Ghots, Vampires, or monsters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

scarymvyfanatic
What makes a better scary movie? Movie with Ghosts, a movie with vampires or a movie with deformed or invincible people????

BackFire
Zombies

HockeyHorror
zombies and cannibals. yes

lady T
vampires

Aini
yeah, I would also say zombies

scarymvyfanatic
hey, i agree, zombies kick a** they're the only thing besides Barney that scares me

scarymvyfanatic
what about inbred hillbillies, like in wrong turn, AHHAHAHA jk

Cinemaddiction
Goats.

scarymvyfanatic
nice, wat about rampaging women with mustaches

FEDFAN316
nasty i go wit a combo of vampires and ghost and i agree wit you on the barney thing also clowns graveyards(especially on halloween or at night)
zombies the dudes from "Wrong Turn" are creepy too and if more cannibles were more like Hannible Lector,they'd be cooler!weird huh?

§words point
For some reason inbred phycos scare me the most like leatherface and the guys on wrong turn.

§words point
through in leatherface and you got some scary crap

scarymvyfanatic
the inbred hillbillies weren't scary at all, they were just sickening, wrong turn was kind of just a gore fest, but not too bad, i like dushku

FEDFAN316
yeah.remember when they're in the trees and then the one girl gets her head chopped in half and her body fall while the top of her head is still on the axe

chrissyg
ya that was my favourite part when her head stayed on the axe

§words point
your a sick person

All_For_Orlando
Vampires rock

FEDFAN316
same here.and vampires rock!i wouldn't mind a really hot one biting me.:drool:

All_For_Orlando
Ive always believed they were real, actually still do lol embarrasment

scarymvyfanatic
lol, did u guys here the crunch or crakc or w/e wen she fell? that made my stomach feel funny

scarymvyfanatic
** wen her jaw was separated from her skull

FEDFAN316
i felt a jump in my stomach accually

scarymvyfanatic
lol it felt so weird

FEDFAN316
it was cool though how when her pupils got big and then they went down to show her body falling.

scarymvyfanatic
yeah i liked that, not in a sick pyscho way, but yeah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.