If you gained superpowers would your turn good or bad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LIZARDRULZ
If you got your own superpowers would you be a protecter of the innocent or would you turn to crime and/or murder.

Jason Wyngarde
i would be good. i am a jesus man.

SnakeEyes
good for me. Bad guys never prosper

Arachnoidfreak
i dunno. it would depend on my mood.

Jargon343
I guess that depends on whether there are any 'good' guys with superpowers who would kick my ass for being evil.

Wynndar
i would be good but i would still have to put the smack down on George W. hmmmm i dont want to say too much, have the secret service on my ass hahahaha nobody tell on me

Gregory
Neither; I wouldn't harm others with them, but neither would I endanger myself for the sake of protecting innocents. Well, I might occassionally, but I wouldn't make a career out of it.

FeceMan
Neutral here. Would use my powers for good, but I would not use them...kindly on bad people.

SUPERMANDAMAN
Bad all the way i wouldnt kill people or nothing like that but i would be doing some major robbery ex if i had powers like shadow cat that would be easy.

Manowar
i would be good roll eyes (sarcastic)

Alpha Centauri
Hell, people suck. Why the hell would you wanna go out every single night and day using your powers to help them? If I saw someone getting mugged right infront of me fair enough I'd help. I wouldn't go out of my way to look for crimes to stop. Nor would I be evil.

There are a few people I'd erase from existance though, given the chance. So I guess Neutral would be my preferred stance.

-AC

ragesRemorse
i would defaintly be a good guy with bad guy tendancies

JuggernautFan
hmmmmm

i dunno yet

Alpha Centauri
"i would defaintly be a good guy with bad guy tendancies"

A neutral then....? I guess it depends on your intentions. If you, like The Punisher, intend to punish the bad and in order to do so need to do bad things. It would constitute being a good guy. Hulk or whatever, doesn't have any superhero/supervillain obligations so would probably qualify as a neutral.

-AC

ragesRemorse
actually i guess it would all depend on my abilites. If i am invulnerable i will take the law into my own hands and judge accordingly as i see fit,and beat the shit our of everyone. If iam fairly vulnerable then i would probably go more the boy scout route so i would have the cooperation of law enforcment and military etc, but if im invulnerable i dont have to worry about them. I would defaintly be more good guy sided unless i were invisible, then i would just go around tripping people all day

JuggernautFan
depends on the powers i had really.... if i were ohhhh i dunno, juggernaut i'd have to be bad. so would everybody else.... the power of the juggernaut makes one evil. but if i got to choose, id say i'd be a good guy. i don't have the heart to kill anybody. unless it was to protect somebody i loved, or something along those lines.

Magee
Yea i think it would depend on the power i had, invulnerable, super strength or along those lines then i would be bad and try to take over the world evil face
If i was not as powerful as that i would probably still rob banks, take what i want from shops, do what i want to people lol.
I mean why the hell would i want to run around the city looking to stop crimes, i mean wink

Wynndar
it would be nice to just have some simple power.....like Angel....not gonna be able to take over the world with it but having wings would be awesome.....and it would pull mad females

punkyhermy
It would really depend on the entire situation and the question is such that cannot be answered ahead of time, unless you know exactly the circumstances under which this can occur.I voted for good tough because I cannot imagine going off blasting innocents for just good fun. I may use them against crminals but that doesn't make me a bad person as they are not innocent!

Alpha Centauri
I'd have the powers of someone who can just create things out of thin air. Anything. No need to rob banks then, can just create money.

-AC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.