The Danger Room

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheFilmProphet
The set designer Guy Dyas claims that he has met with Adam Kubert and together they story boarded the danger room and says it will definitely be in X-Men 3.

Bozzalev
It was originally going to be in X2, but they took it out. It would have been cool if they left it in. Can't wait to see the movie version, though.

moonwalker741
the teaser trailer for x2 with the metal turning into the logo was the danger room

EDIT: check it out http://www.fox.co.uk/trailers/xmen2_teaser_hi.html

chrissyg
whats the danger room?

TheFilmProphet
The Danger Room is a room where the X-Men train in combat with simulated enemies and obstacles.

chrissyg
o i remeber seeing that on x-men evolution

Abbita
yeah, it was gonna be in X2. They built the set and everything. The DVD shows a clip of wolverine walking up to the danger room too just as a teaser because wolverine was gonna be havin a work out in the danger room just before the attak on the mansion big grin

chrissyg
o ok kool so wat r they gonna do with it on X3?

TheFilmProphet
Well they will just finish building the danger room set and since Gambit will be in X3 and possibly Beast maybe they will want to showcase their abilities in the movie by having a few scenes with them training and flexing their powers.

chrissyg
they might start off the movie with them fighting megneto or somehting btu its really just them training if they have the illusion thing

Abbita
well, i always thought that for movie 3 they will start off with a danger room sequence only the audience won't realise it. The x men could be seen fighting new villans like sinister and they could even put the sentinals in it too. That way we could see loads of new mutants use their powers. It would be one hell of an opening scene and would completely fool the audience. Then it would cut and the danger room turns to normal

BUT

Half of that could only happen if the danger room in the movie uses the illusions like in the old animated series and comic books erm

TheFilmProphet
Who do you most want to see as a villain in X-Men 3?

chrissyg
i want to see avalanche and quicksilver the most for xmen 3

TheFilmProphet
Who do you think should play Gambit in X-Men 3?

chrissyg
orlando bloom should play gambit who do u think should play avalanche and quick silver?

TheFilmProphet
I think someone who may look similar to Orlando Bloom but without the accent should play Quick Silver and as for Avalanche I think perhaps the guy who played Flash Thompson in Spider-Man should play him.

chrissyg
ya that would be kool

TheFilmProphet
Who do you think should play Beast in X3?

fabgab04
thefilmprophet, where did you find out this really interesting info?

SnakeEyes
superherohype.com has lots of this information

chrissyg
im not sure who should play beast thats a hard one

Bozzalev
As far as villains in X3, I think it would totally rock to see Onslaught. However, it would not fit in with the plot, as the Onslaught story arc is WAY too complicated. But just imagine it...Xavier and Magneto as one...it would be pure E V I L ! twisted

But I wouldn't mind seeing a movie version Apocalypse, either. But, as we are at the mercy of the writers and director, I will be happy just seeing more Nightcrawler. drool

Abbita
if you want to discuss possible villans and characters, use the synopsis thread at the top of the page, this thread is for the danger room only wink

TheFilmProphet
I get my info from various sources like superherohype aswell as other sites and from Wizard Magazine also from ofcourse television.

TheFilmProphet
I get my info from various sources like superherohype aswell as other sites and from Wizard Magazine also from ofcourse television.

chrissyg
why did u tell us twice?

TheFilmProphet
It was a mistake excuse me.

chrissyg
ok

TheFilmProphet
So far Alan Cummings, Ian Mckellen, Hugh Jackman, Shawn Ashmore, Rebecca Romijn plus more are all signed but not Halle Berry. Rumors are she wants alot more screen time and the story to revolve around Storm more and she wants more money but Bryan Synger claims the strory is not headed that way also says it will central more around the Pheonix saga.

Source: Combined superherohype posts.

fabgab04
I also heard those rumors, but I recently noticed that her name is on the list of signed up actors to be in X3 at imbd.com. I really hope she's in it again!

Paola
Danger Room guys........ yes

chrissyg
who cares we can post about anything here calm down

Shadow_King
i hope in x3 they show wolverine vs gambit in the danger room like they did in the first episode in x-men the animated show.

