dictionaries

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

flamewielder
does anyone have elvish dictonaries??? i lost mine when our computer crashed

sad help

Agent Elrond
dragon flame is a good sindarin dictionary. I forgot were u find it, though

flamewielder
dang...i have a friend that wants them and i told them i would get them to them.....but i realized i dont have them

Agent Elrond
I have the installer on my comp. I might be about to send it to u. It's 2.9 megs, though

flamewielder
i dont need an installer.....i just want someone to send me the dictionaries....and 2.9 megs....that would prolly slow down our computer alot....thx neways

Agent Elrond
I made the dictionary a zip file. I'll try to send it to u. My comp if being evil, it wouldn't let me post it.

I'll PM it to u if u want it.

flamewielder
u can pm it to me.....or if it would e easier u can send it to my hotmail which is [email protected]

Agent Elrond
sent it via email. Hope it works.

flamewielder
cool.....thx.....i just found a really cool elf name translator thing

Agent Elrond
curses, file's too big, even zipped. I'll see if I can find the website for it.

flamewielder
k.....do u have hotmail....it mite be easier to send it thru that....if u have it

Agent Elrond
found the site *joy*

http://www.jrrvf.com/hisweloke/sindar/index.html

Look fro Dragon Flame. That's what u want

flamewielder
thx.....ill go take a look rite now

Exabyte

Agent Elrond
Dragon Flame was where I got all the elvish words I used in Letter games

ladygrim
kewl

Exabyte
big grin
I dont use it so often as it's buried somewhere deep in my LoTR-folders (and there are many of them erm ) and it always takes me ages to find it laughing out loud and Im too lazy to move it or make a shortcut roll eyes (sarcastic)

ot embarrasment

What i originally wanted to say - beware of online wordlists yes most of them are "fake" ie. partly incorrect or give totally different languages... especially Isdira wordlists are often mistaken as Sindarin/Quenya/"Elvish" dictionaries sad

flamewielder
hey exabyte...if u can find that dictionary would u sned it to me???? at [email protected]

Exabyte
it's the same AE posted wink and I think downloading it there is still easier than sending smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.