make your own powers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rawcus
i have been searching for a long time for others withs gifts are there any mutants out there?
Happy Dance confused embarrasment sad mad evil face smokin'

ruby
i bond with death and embrace it

i forcee the futre

BlackCrawler
I am truely telekinetic and telepathic. i can force people to have a headach. i can do some foreseeing not far into the future. like tommarow on 12/2/03 something very bad is going to happen. that is all i will say.

I don't think this is mutant but if i pop my neck my brother gets a headach even if we are apart and he is 2.5 years older than me. so it's not a twin thing.

BlackCrawler
What do you have Rawcus?

Lord Soth
I have premonitions about how good movies are gonig to be.......I'm always right

BOPRecruit 16
i can see into people's minds by making skin contact with my hands.

Myth
I can digest metal and magically bleed out my butt.

Darth Vicious
My mutant power is that no matter how strong the mind of a woman or how much they say they hate me they always fall for my charms, lol, my power is to charm women until i get them in bed!

BlackCrawler
You couldn't charm me. I have too strong of will and i only fall for your acts of nature not your charm.

HockeyFace
I am an a$$hole

HockeyFace
That's my mutant ability folks!

Iron Falcon
who is to say that you have "Mutant" ability, you just are more advanced then others spiritually that's all.

Spawnie
Mutations r not present at this time except if u're from chernobil. Hey don't take it too seriously lol.

BlackCrawler- u just have that effect on your brother, and I don't think u give him headackes in the matter that u described. News FLASh for u, something bad happends every day, it just depends on what scale and to whom.

And as far as the premonitions and bad feelings, well news flash, we all have it. Most ppl don't know how to decipher the feeling in their gut, so sorta speek they don't know. If u know yourself well then u know your gut feelings and therefore u know when soemthing bad is gonna happen.
Thing is u can't stop bad from happening even if u know that is coming. I was in 4 car accidents and before evey single one of them I had a weird feeling in my gut. I knew something was gonna go wrong, but I couldn't stop it. Only one of those accidents was my fault, and that was cuz I was a bit too fast for the slick asphalt.
Don't get me wrong kiddies but the human brain is only 10% in use, I hope that with generations to come we get to use it to some much more extended level.

Lord Soth
Well, I was just oking, don't know about the rest of you. But my movie premonitions are always right. But that doesn't make me a mutant

Iron Falcon
Spawnie I thought that you said that you have an imagination, how can you say this with all of the "Reality Checks" that you try to give out to people, just because they are using more of there brain then you are it does not mean that you have to be jealous, there is nothing bad about it. And one more thing to have abilities does not mean that you are mutant, different yes but not mutant. People are so hung up on the fact that someone who is different is a mutant, well if that is the case then what is normal? Another thing Spawnie not every thing can be explained, so stop trying. If BlackCrawler say's that she can do something what give you the right to say that she can't? You don't know her and there for you are nothing, but scared. The thing with you car accents is very sad, the fact that you heard your spirit and did not listen. I don't know what is more sad the fact that you heard and still got in the car or the fact that you listen to late when your spirit clearly told in way in advance. Remember you ALWAYS can change the future if you just are not stupid and listen to your spirit. Next time try listening to you spirit BEFORE you get in the car

BlackCrawler
I like this guy he's uses more then "10%" of his brain.

As my sig says The future is inevitable, not unchangeable.

Spawnie
Iron I did't say that she can't do it, I just narrowed it down a bit.

Oh, and about the car accidents, well when I get that feeling I really don't know when it's gonna happen, I just know that something is waiting. It's not always the same, sometimes u dodge some bullets sometimes well u just can't.

U said: who is to say that you have "Mutant" ability, you just are more advanced then others spiritually that's all.

Well aren't u a party pooper. U did the same thing as I did, explained it in another way.

I explained it in my way, so why does it bother u so much? U have some grudge on me that u have to comment everything I say? Hey I can't stop ya, it's a free world. Just like u can't stop my ways of saying things.

Whay BlackCrawler can't speak for herself? Hey I didn't offend anyone not that it was an intention anyway. U're the one on offensive here, and I still dont' get it why.
Maybe the News flash thing was too hard, but hey life is a ***** and if someone can't handle a few words well then u don't know what's coming, cuz this is nothing. There r worse things in life then my comments, lol. Oh and U said that I'm scared cuz I don't know her?
Now tell me where did they teach u that? U herad that at your shrinks house? Why would I be scared or threatened by her? I explained to her that we both have something in common, just in my way of saying.

ruby
nothings happened!

you sicken me with your fake powers sick

all you can do is speak like a philosepher wanebe sick sick sick sick sick sick confused :

Lord Soth
Yeah, it's quite annoying

BlackCrawler

Lord Soth
I don't know much German, and I suppose that's the point

Iron Falcon
Spawnie the reason for my attack was because I thought that you were attacking first. I did not mean that you fear her because you don't know her I said you fear because of the human response to fear every thing you don't understand. Granted you understand more so then others, but the understanding is still not full. Yet again if the understanding was full then you would be able to move things yourself, and I don't fully have that understanding, but I'm learning. A prime example of the human element would be "Ruby" and "Lord Soth" when they both said that BlackCrawler was lying, they could not handle what they read and decided to not believe it. Spawnie when I said that they are on a different level spiritually I'm not trying to disprove the claim, what I'm trying to disprove is the term MUTANT that is all. Heres a question for you, your gut felling that something bad is going to happen, where do you think that it come from? Even moving stuff with you mind that is still your spirit. Therefore it is spiritually, and that is what I meant be that.

BlackCrawler you are wrong to a sense that you can change the future if you know well in advance. once you get to a certain point then yeah your right, there is nothing that you can do.

Lord Soth
The future can be forseen, but rarely changed

Spawnie
There r many ways that u can explain facts in life and one of them is my way or Falcon's way or Soth's way. We all have a way, well it's all based on how old we r in real life and how much experience we had so far.
Some ppl like to leave it all in Back and White, very simple and lets just move on without discussion or further analisys. By my experience these ppl, simple ppl that don't like to ponder that much, well they had the opportunity to sease the day. Meaning, they had a more fluent life. I don't know why I can't explain it, but it seems that "keeping it real and simple" works.
On the other hand I can't do it that way, I think way too much and calculate scenarios before they happen and therefore I present myself with a few outcomes. Boy has this complicated my life a few times.
Believe me those gut feelings did that. I used to stay at home and keep the day simple when I got those feelings. I might of dodged some bad things those days, but u know those bad things no matter in what form they just cought up with me somehow.
U may predict the future but it all depends on various factors and equations, so if u change any of those u might of messed up even more.
Things happen some by choice and others by cause, and therefore u have to have an effect. (Sheesh I'm starting to sound like that Marovingian - the program in Matrix reloaded) And some things happen in a chain reaction and it can't be stopped.
I think u all familiar with Murphy's law, u know when shit happends it just keeps on coming? Well it's the damn truth. U just have to hold on to the end of the streak and try to come out victorious or even steven.
I like to dream alot but that damn reality just pulls u down like a million tons on your back.
So keep your life as simple as u can, and don't stick your nose where it don't belong.
Find yourself a friend that u can share all your thoughts, and just go with the flow.
To get back to it all, I never dismiss anyone, I give u all a chance no matter how old u r or what ethnic group u belong to. I have the ability to find good things, that I can relate to, in ppl. That is why I can adapt in many inviroments and survive. Some of my friends envy me on that one, cuz they can't do it. It's not all red roses sometimes u have to bellit
le yourself just to get to what u wanted.

FrothByte
i just felt like resurrecting the thread. i have special powers:

i can make people puke by showing them my face. smile

JuggernautFan
actually whoever said we only use 10% of our brain you are living in the past. this has been disproved as a myth. we use around 80% or better of our brains.

The Force
*shakes head in shame* and that's when you know that your into the x-men way to much laughing out loud

VallejoKid707
^ True but I do have a power:
I can tell when people are being pathetic! This is a pretty stupid thread laughing out loud

Lord Ryugen
My power is stink, stink bad enough to make a charging bull stop dead, stink foul enough to reduce men to tears, STINK SO POWERFUL it creates a haze around my that stretches five feet. Ladies and gentlemen I stink.

P.S this may not be a power at all. It may have something to do with the fact that I haven't bathed for five whole months

kal-el
GOOD JOB LORD!GOOD JOB!!

Spawnie
U're like that guy in Mystery men, the one that farts to distance and knocks ppl down big grin.

VENOMfan
"real mutant power's"I have Nunchukus, Id bring those to a mutant fight anyday.

please take a pic of metal claws or somthing, becuase its hard to really belive this stuff

Lord Ryugen
Is this what you were asking for VENOMfan

Spawnie
OMG, that is way beyond illegal, lol. Those look nice though.

