777
'ello Poppets...
Hey i just wanted to talk about anything pirates. i mean from the movie not just any old pirate. but i wanted to talk about the auditions and everything else so that we can get off the subject and it won't matter... unless it has nothing to do with PotC!

Start Talkin

JacksBabe777
Why does nobody come to MY posts!!! why does everyone hate me. or do they. maybe that just want me to think that.... oh well.

Captian Rogue
i'll chat mate...

JacksBabe777
OK! finally. maybe someone else will come too!! I LOVE pirates of the Caribbean... do you???? even a bit????

Captian Rogue
I love it so much i'd do anything to be in ptc2 mate...

*Georgina_A*
lol. what is everyone talking about when they go on about "auditions"? i mean,they all don't even know whether it's true or not. confused

Slonik9
Yeah, there are a lot of threads like this, practacly, all of mine are like this, we need some new, fun threads!

JackieSparrow
The ask jack thing is fun but theres only like three people that ever ask Jack anything so if you have any questions Jack may know the answers to just ask already!!!!!

JacksBabe777
And i know this but we don't need to talk about the auditions. thats why it's called pirates. we can talk about ANYTHING although i can't wait till the auditions IF they have them. It would be cool to be in that movie but like all the other ones if it's about auditions we can't start babbling on about something else in the movie or whatever but here we can. just put all the threads together and ou get this one...

Captian Rogue
lol, my fav quote...STOP BLOWING HOLES IN MY SHIP!~Jack Sparrow...hehe

*Georgina_A*
lol. yes, a very funny bit...

Captian Rogue
also another one of me favs...ok i confess, i intend to commandeer this ship, hire a crew in Tortuga then proceed to rape pillage and plunder me wesily black guts out...beerpirate

Chelse_gladrin9
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah..... laughing out loudlaughingrolling on floor laughingrolling on floor laughinglaughinglaughing out loud supsodeidly its comming to theaters in late january 2005 (if someone already said that sorry i didnt read everythin)

Chelse_gladrin9
mie is
Jack:Or perhaps the reason that you practice 3 hours a day is that you've already found one and are otherwise incapable of woOoing said strumpet, you're not a eunuch{sp}are you?piratepiratepirate

JacksBabe777
I think it's coming out like augest or something like that. well everything on the internet is different. . it might start filming in jan. or it might come out in jan.

POTC_fanatic
hey its

Well, then, I confess, it is my intention to commandeer one of these ships, pick up a crew in Tortuga, raid, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out!

POTC_fanatic

Chelse_gladrin9
comes out in january. i read it in a magizine

Captian Rogue
Do us a favour...i know it's hard...but stay here, and try not to do anything...stupid~Captian Jack Sparrow

airangel429
there's already a thread like this...closing..sorry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.