Film Production

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheFilmProphet
I need a filmmaker because I have a script ready and possibly a big star that is also ready sign on to a action film. The film can be either a full length film or a short film. I am willing to supply my talents for free and all I need is to be credited and to be present during filming of the film. Contact me at [email protected]

Thanks

Sincerely, Xavier L.

Jedi Priestess
well lets get right on this....AE!, get Scorsesi on the phone.... laughing

§pearhead
No worries, I'm already here roll eyes (sarcastic)

moonwalker741
man i taught Scorsese everything he knows...... roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

Real
whos the big star?

moonwalker741
EDIT: (sry wrong thread, no comment)

TheFilmProphet
The big star I speak of has worked with Jean Claude Van Damme

BackFire
laughing out loud

TheFilmProphet
The actor I speak of is Michael Bailey Smith so now will that silence you

Myth
Speechless roll eyes (sarcastic)

Internal thoughts: "Oh crap, I'm being laughed at. Better give a name as well. Ok, lets look up an actor who has worked with Jean Claude Van Damme on the net that is a small enough actor to make this believable. Ah, here we go..."

TheFilmProphet
Michael Bailey Smith most recently worked with Van Damme in the film called In Hell where he played Valya and Boo. He played The Thing aka Ben Grim in the 1994 Fantastic Four film. Played Skinhead in the film Undisputed starring Wesley Snipes. Had a co starring role in Black Mask 2. Played Creepy in Men In Black 2. His first role was in Nightmare On Elm Street 5 as Super Freddy.He has also guest starred in such shows as Charmed, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Fast Lane, and Malcom In The Middle. He has a recurring role on Charmed.

Myth
Why would a "big star" be so desperate to be "ready" to sign for a film that is so far back in production that it is unknown whether it is a "full length film or a short film"?

Tired Hiker
I'll wait to see what happens before I spout my knowledge. no expression

yerssot
hmmm, I would accept your offer since I just got two months off for filming... but a hotmail account??

Korri
lol

TheFilmProphet
He and I are very good friends and what I meant was that I successfully completed to scripts a full length version and a short film version. The reason I am using this hot mail account is because I don't want to give my real email to a bunch of strangers.

Sauron
Well im slyvester stallone
and im wondering if you would write a rocky 7 script for me.

no expression

TheFilmProphet
Good one maybe you should write jokes for Carrot Top laughing

yerssot
yeah, well, I don't trust hotmailaddresses

Myth
Yet you go to a place like this to recruit a filmaker? erm

TheFilmProphet
I make sure I use every single resource possibly available no matter what it is.

Jedi Priestess
sure dont you know all the really BIG STARS hang out at KMC wink

TheFilmProphet
Ladies And Gentlemen Presenting Mr. Saracastic 2004 right above this post laughing

ragesRemorse
where do you live? will you cover production costs? do you have a production, or crash team? what is the script? I have a 16 millimeter camera and two years experience at Pittsburgh filmakers, plan to return when i get more money.Do you have rights and permits and all that good stuff that allows you to make a film?

Myth
Probably not.

TheFilmProphet
I am currently working on the script and working on other ideas and stories too I am located in Wisconsin but often stay in Chicago aswell but I don't have any permits to film in any specific locations because I haven't scouted one yet I also have plenty of people who are willing to help out with production who have done other films I'm working on a original story and characters so as soon as I finish my script I'll copyright it. Does this answer your questions?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.