Lord Ryugen
They're on www.weaponmasters.com these guys have everything

VENOMfan
lol i forgot about these things! I wouldnt mess with sombody packing these

http://www.weaponmasters.com/index.html?ID=9a1de59befffde6305703e67ebec1460&FDX=1&FMAX=10&SORT=PRICE_UP&ITEM=MR9-385&LOCATION=PHOTOS

kal-el
they look awesome you slobberin' goon!gotta get me somma them!

VENOMfan
Hell yeah! I got a wierd blade discuss kinda thing, and my nunchukus and the almost mandatory ninja sword but some stuff like that would be too friggin rad

kal-el
all I got is an iron staff and a couple of Daredevil style billy clubs.handmade of course. You're right in your sig by the way.......................I do rock KMC!!But not as much as you, you ever lovin, white eyed slob!

VENOMfan
Hell Yeah visean works wonders!

ScarletSpider
I have the mutant power to flip out and have irrational episodes of lengthy, obscene cursing whenever I see such asinine and retarded threads by stupid little role-playing kiddies who pollute the human gene pool.

Sorry, but we all think it, and someone had to say it.

Wynndar
hahahaha

VENOMfan
FLMAO

ScarletSpider
Lol, glad to see people agree.

eleveninches
Im a mutant! big grin

bardock
if some fella come down and said i will give you super powers what would the be?make your own dont take premade people. i would want class 10 strength good reflexes and agilty and awesome guns. smokin'

Manowar
i would want something to the effect of a Spider-Sense, Flight, Class 10 Strength, Healing Factor, and super Reflexes and Agility (on the same level as Beast)

SnakeEyes
Class 100 strength, Spiderman level agility, a futuristic weapon arsenal, flight, Hulk level durability and healing factor, super breath, heat vision, ability to create and control flame and ice. Also speed that is better than Silver Surfer and Gladiator. Intelligence that is as good as Dr. Doom. On the field strategy skills as good as Captain America. Plus the bets skills at all martial arts in the world. Also the ability to travel through time.

Arachnoidfreak
I would want something similar to Darkness's or GL's power, plus super sweet martial arts training. and a zanbatou. and Batman intellect.

Manowar
you would be quite the juggernaut...

Arachnoidfreak
Well, at least I didn't go "Cosmic Powers and... cosmic powers! yea! living tribunal Jr. WOOT!!11!one!!1"

Jason Wyngarde
yeah there would be no challenges to life your life would be boring. why just add immortality to live forever in the life of hell?

VENOMfan
I would have the ablity to boot-leg DVD's with a thought, mind control walkman's and make them skip like crazy, and always have exact change

Jason Wyngarde
you could rule the world venom fan

VENOMfan
Indeed, all would bow before my fearsome change makin way's
even Thanos himself would cower and say

"Can I borrow a buck twenty five?"

And I would say

"No"

and then he kill's me, but is terrifeid while doing so.

but on a more serious note, a suit similar to Iron-Man's would be very nice

Jason Wyngarde
beyonder would be pissed he only carries 20s

Jason Wyngarde
no one has any creative ideas

ScarletSpider
For more down-to-earth ideas, that aren't necessarily that super, but just above average human...

Super soldier-ness like Cap. Abilities beyond all yon mortal olympic athletes, faster healing, slow to fatigue, high resistance to disease. And couple that with Taskmaster's abilities, I know I bring him up a lot, but I think it's just an awesome idea. Photographic reflexes, whatever I see done, I can replicate, i.e. acrobatics, sword-play, immediatly learn any martial arts etc. and that comes with photographic memory, tests would be so easy. Triple that with Bullseye's natural born un-erring precise aim. Pretty sure I'd milk all of those abilities to be some sort of super-star athlete.

Jason Wyngarde
or the greastest solider to ever live

punkyhermy
flight!

DarkCrawler
Reality Warping. Complete knowledge of every subject known in universe. That way I could use my RW to do anything.

Alpha Centauri
Time Stop, Time Travel, Invisibility and Speed equal to that of Surfer.

Just that.

-AC

§words point
I just be a powerless vigilante like punisher

Gunlore
I'd be able to suck people into my skin and thereby gain their bodymass. So i could touch someone and grow by their size and add it to my muscles. Meaning the more people I touch, the Harder I'd get! 'til i could become almost unstoppable.

manjaro
i would want the power to permanently absorb and retain the knowledge and info from any one or any piece of literature i touch. that would make studying for my Pharmacy degree really simple when I could learn 10 volumes worth of info in 2 minutes by grazing my finger across the cover. or go shake my instructor's hand or something.

could you imagine what would happen if i go to that big ass library in washington DC, i would be smarter than Doom and Reed in 2 days.

also I would want the standard superhero stuff too. you know, speed strentgh,reflexes and invulnerabilty. probably on the spiderman level, that way I'll be stronger than everybody else but not strong enuff to kill someone w/a mere touch. and also i could throw in a healing factor and the proportionate jumping ability of a flea(able to jump 300 times my height and 700 times the lentgh of my body) which is another way of saying higher than 2 statues of liberty stacked atop each other and the entire distance of the GW bridge('bout 3.5miles)saw that on animal planent BTW........or i could just say flight.

then to top it all off instaed of doing something foolish like fight crime or become a villain, i would go staright to the NFL or become a heavy weight boxer, then i would use a portion of the millions I would earn and thrust it into advanced technology of my own design. like Reed, Doom, Starks or Batman. I would rule dude!

Jason Wyngarde
good plan

Alpha Centauri
"i would want the power to permanently absorb and retain the knowledge and info from any one or any piece of literature i touch. that would make studying for my Pharmacy degree really simple when I could learn 10 volumes worth of info in 2 minutes by grazing my finger across the cover. or go shake my instructor's hand or something."

This is really good. Quite unique indeed.

-AC

Victor Von Doom
Although it is not anything impossible, it's merely a speeding up of what is conceivable.

chrissyg
you people have some awesome ideas does anybody wanna join my comic organisation?you don't get paid untill we make it big if we ever do witch probally not but if i u wanna join then tell me

SnakeEyes
what is this "comic organization" you speak of?

Arachnoidfreak
Naive to all other comic companies, but you want your own?

chrissyg
well i used to have a friend who got me in it and me and him and 2 other friends started making comics and then my friend that got me in it me and him got in a fight and now its just me and my 2 other friends so i want more members does anybody wanna join?

chrissyg
and if u join u can make your own character its just that the comic's u make got to go under the same name is the comic organization that im the head of

chrissyg
i guess no1 wants to it was worth a try

ScarletSpider
Lol. *sigh* To be so young and full of life. I pine for those days of 2 years ago.

chrissyg
wat do u mean im 13 im not young anymore i just turned 13 last sunday so im an adult for not even a week

FeceMan
Arachnoidfreak, that was harsh. REALLY harsh. (Good for you. Crush her self-esteem.)

If I could have any powers...hmm...probably TK/Telepathy. If I got pissed, I'd throw myself into a TK-tantrum and destroy some stuff, and if I got pissed at someone in particular, I'd assault his mind with my own. Mmm, incapacitating mental psi-bolts...

Actually, scratch that. TK/TP are too overdone. Give me Siryn's powers any day.

Manowar
no, youre still an immature little kid...

Magee
Well said.

I would want powers that would enable me to travel the universe. Super Speed, invulnarability, Super strength lol incase i ran into some trouble eh, immortality (so i have eternity to travel the universe) oh and why not have the ability to use the power cosmic?
So i could travel to worlds in other galaxies and take sort of like sovuneirs with out any trouble. I may sound a little powerful but i just wanna see whats out there and whats out there may be big and scary, so i may as well be lol wink

Arachnoidfreak
laughing AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA laughing Oh, you almost made me piss myself, kid. 13...adult, right. Get back to me in about 4-5 years.

Magee
Technicaly ur not an adult until 20. Dont see how u can be an adult at thirTEEN, fourTEEN or even eighTEEN or nineTEEN wink

Arachnoidfreak
True, but the law considers you an adult at 18, so for me at least, that's officially an adult.

chrissyg
well then in 5 years i well tell u im an adult

Magee
yea... oook... but u said ur an adult now and ur 13... ur not the full shilling r u? wink

Maelstrom
Indestructable, Immortal. I'd want to be able to be everywhere and nowhere so no one could limit me.
Then for my pleasure i'd want the power of space, flight, augmentation, and Telepathy so that i could have the most connected relationship with the one i love...oh how sweet! Also t.k. for the fun of sports.
With space i could shove it in a guys head totally riding the world of him. or i could pull it out of him riding him of the world.
I could walk infinity in no time and enjoy the stroll.
Ya, and i'd have bracelets on my wrists and ankles that automaticlly adjusted me to anything old or new anywhere, without losing any of my own stuff.

