Is it possible?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alpha Centauri
So,

Everyone seems to agree that in some context, Superman Prime Vs Thanos is an extremely entertaining concept and would be an awesome fight, regardless of who wins with what aid and why.

BUT Arachnoid Freak (I believe) made an interesting point about a comic mini-series or 6 parter between the two.

If we all somehow found some contact numbers, addresses, email addresses and wrote to/called/emailed Marvel and DC, is it possible that we could get some kind of thought in motion about this becoming a reality?

I mean, Marvel and DC are bringing out and cancelling series' left right and centre besides their ongoings at the moment, so surely another cross-over like this would rake in the fans and they'd see this.

If we get some way to contact, perhaps send transcripts of the thread and stuff so they know people are into it. They may take it from there.

Just a thought.

-AC

Arachnoidfreak
(Yea, it was me big grin)

That's a great idea. I'll be kind of busy for the next couple of days, so I won't be able to contribute much, but I'll keep an eye out for contacts to both companies and such. I'm sure you can just go to their respective sites and contact them from there anyway.

Alpha Centauri
I'm gonna get on it. I'm sure lots of others must go to Marvel.com and DC.com or whatever. So I'm sure we'll get help in your absence.

-AC

SnakeEyes
that sounds awesome, i hope it can be done

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.