What if there are no changes?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OB1-adobe
How would you guys feel if the upcoming DvD release had no changes at all? The were just the 1997 SE's

Darth Maverick
i would feel like shite man, i would feel disappointed

yerssot
there are, the last versions out there have improvements on them, mostly sabrework

orbob
I don't care, I just want the movies on DVD for sake of quality and ease of use (plus any bonus material). Saying which, there was so much bonus material on the E2 discs that I don't believe I've watched it all yet!

JKozzy
I still need Ep1 on DVD.... watched most of the Ep2 Special Features...

I'm hoping they do the improvements they've been rumoring about doing... that would be interesting to see, especially on the DVD.

orbob
Did you not feel that some of the documentaries there were, you know,too much information!

Gorgoroth

OB1-adobe
Yerrsot,

then do you know or if they fixed luke's light saber in the ob1 hut scene when it looked all weird and discolored, as well as the scene on the millenium falcon when it looked all white and glitchy.

Gorgoroth
Lol, no one "knows" that for sure....
except Super Shadow.....

Ketchup
Then I'm a happy camper.

Jedi Priestess
yeah good luck on this one pal.....I looked for a new unopened copy for 5 months. Finally gave up and bought a used one. sad

CConn882
You can get a new (unopened) copy from the Amazon Marketplace.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.