§words point
The more people I kill the more faster,stronger, more agile I become.

Jason Wyngarde
or too increase one of my attibutes to a high level. like i could increase my strength to like 50 tons and the lose the strength and gain speed and then change to durabilty etc. and you could have too at the same time but only at half level.

bardock
here is one from a while back

Shadow_King
i would likes to take immortality, able to shoot gamma rays and also cosmic rays, and also able to create black holes which can lead to no where or to the future or the past or to different realites.

Lenord
I would like the power to turn anyone I think of into a mortal chicken... You heard me a mortal chicken (I would be king of the world).

I would like to see someone beat that laughing laughing laughing

Stealth Agent
13 an adult

uhhhh you have not seen the world. I have the seen the world for what it truly is and your childish mind is not ready for it now go back to watching cartoons.

<-------------------------------(is only 2 years older)

I would want healing factor, durability, semi super strength, nice ninja speed but not flash speed or anything.

My weapons would be this double bladed hook on the end of a retractable chain. Or i'd keep it two large shruiken type blades i dont know a name for them but hand held objects sorta like batman blade thingers. I'd whirl them around in two different hands and what not and it would be the shit.

Nataku8188
The power to manipulate any form of energy that is not held within an object... i.e. Nuclear explosions, Cyclop's blasts, lightning.

As well as the ability to absorb energy from living, or mechanical beings through touch, and to store said power within body for later use. This means I can touch your arm and drain the energy that is released as your body breaks down vitamins and minerals. Or, I could hold a gun by the barrel and fire it, and absorb the energy released from the gunpowder, the bullet would no longer have propulsion and would simply not be fired. Or, have a nuclear device dropped on me and absorb said nuclear energy.

God, I rule so hard.

Wic76
I'd ask for a symbiote- and a darn strong one, who's especially crazy. And a really big sword.

Maelstrom
O.k. I have been working on developing my own character's(me) superpower since i was 4 years old. I finally realized what it was i was working twords. I want to be an energy wielder. Now that I've achieved my goal of developing my entire self around this ability, i can move on.
Somehow i have to find a way to get a hold of that blasted energy crystal that belongs to no one. I should be the only one to get it, then it's lights out for me. No one will ever see or hear from me, it'll be as if i never was and ill be free to do anything i like. Sounds cool. raver

Ytaker
I want the ability to control computers, and the entire web. A flawless photographic memory. The highest level of any type of fighting ever, as a ability I can switch with extrodinary strength (100,000 tons for twenty minutes.), and endurance (up to 100,000 tons per square milimetre, and up to 40,000 deegres heat resistance, and -265 deegres.) so that I can work at both. The ability to see through anything, up to any deegre in my vision of fifty miles.

I would also be able to play with the spectrums. I could see all of them, and draw a normal colour picture in the dark from a combination. Finally, I would be able to switch my colour to any point on the spectrum, stop all sound, and smell from escaping my body, and last of all, I would have a space/time smoother to stop gravity, that would work at up to 200 metres.

leonheartmm
wait lemme think

radioboy121
I would like duplicating powers like Multiple Man, but without a limit on the duplicates (Madri) and the control to not need a suit. Also, agility close to Spiderman's, strong mental defense against telepaths, and a fighting prowess as a strategic-minded Wolverine would be nice too.

darkjustice
i would want to be able to have electic powers, cool guns, super speed, make the impossible possible, and many more.

nomsans
a good power would be the ability to create reality.

another good power would be to freeze time and time travel.

another good power would be the classic communicate to plants and animals.

and telekinetics, telekinesis, and telapathy would aslo be a nice superpower.

shapeshifting and/or invisiblity.

grey fox
i would be able to create any bladed weapon (eg katana, glove with blades on figners) able to give of fear and manipulate it , able to speed up sesnory infomration so that to me the world is slower when infact it is normal , also able to stangle people without touching them (in a way like tk but only on peoples windpipes so i could give a darthvader death grip)

pr1983
high matabolism (like superman, you know eat whatever i like and still be in perfect physical condition), telepathy to the extent that i can read but not influence peoples minds, the ability to understand any language, and to have a brain that stores every bit of information i see like a computer.

Freddy Lover
Invisibiltity force field and a telekanetic powers...

leonheartmm
id prefer some kind of slight cosmic power, mystic in nature but not magical, kinda like an enigma, but itll be very weak, but at certain occasions of need, can become more powerful than nethin imaginable, but idd like there to be a price fer it, like the limitations of rogue, not to touch neone and a gaunt, seemingly weak and death like physique{like that of a fallen angel, or a gaunt humanoid demon} plus id like to have long sharp nails, and the ability to hear the thought of others, but not influence them,

leonheartmm
id also like to be a good overall athlete n have the power to overcome my physical weaknesses by meditatin or focusin my mind{and i dont need ne great thinknin or philosofyin powers to go with em, nor do i need awareness of cosmic truths n stuff, cause..............................i already got those smile

Mightyrain
basically I would want the combined abilities of Angel (current X-men Angel with healing factor and feathered wings), and Spiderman (minus the webbing)... or instead of permenant wings I might opt for animalistic morphing properties... being able to use aspects of any animal within a few miles of me... wether it be appearance or unique features to that species (example being... strength of a bear... claws of a cat... smell of a skunk... wings of a bat... what ever)

Havoc470
i dont know if mines has ever been done before but manipulating sound would be cool, i dont mean like syrin or banshee but i mean being able to land off of a high building and then throwing the sound of the impact to anywhere you want, it's use is limited in a fight but it would be cool imo

radioboy121
Banshee's power would be interesting. I felt he was a weak character when he first joined the X-men, but during the short-lived series of Generation X, his powers were very effective (he could adjust his pitch to put people to sleep - Jigglypuff!).

Havoc470
lol, yeah its a pretty useful power i guess, i wonder if it pertains to anyone at all or if certain mutants have an immunity to it

K3VIL
And when you'll be the last, you become THE ONE!Lol
Personally, i would like to have flight ability, at max in excess of mach 20 in earth atmosphere and lightspeeds in space through the psionic manipulation of gravitons, class 100strenght, and invulnerability, as great stamina and immunity from aging(or immortality), super speed at flash level, and control over speed force as the 3rd Flash Wally West.Super senses, And also i can turn into a energy state form like Wonder Man if i want, when i use my powers.
But if the being that will give me the powers says that i cannot be a so powerful guy, and i have to choose on a more low level and more human like powers type, i go with class 3/4 tons strenght like Blade, heal factor, immortality, super reflexes and senses, as ability to perform considerable jump like from the ground to the 5th floor of a building, and a mastery of jeet kune do, thai boxe, ju-jitsu, judo, boxe, brazilian ju-jitsu.

grey fox
very nice your guy could kick mines ass

Fist420
Mutants! Hurray. Hold on while i vom. No i dont think your comic book nerds who are crazed about your own super powers. I just dont like people who get willfully mutated. I hope non of you guys have been training to get strong enough to go into space cuz im gonna send you there along with my buddies the trees and the animals and some other folks yuo cant deal with knowing about. BTW, ill tell you guys some cool stuff if you dont kick me or ban me from posting on the forum. I am actually trying to get something done for everyone and myself right now just chill on that and dont ask what or why, alright?
TY.
I got booted from the news forum so i thought id answer some of the booth guys questions here for now in a place where talking about mutants should be alright. No im not a mutant yes i have some niggar motherfn power. No im not gon talk too much about that. I have some other stuff to talk about. First of all, my flex is comin up right now. You guys got about 1 to 3 and a quarter months before im a wakling juggernaut. And when my flex come up that means all my power been done come up. All of it. Maxed out. So what does that mean? I need to chill for a sec before i write this is sense you guys getting tired of me talking hard give me a second.

These guys in the booth are starting to get crunked out. Look. My flex already starting to come up. Its bugging people out that im still hard after 3 years of not working out. No this is not just for you guys at the forum i have some really bad friends, not, over here that need to know some stuff before they get themselves too out of hand. I got to tell you guys, you all are way way way more powerful than you even no a tenth of what you can do. THat stuff that goes on for a sec every couple of seconds is out of control. So at least you can feel better about giving me and mine a really hard time. Anyway, im not gonna be able to use my powers around anyone. Ill heal myself get my hair bronze again do away with this scar on my arm from being a slug member. Ill do that at home. Ill practice some of my secret stuff to help me feel harder and remind of some stuff i need to know. Ill learn to run fast with just flex and no magick power so i have a hard mf edge on everyone around me and ill keep my power to my self. But i have to let you guys know. I have to warn you guys cuz your people are already getting crunk retarded. But first. I beat my neighbors already there all shut the hell up and everyone who talks there bull around me has many lease violations on there apt.s. I live at oak run on preston oaks in 602 5801 dallas tx 75254 yes. Anyway, iv got the apt.s eating out of my hand cuz i learned to talk to them the right way and there doing everything i want them to do with my neighbors and not asking me to call the courtesy officer cuz he has this bad habbit of knocking on my door when i call about others and he knocks at two in the morning so the apt.s dont even like him very much. THey told him not to do that and instructed me specifically at my request to just call them if i needed my neighbors to shut the hell up. For those of you who dont know, there are people on this planet who will allow themselves and actually go ahead and sometimes just do it anyway without getting paid, to go ahead and get paid to make fun of you and yell at you and bang on your apt walls if there your neighbors and sometimes if there not. Heres a tip. Tell the apt.s office your neighbors are being too loud and not that there yelling through the walls or at you. Just say there being too loud. Avoid the courtesy officer and the police. Thats for those of you who have "special"powers or whatever and people think your wierd. The only thing weirder than someone who is weird is someone who will attack you for making them feel like they or anything else that exists around them is weird. Im not even that weird Jeez.

