Noooooooo!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheFilmProphet
It has just been confirmed that Jessica Alba will play the Invisible Woman in the new Fnatastic Four movie now it is truly going to be a terrible terrible movie everyone.

BloomBabyGirl
i loove the fantastic 4 and if she fuks it up.....;

TheFilmProphet
She look nothing like her mad

BloomBabyGirl
ya i kno. i hope this movie doesnt end up a comic flop like daredevil

Cinemaddiction
Like anyone will go see it...

*scraaaaaaaaaaape*

*scraaaaaaaaaaape*

We at the bottom of the barrel yet? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Red Superfly
Fantastic Four isn't scraping the barrel, that's reserved for Silver Surfer and Wonder Woman.

TheFilmProphet
Right now the Daredevil and Fntastic Four movies have each alone cursed the good names of these characters.

WindDancer
Can't these movie producers do a superhero movie without SCREWING IT UP? Jessica Alba as Sue Richards? How and why? I thought that Rachel Adams was going to play the character of Sue? Well....whatever the reasons maybe....I hope that Jessica remains invisible throught the whole movie. yes

BloomBabyGirl
lol. i hope so too. i also hope that they make the uniforms decent lookin and dont alter them too much from the books

Cinemaddiction
If anyone actually goes to see this movie, I doubt they will want to see George Clooney running around in black and blue spandex, with a 4 on his chest.

"X Men" set the tone for classic comic movie costumes. They'll be altered big time.

By the way, have they figured out how they are going to work the Human Torch and Thing into this movie, and have them look somewhat credible?

Sorry, gang. I imagine this one will be knockin' around with the original Punisher and Captain America movies, along with The Avengers, and The Phantom.

vvvrulz
ARGH
Jessica Alba !!!

What the hell is going on

TheFilmProphet
They have a small budget, the director of Barbershop, and Jessica Alba as Sue Storm. I use to think Daredevil would be the worst comic book movie this decade and out now comes Fantastic Four rolling along.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.