Favorite horror movie hero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LIZARDRULZ
Who was your favorite hero of a horror movie

HockeyHorror
vote- other

i would say Clarice Starlings from the Lecter movies.

FEDFAN316
clarice is cool,they need another Lector movie.Anthomy Hopkins was awsome as Hannibal Lector.but i accualy don't have a favorite horror movie hero,just a favorite horror movie villian,Freddy Kreuger.he's cool man!!!!!

Cinemaddiction
Other, tie between Kirstie from "Hellraiser" and Neve Campbell, "Scream". Both were actual smart chicks, who bucked the horror movie system.

HockeyHorror
there will be another Hannibal movie. its gonna be called The Lecter Variation. its about Lecters childhood.

Cinemaddiction
By the way, I don't know why the hell Ash from "Evil dead" is listed. He's the farthest thing from a "hero", and I think I covered this before. He's a coward, infact. If he were a hero, he wouldn't have let two movies worth of cabin mates (8 in total, or 9?) die, and he do nothing to save them. Then steal a book, chicken out, and end up wanting to go home instead of face the consequences he brought upon himself in AOD.

HockeyHorror
true^

§words point
I like any cause hes not just anot ^*(^( uped teenager

FEDFAN316
i gotta see the new lecter movie.i'v seen all the others like 50 times.

Evil Dead
I hate heros in horror flicks.........sure, many actors/actresses put on good performances in the roles........I just don't like them in general for the genre.

It's a more horrific to watch a horror movie in which there is no hero......nobody to stop the bad guy. Best examples would have to be films like TCM and Henry.

My favorite hero in a horror movie is a three way tie.......

Chief Brodie
Hooper
Quint

all from Jaws......great hero team.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.