So back to the warning. You guys try to fight with me about me flexin my tips on my biceps up in three days and im gonna show you my power. Ill shift your bullets gunpowder into candy like i always do but this time your gonna know for sure and remember that I specifically made your gun not work. Or you may not be able to pin point how it happened. Yeah, guys, my special powers are that i can do the mf out of anything i damn well please. I can tell you things about your powers that make your powers normal to anyone. Anyone. Seriously You shouldnt even call them special. Any retard out there who calls you lame for that stuff is a closet nerd, trains to act they way and knows the crap out of gene and mutation power or really doesnt know why he has to drink beer every night when he gets off work or champaign or wine or something. Its cuz hes surrounded by really big fn machine made robots and mutants all day and night along with various other machines and rays and other stuff it would take too long to explain right now. If i had the internet at home id right to you guys here but i dont and this is my moms computer and im too lazy to do anything more than a one shot. Heres some stuff for fun tho. You guys know that woman on the muppets whose a muppet in animals band the one with the gold hair and the tan skin and the big lips who almost talk like jamaican but really doesnt at all? She an alien sometimes doin that voice. Sometimes a robot sometimes a straight mutant, sometimes a mutated person, sometimes a white or black woman sometimes a guy with a really good vocoder, but chaldeans really do talk like that and sometimes that a real chaldean yall and they really look like that too. I seen a chaldean, i seen alot of chaldean. They alright. Not. Anyway, if i have to fight with your mutants and robots and stuff heres whats gon happen. THere not just gon come for me there gon come for you and everyone else around me and im gonna be the only person who can hang. You know how fast i restore? In the snap of a finger my body gets more powerful in giant junks as i fight you and in gianter chunks as i dont. That means i could spend almost 24 hrs straight fighting off mutants that would crush your hardest gambit runners in seconds. Not just cuz i can send. Cuz i know what weakens you right and nothing weakens you more than good ass niggar magick foo. imagine that not only do i use good ass niggar magick but i know exactly how to use it against you the right way. Yeah id get captured after i passed out and they'd lock me up and drug me and id wake up and heal myself of the drugs and whatever else and i d fight them again with my eyes closed. the thing that would save me is that id make a purely passive purely nutritional energy chrystal with my magick that would replicate and wed eventually crush your whole shit in about a week. But im not made for that kind of fighting and scariness. And you guys are definately not made for that either. Id turn your continent into rubble or rather your mutants would. You shouldnt act hastily with me. Even if you dont believe me i know enough about your kind to be doing something you dont know about and if you dont know what im doing that cant be a good thing. If i were you I woudl just take my word for it and back off. Im not gon let you train me or let you get me running gambits or whatever. Im gon get some money from you trainin people and im gon try to get out scottland the island i was born on and see if i cant muster some clearance and ops out of them for my rad rawly bombed out flex and the fact that americans kidnapped me for twenty years. Im scottish dude and everyone knows it and there gonna be 100 times more liely to do something for me if i can flex. I know about you americans i could get away with workin your secret service or fbi, but id be way better off goin somewhere with people who don't condone touching children, get the picture? Yeah scottish people are mf bad but they make sure to replace smells and pool water and food and stuff for children and people who care not to get raped by having to be around you gross americans all the time. Same thing with jamaicans and japanese people. Bet you guys didnt know allabout that shit. Im not telling you everything about them either. Hi ho islanders guess where i come from? There shitting a brick cuz im a guy and im saying im scottish. Duh, hey, i was born on that island, MY island. But my accent just a little thicker scottish and jamaican than either of your. BTW, im also perfect. No really Im niggar perfect. SO if you guys start running off trying to ghet jiggy with my manliness, you know as if it were a bad thing, just remember, im perfect. Perfect. BTW, Thanx for all the replacing of all that bad stuff, btw i help you guys do that with my magick. Also, thanks alot for not helping the f out of me when you could and when i get my hands on that flex im gonna start beating the piss out of people in the streets whether i get those ops or not. You better pray that your cops dont pick that fight with me mf's. No good no.

So i beat your neighbors and your apt people my caseworkers cant get enough of me i never do what they want i lie to them up and down all day and night no one has a clue and im documented from a drug test as taking that medicine that you guys put weird drugs on for me every night. No one suspects anything of me. The only problem im having is with your lackies and leaders and thats not that big a deal because there all drug dealers and hooker pimps. Hmmm, you sure you guys know how to fight a good guy? Just get them to shut up so i can not have to be un lazy for a while. Id rather take this time to play crappy video games and eat good food while my mom cleans my apt for me and buys me steam smoke cigarettes.

Fist420
Heres something for you mutant lovers on this forum. I shift cigarettes so they burn into steam. Straight up. You guys can smoke day and night if you want to but only tobacco and chronic or marijuana alright. No chemicals its all bull everyone who "died" from whatever never had a problem is off somewhere getting trained to run gambits. Just keep those smokes away from your old people you wouldnt want the doctors freaking them out with lies just so they can go get trained early. You young guys are fine tho prolly anyway unless your on a list for training early from that and then i wouldnt do that if i were you i know im not so im fine if you know your not than go for it straight. Yeah we cloak that too. And we make them so you couldnt really tell anyway. But they do think smoke is fine for you. Cuz you've never smelt real smoke in your lives bunch of brain dead imp humans. hah just kidding. Anyway, no i not an alien. no i not a chaldean. yes i really the poweful, and yes soon there will be no constraints to that power. And if you jodos and mk ultra and world economy and whoever other club, illuminati, and what not ferks dont want to see me on tv showing everyone what flex is you better work on getting me some clearance and some ops when my flex come up in full. Also, linda over here, she told me about a week and a half ago that she wants to die and shes just waiting to do. Looks like i got her by the balls to. I was thinking about telling the cops about everyone i know drug dealers pimps and crazy lying wannabe moms all at once so i could just go off with some of hers or some of there money and do what i want for a couple of days or a couple of months. I dont think theres anything else we have to talk about. Some stuff i said in that magick vanishing post? My flex coming up all your lackies and leaders you get around me are scared and crunked out cuz you train them too hard without enough genes and because they cant figure out why my power that i show them sometimes alot looks so cool and hard and good and bad and strong and funny all at once but im not bad at all i never say anything bad to them im not showing signs of taking genes in that genes are always tuned to make you badder. You guys have no concept of good magick and you know it. thats about it. THat and no one can seem to find the mutants that i dropped. So everyone thinks i get someone elses genes and that someone else is moving those giant mutants whose foreheads i so easily and willfully crush into the cement with my re-evolution magick power. But no one knows who and im all of a sudden never afraid of anything. I used to be kind of a nervous guy. I mean i was cool and i got hot hot hot chicks on my nuts but i still talked weird some or trembled and stuff. They all wanna know why im not afraid of anything i never act bad my magick is harder than there magick and any other magick they've ever seen and heres the kicker why there all afraid of me for no reason and cant stop letting em know and talking about it to me and eachother under there breaths. Personally i dont know if they even know there doing that they prolly definately dont but there really scared of me. All of them. BIg small worked out not worked out. all of them. aNd im just a hard niggar mf with a big belly, or is that a six pack theres been some debate about that. Yeah right thats a six pack bread and they know it and they know im full blooded scott and there getting crunk and im about to jail them. So you guys have fun goin crazy someone get these booth guys to shutup. THere the ones with the group of seven they always have the skin on there faces cut off and there toungues cut out they work with the marine mkultra that uses that indian decore with the gold finger tabmorines, target young people to have sex in front of others and train to do stuff like that and more for weeks and play that weird thump thump thump base drop music while they do the buh with gas masks on? The one Elizabeth martha etheridge is a part of shes always talking with them. They need a chill someone go wrech them or something. THey always talk with that soundtrick above there heads while they say other stuff with there chattering teeth.? Theyre chattering teeth are giving orders they know about me and are gonna read some of this. Make sure you guys dont make those bad mistakes with me i know your prone too. For your own sake seriously. Make sure tina woods doesnt set any more trips on tv about me being the first concious entity to die for real those mutants stalked you and there makers and her for an hour and a half before that dropped by my place to make noises for ten minutes. No i didnt see anything. THey come while i zi. You knmow what ziing is right? When i go blind for a second and do my magicks for a second i do all my magick in that second twice and i only move fast sometimes. I never stop using all my magick. You guys need to know that those mutants know exactly who there going after and its you and there makers and tina fn wood. Later dudes. No im not sending my copyright im too lazy to write all that stuff ill send you some stuff and you can go see about how your gonna stop me from beating some more of what you got and then everything else that you got. Laterz. BTW, get them to shut up and i wont do nothing about them you know who they are if you dont your gonna get ***** slapped with some of your best men. I wonder how some jodo cops would feel about having Mike green and Russ in there jails cell. Look Yall its them real world economy dudes. Hah!. Happy Dance

leonheartmm
well, if its worth sumthin, ive been sht in the head twice, have had a metal bar pierce through my chest all the way, {oh n yea i also lost my gal}, and im still alive, u think theres sumthin odd about this?

