Pointless Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GymGuy
this is just another posting in a pointless thread ermm
just like most of the other pointless threads on kmc excluding the sexy thread cool
yet we still post ermm
so whats the point in that ermm
isnt it just plain pointless ermm
so its pointless being here ermm
just thought i would make a point in pointing that point out ermm
if anybody has any points to point out then dont be backward about pointing that point out ermm
and with that point i will cya tongue winkiss

Clark_Kent
cuz we are all nerds( except me) and love to blow chunks of worthless spunk into the world. or infront of your eyes. i say, watch JAY AND SILENT BOB Strike Back. they defined the structure of 'post'. any who, enjoy my WAL-MART establishment.

Agent Elrond
Thank you so very much for making a stupid, pointless thread. We no have 23 of these threads. If you can't tell, I'm being very sarcastic

Guardian_Rikku
I can sense your sarcasm yes

Clark_Kent
in his typed words or to hear his nerdy voice?

Guardian_Rikku
Oh jeeze <.<

Clark_Kent
^^^^"will you go to the prom wit me, honey dumplings?"^ wink cool

lady T
whats up

Guardian_Rikku
What?

Clark_Kent
*butt head voice*

" hey, baby, yeah, i'm asking you. what cha think, my cram berry juice?"

Guardian_Rikku
No thanks.

Clark_Kent
" aw, shucks..."

* walks away with my head down as it begins to rain*

Guardian_Rikku
Alright, bye! smile

Clark_Kent
*runs back and strips off pants and shorts, showing a white mans' white ass, the riples center and shake to the outside of his form.*

"oh, baby, take me, i'm being shipped off to the war in iraq!"

Discos
I aint a nerd, or obsessed with a damn smilie

Clark_Kent
that was uncalled for, animal.. now say your sorry..or you're not recieving your daily rations of potatoes and whole wheat bread..

Discos
ok....no

Clark_Kent
you foolish red hair ball, i did not say " O.K." i said, say your sorry, and put a funny smilie before we discuss any further!

Smiling_Sadly
shifty

Korri
pointless is good..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.