Who....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BloomBabyGirl
i dont wanna sound depressing or anything but if your parents divorced(sorry if they already have or you dont have 2 parents) who would u go with and why? dont say i cant choose if you say that dont bother to post.

i would go with my mom cuz my dad is kinda controllinng and abusive. ive been scared of him my entire life since he beat me on my second bday party. he beat my cousins and me with a shoe till out feet swelled because we were late getting home beacuse there was a trafiic jam. my mom i just love her and i wouldnt care if my dad dropped dead rght now. thats how much i hate him sad . my most vivid memory of him was when my dad showed up at my 8th grade dance and slapped me cuz i left my clothes all over the floor in my room. ive run away like 6 times because of him being drunk and hitting us. so me n my mom would live it up w/o him

leatherface12
Im sorry to hear that sad I would also go with my mom as well because my dad expects way to much of me and he always makes me do everything for him. He cant do work with making me help him every frickin time. It gets annoying and my mom is nice as hell. So I would go with my mom.

§pearhead
cry

I'm happy I don't have to be in this situation, but I think I'd stay with my dad...my mom's a bit of a control freak messed

silver_tears
My mother, she's more easy-going and carefree. She leaves me be, and she gives me money when I ask. My mother also works alot, so she's out of the house alot. Also I tell her almost everything, and she gives me good advice.

My father however provides for me. He controls my trust fund and my tuition for university, but no matter what it's already mine. Me and my dad get along fine, but he's a little protective, good news is he works and travels alot happy

RaventheOnly
Too late i had no choice to begin with happy my mom and dad had me before any form of marrage and broke up at my birth ... he went one way we went the other but i see him like every freakin week still and he's really annoying... my moms main threat is "you can always live with your dad" and i'm like i'll do what ever you like big grin ... yet he does give me a lot of neat stuff... like my comp... phone... money.... and tution big grin but he's really annoying messed

Raven Guardia
well maybe feels awkward around you, thats why he comes off as annoying.

Myth
I'd go with my dad. My mom can be a very angry person and I don't always get along with her. She is also EXTREMELY overprotective even though I'm almost 20 and I live elsewhere 9 months of the year. The downside is that my mom is the money supplier and I'm sure she'd cut me off if I went with my dad because she seems to hate my dad. They should have gotten a divorce YEARS ago but I believe they stay together for us kids. I'm expecting to see a divorce once my brother moves out or after he is through college (for financial reasons). It'll be good for my dad.

charlit
i would go with dad coz he always gives in to me and coz mum is like CHARLOTTE WE R GOING FOR A RUN TOMORO OR WERE GOING TO THE GYM and she like makes me and shes like CHARLOTTE EAT SOMTHING

Túrelie
thats a hard question. My dad hates me modelling and has no idea tht i dance in a cage lol but i love him to bits he calls me his princess and alwys buys me presents from his away trips {which is alwys of butterflies} but my mom is ultra cool and lets me do what i want with out limits so i would ave to say mom.

Clovie
i would tell them to buy me my own apartment no expression
i hate choosing.

frodo_dude
my mom's cool, tho i would say what clovie said! big grin no but really i would say 6 months u and six months u, coz my parents are divorced my mom is really kind and funny my dad is like, a little silly but he kills for being with me 1 minute big grin even tho my poarents r divorced i luv both of them and my mom and dad r pretty good friends big grin

starshine
I could never choose between my parents. And I hope I'll never have to. My parents have now been married for 28 years and I hope they'll never divorce.
I could never say, witch one I like the most.

BloomBabyGirl
then dont post

Linkalicious
well my dad has provided for me my whole life. He's not just my dad, but one of my best friends. He's helped get me a great job, he's given me a roof over my head, and anything that he could afford to make my life better.

My mom's an alcoholic who drinks about 1/2 gallon of rum a day....which is cool...don't get me wrong. It's just not the same.

I'd pick my dad.

Sweetest Sin
I'd pick my Father.

Silver Stardust
Hmm...being as I haven't seen my father in over a year...pretty obvious what my choice was.

N0SFERATU
I choose Links mom, mmmm Rum wink

Mighty Yoda
my choice would be my father.

trouble
i would choose my mother....

charlit
dad coz he is gona buy me my beetle car

Mighty Yoda
yep deffinatley dad. Don't no why, no reason.

m!$hA
i would DEFINENTLY go with my mum! i hate my dad and i wish he dies!

m!$hA
actually, at the moment i dont whish he would!
normally id say that and people would go 'mich dont say that its not true!' but it really would be true! but i havnt talked to him for bout....i dunno, a few days so i dont really mind if he's here or not....

Mighty Yoda
thats not very nice misha

m!$hA
hey did u read my second post?? reading that......its the nicest thing he deserves! he's the biggest ******* in the world! i jst fukin hate him an im moving out the week i turn 18!

Mighty Yoda
oh. You still have 3 years yet babe.

m!$hA
dont depress me even more...and it's 4.

Mighty Yoda
oh sorry babe.

Mighty Yoda
i thought you were 15

Smiling_Sadly
well my parents are already divorced when i was about 5, but i would prolly go with my mom any ways, that way i can relate to her more...and she is more laid bak then my dad...plus we live in texas so there arnt neer as many mosquitoes as there are in tennessee...erm

Greek_girl
i was told to decide when i was 6 years old and i chose my mum it was really scary at first and i couldnt understand why i couldnt see my dad everyday....he didnt even send me a birthday or christmas card that year......
but thank god i dont live with him now becaus he wont work and is an alcoholic ass-hole! my mum was right to leave him.

clispin
my parents split when I was in primary five but i never told anyone officially until primary seven when my mum moved out. It was horrible but it's better now without the fighting. I hate not being able to see both my parents at the same time but I just gotta deal with it sad

hobbit_dude
luckily my mom and my dad r divorced but they both r great friends

heen68
I would go with my mom my step-dad is a shit he'll swear at me then my mom will tell him to say sorry then he feels bad an goes an buys me an present which is nice but he does it all the time he just called me a bi**h 10 mins ago. sad

Deathblow
My parents divorved a while ago, and I went with my dad, my brother went with my mom yes

I love both my parents, but my dad is and always has been the single greatest person in my life, and I wouldn't leave him for anything happy

furryman
Yeah, I love your dad too wink

I'd pick my dad by default messed

Korri
^ thats furryman by the way

Discos
It would be very difficult.

My dad is very quiet and is a fisherman and is home 2 days a week and would probably gives.

My mum is funny and always speaks to me.

Discos - most likely my mum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.