sumthin inside me is not lettin me die, i think thats my gift, or curse big grin

leonheartmm
*shot in the head twice

leonheartmm
i would like to have the greatest potential for ne type of psionic or mystical power, having said that, at normal power level, i should have just enough power to have the ability to freely read thoughts and have enough cosmic awareness to detect major threats or, walk without openin my eyes, lol. but i wanna have vast illusion castin abilites which can even surpass the power the living tribunal or the one above all, ofcourse, i wont be doiin nethin that the livin tribunal or the one above all think, but since my potential is so great, there will be practically no difference between my illusions n true realit. also i wanna have a superior physique to that of captain america, while still remaining human.

leonheartmm
or, i wud like to be a frail person havin a similar physique to that of marrow, who possese an undefined type of energy that is beyond the powers of the one above all or ne reality or multiverse, but id like to have only a slight telekenetic power but enough telepathic power to read ne mind, id also like to have illusion castin abilities which just surpasss that of the best illusion caters on the earth, but i wud like to have the potential to defeat or surpass nethin and everythin if i can harness my true inner hatred or sorrow or sumthin, but that, even if partially used, would almost kill me. {i like this one cause its realistic n not borin}

Fist420
blah

Fist420
Ok heres the shortened version. If you scottish jamaican and japanese women sent that girl out to drive by me looking like she did, and i know you remember what i look like *****. Im gonna looze it on you. I was gonna looze it anyway but now im gon looze it more. Wow, it was alot scarier and more threatening the last time i typed that stuff but your hackers and there stupid pop up ads crashed crazy lindas crapped upi computer that she refuses to fix. THis thing just sits here gettin bunked up everytime i sign on. Im too tired to threaten you like that again girl. I just want you to know that im gon plant that pretty face of yours into some cement a couple more times angry than i was gon do already. You think Jezus care about what i do? Maybe you can ask God for some help. Im sure he'll be the next one in line to drop that forehead of your into whatever we please to. You better hope you be training with genes and only genes girl cuz if you cant take a hit from me you never gon be able to take a hit from dhat tree or jezus or God. Watch i get her great great great great grandfather to spend some good quality time crushing your skulls into that cement. And believe me me where all gonna take turns doing that stuff to every last one of you over and over again whenever any of us pleases in groups and not forever. Real Forever. Here in your bodies on no planet alive forever in my spaceship standing on the ground in your bodies not get died ****ed up forever alive forever. All of you. Any race that anyone on this planet or any other planet thats networked with you or any of those other races. BTW i know you all network together. Everyone of you is getting pounded on by groups of only men forever and all of you are gonna make yourselves looks like non of any of us good guys forever. ALL of you. I hope you print this out and carve these words into steal so when i come to find money off of you alot of money off of you you put that shit in front of my face. I want to see the look on your face when it doesnt matter anymore what i feel like doing to you and i let you know first hand. She think she not gross cuz she never had sex. Your involved in way more bad stuff than any of you know about. BTW: if your genes were that good your hair wouldnt be faded. Get a life your fired. She want me to not be mad or something. Your gross. All of you everywhere are the grossest of the gross. Non of you deserve what you have and im gon personally take it from all of you forever. You think you guys have fun. Never again. None of you. I know you think im getting crunk but im just sitting here with a nice cool smile and a dank trip set on my eyebrows and body that looks rather normal if i may say. You are my prey. You and them and they and i'm and whoever you want. Iv got 20 years of experience crushing your foreheads into cement. Iv never used my magick like that on anything that even looked like a girl.

Fist420
Be assured that im gon plant my real iron brick fist into your face all day and night until im satisfied that everytime i do it nothing in the world exists for you nothing in the universe exists for you but my fist and you. and also that cement on the ground. Look At that. Remember that girl and you chaldean girls doin the buh in my roof. Im gonna say those words to you everytime i go to bang you up. And believe me. I can go all day and night if i feel like it. Just ask the chaldean girls. Best three hours of mindtrick sex you ever had isnt it. Good thing i didnt let that soul screen base prop or those mutants blow you up right like they wanted to. Iv never heard a girl call out so many of my different names so loud for so long. I hope you go on forever knowing that i did that to all 3 or 4 of you or whatever and you just left me here in america with not enough cash surrounded by o-t-nos and every other group you can find on my planet right now. No thats not the only reason why im gon do that to all of you. No i dont even know all of the reasons why im gon do that to all of you. You guys just keep making it worse tho. All of you. Thats not a very good thing for you. Everyday more and more i get what i want from all of your people all the time. more and more by the second. I have a habit of jacking shit up right near the weakest point of your onslaught. I usually start up right before your weak points and move very very quickly. I crush your hardest leaders. None of you can magick my power. Only the mutants you cant control give me trouble now. Geez i thought those strong guys were trouble. Everytime you send anything in on me anymore thats supposed to stay for an hour or whatever, not that stuff that just rolls in every couple of seconds and vanishes, although iv been dropping them in a one shot too for about a month now. Yes i said one shot. Yes i take out strong ones in one shot now. See how fast my power come up girl. Bet you wish you were really someone who look like dhat. I been doing dhat one shot for 5 months now. Good for grounding, huh? Or not. Where last legging it here. Im too close to jacking those mutants that last leg of strongest mutants iv never dropped before. In a one shot anyway. Too close. Why you think my flex comin up. Once those mutants go ill hav no trouble with your rays. Re-evolution is a biznatch. Maybe you guys should consider how many people dont have jobs like yours and hard hard im gonna jack up there lazy nutter butter ***** asses anyway. None of you are safe from me. Be warned all of you. No one will be able to face what will come if you test my strength but me. Do you really want to see yourself in a spaceship from being mutated hard enough to go into space for the next year or so trying to tear your eyes out from whats up there. Yes i can make sure that if that happens THe mutants wont go nuts. You guys train for that anyway. And anyone who has no training at all will be the only safe people anywhere. I estimate that 1 out of every 5,000 people anywhere has had absolutley no training whatsoever. You guys forgot that everyone around me gets mutated and undeaded and base propped and gened up and all else, cept maybe mutilated (there are levels to being cut or burnt tho be warned) right next to me every couple of seconds or so and you guys just forget. Most of you are at risk. You guys do that to trees and animals and my planet and space and the air too. Theres no where for any of you to run or head. Believe me I have a space ship for kids too. Some of those mutants are too small bruddah. Anyone who wants to go that far beyond there own capacity just to see if they can put a tranq in me is gonna get beat up right now im sure. I guess that means you too girl, heh. What i dont understand is why you guys even do that stuff if you dont take me seriously that much. I mean, these booth guys said that alot of people are talking but you guys know of others that talk like i do and say they do stuff like me and hav done so before i hav and give you guys cool ideas and entertainment and stuff too. He did mention tho that im the only one with a game that cool and that, somebodies gonna get pissed about this better get ready, im the only one who talks as hard and talks as much and as detailed and as skillfully about my own good magick and your own bad magick and other stuff like that. Its a wonder you guys do anything bad at all being that you havent done shit to me for about 5 months now and all iv been doing is spending time jacking you up and making your wannabe hard lackies and leaders feel bad about being gross and other stuff like that while they try to run game on me. Why dont you figure out for yourself booth guy how a good as bad ass hard ass funny ass strong ass nigga mother****er makes your gross sick twisted gay weird asses feel when you try to run game on a nigga. Im sure hes got no concept anymore of what it feels like not be what he knows he is and is never going to come back from in his mind. Well at least you can deal with that. Maybe we'll see how well you can deal with what all of you have done after i finish re-evolving you. You do remember what the word re-evolution means right? Ever been good in your feelings again yall. Good thing you trained. Im never gon let you shed tears on my planet without vomitting all of you. Im never gon let you shed tears in my universe without vomitting from a iron brick fist that just crushed your forehead or whatever else i please. No i dont want your girls. But i do. It sucks. So you get to chill on my planet. THere is a price to pay for what you have done and its being addicted to the perfection you once had or that you once could have had that you chose to give up to be grosser than gross. And having your ass beat the **** down for it over and over again forever. None of you are ever gonna blame that on that space fold. You did that stuff and your gonna do what i want you too sooner than you think. Have fun storming the castle yall. One more thing. I am a man and i do know what all that stuff you gyuys think you cloak from men looks like. Iv never been undeaded or mutated no matter how hard you try. Iv sat infront of just about everything you got and not had a problem good magick is the bomb. Glad im not you guys. Straight up. Than not only would i have spent all that time ****ing myself and everybody else and getting ****ed by everything, but i would have to get beat down forever and forever for destroying my own self and being destroyed. Hmm, it feels good to be a gangsta. I was gonna bust a rap but i gotta work on that some more. I can rap, im tired dude. How does ultimate power get tired? It works in its sleep. Now you guys know why i get money for nothing and why your gonna pay me more sooner than you think. Your gonna pay me so much money its gonna be dirty. Im gonna do whatever i want with all of the nicerst looking goodest best never had sex before never had a weird job like your ever girls that you dont even know exists besides guessing that you dont even remember doing, all day and night. And not one of them is gon be a scott or a ya-may-can or whatever else bad worded country calleded non sex having conspirator. Everyone in those countries does really know about that stuff. How you guys let yourselves be called ya-may-butts, anyway? Better than a-merry-butt, huh? Ameri-can, a-merry-butt, you know. And guess what. Im gonna beat the piss out of every one of those good ass nigga girls i have my chance to get with over and over again forever just like you. Happy birthday mfs. Thats gon hav to wait tho. But you guys are on my shit list for as soon as possible. Hope you can find yourself a good mirror cuz your hairs gon look like a dick and a fart and a pussy all at once. You should see what happens when you tell a club members, club member friend that about her stuff and no one can act like they told them what you said. Thats look is priceless. Goodd thing i didnt touch her underwear. Lord knows she wanted me too. You guys hav any more neat things to tell me about how you work that i dont already know? Really, you guys really dont know how much more its gonna suck for you than it already does when you get unbrainwashed. Yes im talking to everyone thats oldetr than me at all even by months. Hope tyou guys dont vom too much. I cant believe your gonna have to remember what that space fold and that stable charge in space did to your speech and thoughts and minds at all. Wow, thats really gonna suck. Can you sense how angry mad i am. Im way more angry than you think. And guess what, no one has a clue how angry i am. And it wouldnt matter anyway dudes. Just as long as i only threaten certain people, right? That shit is a riot. Hilarious. Mother****in funny. I gotta go tho, im hungry. On a good note tho, atleast you got to... ummm... Well... Atleast, well, ummmmm....... Hmmmm. That girl was older than me wasnt she. Wonder what its like to be a toddler getting brainwashed. Stop batting your eyes like me. Im tired of your jkind mocking me. Thats only for my cats and my wild cats. Grow up. Gross imp humans yuck. Good thing i dont have to breathe the same air as you or smell your real odors or eat your food thats been touched by your hands and all that shit. Gross. Laterz **** offs. Bye Bye for now.

Fist420
Oh yeah one more thing. Nice nipples. Mmm.

Love the real bronze ones son.

Fist420
Heres so i dont hav to listen to you guys go on liek that all night in my home on that stupid machine of yours, im trying to eat and sleep yo why dont yall just cool out. Look, iv never been that close to a strong one before like 7mos ago it took you guys twenty years to get poweerful enough to get stuff to stick around for more than 3 seconds at a time. I fought strong ones before but usually there not as strong. You guys did actually get some stronger with some of your stuff. Thats how you got that stuff around me for a while. 20 years yo. Iv re-evolved some stuff in a one shot before, but you guys got more powerful. Me and my buddies followed you up, but your occupation of us is built more by that stable charge machine in space than anything. That alone is why your here. So, you got stronger and i got stronger. Iv always beat you guys bad, but you still stay cuz of that stable charge machine. Now then. When you guys finally got strong enough to get stuff around me for more than 3 seconds at a time, i beat them pretty quick. You guys dont normally send strong ones to me, usually just for that 3 seconds. Like i said iv dropped them before in a one shot but they got more powerful along with your other stuff. Now there at there peak. And in three months at there peak iv gone from max taking 3 days to beat a strong one to can you guess 1 second to beat a strong one. I can do that in person. I do do that in person. But you guys arent powerful enough to get that kind of thing around me without my afore knowledge. SO when you do i drop them with my eyes closed. Lets say you had someone with strong one genes walk up to me in the street and you didnt cloak him or something. I would physically watch him bust his head on the ground and run off to get more genes and although maybe only one or two other people would see or remember what i did, i would definately remember and know i did it and watch myself do it and do it myself. You guys really wanna see that happen? Try it. More than not of you would believe that he got bad genes. Maybe two of you would know and you wouldnt say a god damn thing. look, i followed you to your peak and you followed me to almost the beginning of mine. Where we are now. To be honest im never gonna stop growing more powerful but you guys are never gon get to see any of that. At almost the begining of my peak i re-evolve strong ones, kabalahs, almost anything you got in a one shot. The only thing left is space going mutants and im starting to re-evolve them in a one shot, iv done it alot recently but not to all of them. Just do the f'n math alright. You guys arent gon get anymore powerful ever now cuz me and mine are re-evolving your kind in a one shot now. Thats all that matters. It was harder to do that back than cuz i wasnt as strong but neither were you and what you know you got here is not the reason why your on my planet. See what im saying. I shoot up in power like that all the time but theres so many of you to work with iv had trouble in the past. Is that what you wanted to hear that iv had trouble? Get a clue of course you've been trouble for us in the last 20 years, your on my planet aren't you? But look... What non-gambit runner who doesnt get genes except by stealing them by making you give them to him with a mindtrick when you **** off (who obviously doesnt get that good genes cuz i got phat at all on my body) can drop a strong at all let alone a really hard one in 3 days or that same really hard one 4mo's later in a one shot? Do the match nutter butter goof troop anus mf's. We always win. Peace out.

Fist420
No you cant get more stuff to stay around me that long stop thinking about it. Go read im gonna eat ill read it later.

Red

Fist420
Look im really gonna have to go to bed after this. We always beat you we always crush you we always stop you from doing all that worst ever shit your all always trying to do that you all know your always trying to do that you guys always act like you take care of and let me be honest with you sometimes SOME of you guys really stop SOME of you guys from doing all that shit you know and i know can't happen but MOST of the time Me and My people MAKE you stop yourselves. ALL of you are too crunk and too retarted to keep yourselves from doing that stuff. I know you know what im talking about. You really think those genes keep your emotions and ideas that well hidden. All you guys do is **** off. I want everyone one of you to personally beat the shit out of everyone one of your own asses cuz everyone last one of you save a small few have taken full part in trying to set the mutants off and you do that shit all the time. Remember what i said about real real real hell? All of you save a few have tried your darndest to do it anyway. Better get your armor on guys who arent that retarded. Time to get crunk. Whose down to bang bang. I gotta tell you, everytime i hear "Send the strong ones out." and you send all your shit on me its the most fun hearing thud th thud thud thud thud as i drop them re-evolve one shot style that quick that many at once. I've been trying to tell you we always crush you and now when i get my power up where gonna capture you and torture you our way. The way you cant fight with. The ass beatin way. The ultimate ass beatin way. Where all gon do everything we can to you whenever we want to forever without cuttin yah or whatever gross stuff along those lines. We fight good, we just dont want you to look good anymore. Feel it. No more no good no. Thats what iv been trying to tell lead you guys up to. We are all re-evolving all your shit in a one shot. Save a very very very small amt of stuff. Very very very soon you will go far from here in a spaceship and remember what the f happened and i and mine will spend our time crushing you over and over and over again. Heres for the dipshits who cant get it in there heads. Im growing powerful enough that nothing you can send at me will OCCUPY me anymore. Say it again: "OCCUPY". Shit my cat re-evolves strong ones in a one shot now. How many of US can you face. Our cloak is ultimate. Our power is ultimate. You cannot resist good magick. You are made of good magick. You fight yourself for me and mine. Get that. Whatever nutter butter crap you think you did to us isnt even gon compare to the crushing fists we put on you over and over and over again and now is the time that we come up that we rise up. Like the lingo? Seriously, 3 mos it took me to turn the hardest strong one that took you twenty years to put in another apt. from me from a 3 day shot to a 1 sec one shot. Yes you got mutants to sit around me in that hospital for just about 1 to 3 hours at a time maybe 14 times over 10 days and once in my apt. for 5 mins and then once more at that hospital again for about 2 and a half hours. I yelled out for some reason and no one heard me. You guys lied about me enough times to get me in there that when i tell people about how you drugged my water in there and all the various other laws you broke around me in there there gonna believe me. I just can't get a lawyer to do anything right now. There too expensive and there all on your payroll. But it is documented that i did something and that police officers said my mom said i did something that she will tell you first hand NEVER happened. What i did is not important. I wasnt even in the same room with her. THey said i threw something at her. I threw something in my sink. I wonder what i can do with that. Its one thing for me to tell someone your cops lied, its a totally different thing for my mom to tell them they lied about something she said and what do yah know. You guys recorded all of it in my medical records along with a couple of other you made about me that she witnessed me not do and will tell you i didnt do. No i havent done anything with that yet. Its like 3500 to get a lawyer to investigate something like that, i dont have that kind of money, but who would pass up a personal trainer whose body was perfect looking, hard as steel, and tipped out on his biceps. Moneys comin dudes. Im typing too much. You guys put me in a very interesting position to recieve alot of money from you from all the retarded shit you do that you've involved people in that others will believe that those lies are about. You see, not only do i have you set up to not get more powerful than me and mine but i have you set up to GIVE ME MY ****IN MONEY FOR THE SHIT YOU PULL ON ME. eh hem. Before i go, i would like you to do the math on something that is powerful enough to avoid and move you and keep you back for twenty years as a kid WHEN EVERY GOD DAMN PERSON ON THE PLANET KNOWS MY "MOTHER" LINDA HAS PEOPLE. Maybe i should rephrase that. THeres no way you know linda has people my life would be ferked in way less than twenty years you guys would storm there castle all day and night if you knew the kind of shit she gets for free. i cloak them, i cloak myself. I cloak kids and animals. All at once. I use the same amt of power to do 150 more things than you can in double the power. 20 years dudes. A little more than 20 actually. Than i beat you down crush you hard like style in, how many months? 3 months. DO the math now. No one you know can do that. You know you got something around me and you know im not scared of it. How often does that happen? I beat them Im crushing you, Two more steps and your at my disposal. one more step after that and your never gonna know what the **** happened. Your never gonna even be able to think about anything bad forever. Good bye. Do the math. No ones genes stick for power, no one shoots up like that without bomb as genes that dont stick my genes arent that bomb cuz im a small amt phat. Im crushing you now. For keeps. Go away off my planet imps chaldeans magog and whatever else you brought here. Im done with your kinds. Your kinds dont belong on my planet. Do the math again. Who shoots up like that, who knows about details like that and isnt recorded by anyone for anything bad like you do training. WHO CAN TELL YOU TO SHUT YOUR MF ASS UP WHEN I WANT TO. Only me. You go WHen I say You go. No power like mine. No Sense like mine. Nothing to stop me soon. Never gone make a mistake never made a mistake, NEVER GON BE ABLE TO EVEN FIGHT WITH ME. Do the math again. 20 years versus 3 mos. Yeah i dropped the shit out of those things in the hospital. ALL OF THEM. IM ALREADY UNSTOPPABLE and in just a little while i'll be taking hold of your money. Go back where you came from all your kinds. Oh yeah, and im going to bed peace out. You should see how your lackeys jump when my muscles start quadin. I scare all of you the most. No one on your planet is like me and all them try to play like me. Good luck trying to get some more of your worthless easy ass crap around me again. Never gonna happen. We all got you on the ground now only thing left is my fist in your forehead bitches. For real. You guys only make mistakes, and im gon bank off all of them. Just keep doing the math partner, no one can hang like that, NO ONE.

Fist420
No you dont have anyone who can hang like that. stop lying. Youv never even met someone who doesnt train who could drop anything with magick at all. Youv never met anyone who could do magick without training. You know everyone who tells you that trains with your kind and gets genes straight up in there faces. I get genes when someone gets crunk and drops them in a soda bottle or in the water resevoir. Thats how i get my genes dude, from fn you guys spillen them in my food and drink and ac vents. Thats it dude. What did you think i was talking about when i said fn off. You gugys need to get off it. I dont run gambit i dont train and i get the same genes as everyone else who doesnt train run gambit and get genes from you directly. You see any of them runnin off talking about what they saw? Give me a break. No one else who doesnt train with you can do that. Why? CUZ i have niggar good magick already. God damn. Do i have to tell you again. Us normal common peeps only get genes when there slipped to us and we only get enough genes to make you guys feel better about us not dying. You guys dont give us regular people genes directly. I dont have people only linda does. On the rare occasion she puts some genes in something im gon get there not even for power. her people barely know what a gambit is at all. Just cuz there mafia doesnt mean they control or know about stuff. Theres alot of different families that claim mafia, some are just regular criminals with guns and ok genes for what, not much dude. Im not gon go into that. Everyone on the planet is related to someone who slips them genes like that everyone is surrounded by people who drop genes in food and water and air vents and acs. I get the same genes as all of them, and none of them know jack crap about how to fight you accept me. Now do the math idiots. Im a normal person who gets the same make you guys feel better abuot us not dying genes in my food water and ac vent as everyone else (which amts to just a little less than shit for genes) and i re-evolve crush strong ones in a one shot after three months where original the hardest one (Which now i re-evolve in a one shot that takes one second) took 3 days after having held you off for 20 years. 20 years guys. You guys know anyone on the planet who can hold you off for 20 years straight? Seriously think about how you go about yourselves with me. Im not playing with you at all for real. Just leave me alone or something im trying to go to sleep seriously. You guys must have something better to do than mouth off to me with your retarded asses. You really thought i just pretended that i mind tricked people to give me genes after they gave me them directly? Who would be that stupid? I guess you guys. Laterz. Im not even gonna read this back to see if you guys are reading it. Just remember the part about me being regular and getting shit for genes like all the regular folks out here and holding you off for twenty years and them crushing you in 5 months when you finally got something around me. Morons.

Fist420
*** and then crushing you, hello?

Fist420
I'm like taking over this forum. This'll be my last post for a couple of days cuz im going back to my apt. But for real you guys have got to stop making noises in my home i dont care what you want to know and what you want to think about not this and not not that its not important to me. Look, heres what you guys keepo asking me to tell you am i streaming grind speed one shot re-evolution hardest iv fought strong ones. Yes. Im stream grind speed one shot re-evolution alot more powerful stuff than hardest iv fought strong ones. Iv done that kind of think before but now im doing it to stuff thats as powerful as you can send at me. Where all starting to do that. You guys maybe get 5 to ten ugly mf's making weird noises on occasion in my house for 1 to 3 secs at a time maybe 2 three times a day. There not that scary especially being blind for a sec with my ear flaps closed or mostly closed. No, i havent seen much of your bullshit and what i hav seen i didnt get a full on frontal not powered up on my part not at least partially blinded look at. But be assured i know exactly what im fighting and im not scared of you at all. ok heres some more stuff you guys are looking at and some stuff you might wantt o know about so you stop jerking around going even nuttser than you alerady are. Yes youd be going more nuts if you didnt know this stuff.

The reason why it matters that im doing that grind speed one shot re-evolution is that we all are and except maybe the trees on maybe 10 more guys than i see in my home. I really mean ten guys and only ten guys. There all getting sent anyway. ok, so. Heres how five six or seven hand signals and various body movements and flexing and floating and glowing light and some other stuff i do that im too tired to write about now does more than 40 50 60 70+ things at once syncapated or not or 70+ each syncapated through out my bod. Just stick with that. Ok, each hand signal does like 9 to 21 or more things. I do four different hand signals everytime i move my hand. THat also goes for feet and the rest of my body. How does the body match a hand signal. Its more than just flex. Youd be surprised how much stuff gets crushed with just a flex. Im not going into all that with all you guys im hungry and im tired of typing to all you about that shiut. Just know that i do multiple things with all my body on a small set of base movements alright. All those things target more mutants than i can count. each body part syncapates. You know how many body parts a person has structurally or cellularly or more or whatever like that. I was just trying to find a round number when i said 150,000+ i defeat of your five different types of magick, genes, mutant stuff, undead, base props and machines, with one-shot re-evolution and send and other force stuff and mindtricks and other magicks grouped and syncapateted. I choose the right magicks for the right times. I make my timing perfect and not too. Anyway, i do take out alot more with that kind of power grouped and syncapated and timed and put on small groups of hand movements on every part of my body. I guess i should say symbolic movements. ANyway, I do more than i talk about to more than ninja and more than kinetic magicks. Im too tired and bored to go all into everything i do but i do it the f right alright. BTW: You guys keep talking about all of what i just wrote here about that multiple syncapated on only small amt of symbolic and hand movements all over my body, thats why im typing about that. Yes i stream grind speed all my magick one shot with my whole body where theres different stuff on all my body parts, cept the wang and butt and boobs bro, i use that for my building of power and defenses. I do have some room here be assured.

Heres some more stuff you guys keep talking about that i dont want to hear about anymore. So you think the shape of my power levels survey matches compressionally the ability to break down and one shot crush you guys nominal powelevels on things iv described iv fought including said guys in the booth, leaders nish etc. You got it. thanks for letting me know nutter butters.

Thanks for letting me know how you remember that me doing power at all makes me more powerful how all my power hurts and f's with you and heals and protects me and my buddies by that same energy. Heres some stuff you might not know about yet. My 36 base energies, eh ehm our thirty six bases energies yours mine and my buddies, group to create our magicks. Where only ever using 36 energies grouped or not to crush you guys heal protect build one another and defend even the strongest of you guys and your kids. Yes if i force punch the cat she crushes you and heals and protects by herself and together with me. I also help make my buddies do stuff at the right times as they help me. And we use the same power to do all that stuff as you might use double to do a quarter of that magick.

Alright, you guys also noticed that we get you to discharge and stuff. I did mention above that we do more than i talked about. And i also know from hearing over and over again from that booth guy and whatever screwed up gross girl he keeps talking to or woman or thing or that or whatever like that, that you guys havent even included my ninja no power magick and my kinetic magick into that power level survey. Some stuff even just does it by itself. Sometimes you guys do it o yourselves for everyone else too. Theres ALOT more that goes on with my and mines power than you know and frankly with what i told you guys about how we use our power in multiple ways on small amts of base movements and signals and they all do multiple things and they all target multiple stuff, i would shit a brick to know no one has to do any magick at all to get that done or just see that happen anyway from nothing at all or even by your own selves agains your own selves.

I was gonna tell you guys some of how much i put on a finger point but im too tired and im really hungry so why dont you guys just look back and see the other stuff iv typed on the zone and call of duty and jedi academy and that other forum i just got booted from and try your best to put it together yourselves alright? I do everything and all at once and i do it with each body part and i syncapate the timing right and wrong and you guys are about 500,000+ times more suseptible to good magick than you are bad magick. I think that puts the number plus on what i take down every 1 to 3 secs for 1 to 3 secs at 1 sec each bulk chunk of baddies to somehwere in the millions. No you guys are not almost that poweful and im not lying about how much your suseptable. No i really mean that, your not that powerful. You guys have alot of stuff but not that much. So how come i havent quaded already. Are you kidding i quad in my sleep. SO how come i havent really bomb quaded already? Cuz that stupid stable charge machine taps my power some. So how can i say that i do all that stuff even when the stable charge is in place? Well first of all when i get my quad up my powers gonna jump by numbers i cant type. 3 days itll take me to get tips on my biceps. I'll be that powerful without tips on my biceps. Imagine how powerful i'll be with those tips on my biceps. I help the tree fool, i help the tree directly fight what it fights with all that power, and i boost my own and my other buddies powers and i just stand around your lackies and keep them from ****ing themselves up too much. That extra power goes somewhere. We have room yall, we all have that room and we all use it to bunk you the **** out in ways you all already know about but dont even have knowledge of watching happen that you may or may not hav forgetten about. That you definately did forget about not ever seeing in the first place. Your still thinking your that powerful, but you have to understand that stable charge machine isnt power on your part, its more of an enemy to you than i am. We use that room to build and defend everything around us against that. Thats where that power goes to stuff you guys got here more so than iv described already and to tthat stable charge machines. BTW: some nish are giant one eyed gross smelling fat child molesters whearing what seem to be big furry speedos and carry big giant wooden clubs. I fought them and i beat them quick. You guys know how birds sit on telephone polls and telephone wires and chirp syncapated and not in huge groups. There making those big guys fall down and everything else you got too. I use words i use looks i say and do nothing and what i want to happen to your hardest stuff happens and never doesnt sometimes you guys just are not completely affected, thus the 3 day to one shot ratio on all magick. Anyway, i just look at hard niggar ass space going mutants for a second and they start stream sending, real stream sending on there own. I do real stream stuff all the stime too. Everything with all my magicks. I can loop streams so that i dont hav to move that fast or i can hold a stream not streaming. I never move that fast, but i make you move that fast. I do move prty fn fast tho when i need to. And i dont always not need. Most of the time i dont need to but i do anyway. Your powerlevels and compression dont match up to be able to defeat ours on any level. We have room to move with you and to build ourselves phenomenally. WE are all that powerful and more powerful and everything you do to us makes us do our magick too. Bet you might not have forgotten about that. If you move my hand you make me do magick if you shake my body you make me do magick. You can figure out how many different ways that works.

Fist420
Look, I know all the stuff you guys can do with those machines sleep state over stimulation, spirit size over stimulation. That stuff doesnt count cuz its too easy to work against. Base props almost dont count cuz there no trouble at all. Also all of what iv told you about numbers is just what i do when i zi every couple of seconds for a second, im always doing my magick in all those ways. Im always matching your compressions to break them down. You guys shuold know that i cant do as much when im not ziing but hey, theres not as much to do. In fact theres way less and im still way more up to par. I go through you guys like water and now theres about to be nothing you have defenses for against me and my animals and only few things you have defenses for against my trees 10 maybe 20 guys at a time. Youv only got 5 maybe 15 guys on me at a time that can just walk around in my house and not know where anything is including everyone furniture for miles. we do all do that together and not. THeres your power levels guys. Where up on you by more that tens of thousands of percents. You should all consider how powerful that means your stable charge machine(s!) are you got three of them. We have room and you dont. I crush more than im gon tell you i do and you cant even see us or find us when your looking. We are ultimate and that thing occupies us and if you ferk with me whatever walks out of that thing is coming for you when it gets more powerful and that thing hasnt stopped full streaming the hardest meanest grossest ugliest scariest things that can exist at all that can all stream fight full stream for twenty years. We got a case of those guys chillin on multiple ships 20 years of making them and that machine stuff. Just remember that. You can't can't go too far at all. Never. Yes im mind tricking you with all of my writing. Yes, your gon do exactly what i want. Yes, your gon leave me the hell alone when i quad. No you dont have enough time to make sure someone does do something if i do and no i wont not fight you if i don't not have to. With my powerlevels beyond capacity for your machines to survey, how do you suppose you'll fight things that can occupy me from protecting you and only you. You think im not gon train up some on my power when no ones around to see. Your lying to yourselves. Yeah, ill still need room to defend from that stable charge stuff in space, but ill never ever loos my huge amt of room to build. Once i cross that threshold into quad my powers gon build like power you have no frame of referance for the existance of and its still gon look perfectly compressed on paper. Don't fight with me. There will be a time when nothing could occupy me anyway. THat will happen very very soon after i quad. Thats when you stop doing your bad stuff when i make my chrystals or when they make themselves or whatever you make them or they just appear for no reason or for a reason or whatever like that. Be warned, where there dude. Straight up. I told you you can't predict my quad and you couldnt ever magick power level survey those stable charge machines. Just be assured that all of that stuff and your stuff is still made out of my stuff and it defends against itself nominally also. Where almost about to take control of you so sit tight and try your darndest not to let anyone **** off when im quadin in the streets ziing or otherqise just sitting here. We also have room for you ****ing off, but where not gonna allow you to **** off anymore than we already know your gonna. Yes, we know everything your gonna do say everything your about to do now 2,3,4,5,6 seven seconds from now. We always have known forever what you guys are gon do. We just didnt see that space fold coming. We did howeever see the stable charge machines coming when the spacefold hit. We can fix space. This is never gon happen again. We've all known all of what everything you guys were gonna do for exactly how long youd be here and there and not know about shit since the very second that spacefold hit on the dot the very milisecond. We all know when and where your going. And we all dont always think about everything we dont need to when we dont need to. We have room tho. Where ready to go. Are you guys? DONT FERK THE FERK OFF. alright? Laterz. Man i wish i could put a dancing banana here im on the wrong posting page. Laterz.

Arachnoidfreak
My superpower would be to have sex for 48 hours straight.

leonheartmm
DUDE FIST! get a life, i cudnt even finish readin one of ur damned long THINGS, that uve posted, be a little reasonable man!

Arachnoidfreak
Please, if you are going to write a post that long, ****ing spell correctly. Douchebiscuit.

HarmonicFlo88
Yo wut tha hell are you sayin in your longass entries?? man WTF is wrong wit you? you're totally drivin me insane just scrolling past your ****in huge pointless blog of text.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.