Paola
I'm calmed no expression
you can't post anything here, that's why there's an off-topic forum on KMC

VållèjºKîd707
Halle Berry wont do X3. It has been confirmed, in the running for the role is Christina Milian.

Jury
yeah... why do we always have to remind them about that? don't they have brains? if they have, do their brain cells work properly? erm

We are in a SPECIFIC Forum intended for a specific topic... so we can't just ignore the thread and talk anything here ... we have OTF section.. so that you are free to do what you want till you get banned.... it's all yours.

ÞÁØlå
eek! yeah!!! banned ban!! ban!!!

Cyclops
BACK TO TOPIC TIMEWARP PASSES

That was always something that bothered me. They went into elaborate detail to show cerebro, but the danger room is just as important. Who are the X-Men without the danger room?

ÞÁØlå
hey... Cyclops..... do you mind? we were banning someone roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

and to answer your question: Danger Roomless X-Men? confused big grin

Shadow_King
i think the danger room was the coolest room in the x-mansion.

TheFilmProphet
I think it would be great if they started X3 with Wolverine in the danger room fighting a simulated version of Sabertooth that way the audience would think hes still alive for the first five minutes of the movie and us fans would finally get to see a decent fight between Wolverine and Sabertooth unlike the first one.

Cyclops
yes, but insulting their intelligence can constitute as member bashing. You wouldnt want to be breaking KMC law, would you? stick out tongue

Danger Room-less. There hasnt been any mention of it yet, and that makes me sad. cry

TheFilmProphet
Just picture for a minute or two Cyclops blasting away a t Sentinels in the Danger Room. Wolverine finally getting their rematch in the Danger Room too.

Cyclops
I agree. If the open scenes were a select few people in the danger room in a heated battle... and then all of the sudden the all dematerialize and Xavier's voice comes booming out: "Good Wookout, everyone."

TheFilmProphet
Maybe the X-Men should realy get attacked by some villains like Magneto while they are training that way they will be fighting real people and not know it. Its what I call the final test

TheFilmProphet
We need a Danger Room in X3!!!

Cyclops
It is like have a Batman movie with no Batcave. A Superman movie with no Fortress of Solitude.

XjulieX
I'm really anxious about how the danger room will look like in X3...

TheFilmProphet
Its also like having Peter Parker and no Daily Bugle becuase the Danger Room is what teaches them to control and use their powers in the first place. wink

chrissyg
i think the hulk should be on X3

Shadow_King
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA that is very funny laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

TheFilmProphet
How about Howard the Duck in X3 laughing laughing

chrissyg
wats wrong with the hulk hes a mutant he would be perfect him and the fantastic four would be perfect

Shadow_King
that is crap involving other hero's. and hulk aint a mutant or fantstic four.

ÞÁØlå
I didn't insult their intelligence no......

Jury
sad no me too Cyke.

ÞÁØlå
he'll report us to moderators cry

Shadow_King
you people are bad ppl.

TheFilmProphet
Who wants to see Nightcrawler in the Danger Room? Especially after seeing what he could do in X2. evil face

Shadow_King
i would like to see him the danger room

Jury
yeah... and i'll get banned soon crybaby

ÞÁØlå
yes we are smokin' dev we'll burn in hell....

I'd like to see Nighty fighting in the Danger Room yes

Jury
yeah... bamf here and there ... inside the Danger Room !!!

ÞÁØlå
crybaby I'll never forget you Jury love.......

TheFilmProphet
What if Proffessor Xavier got trapped in the The Danger Room and there was nobody to help him out evil face

Shadow_King
he would use his telepathy.

Jury
crybaby me too dear Pao... crybaby
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_9_9.gif

Jury
How could he be foolishly trapped in The Danger Room? blink

ÞÁØlå
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_9_9.gif <---------eek! laughing lol1

have you guys seen the pics of the Danger Room that were supposed to be in the movie?

Shadow_King
not me. can anyone show me a pic.

ÞÁØlå
here big grin

that's Rogue & Prof X..........

TheFilmProphet
It would be X-Tremely funny to see Xavier driving all over the place in his little wheel chair trying to escape from The Sentinels evil face

ÞÁØlå
the Danger Room itself eek notworthy

Jury
awesome!!!

TheFilmProphet
I would like to see what Mystique could do in the Danger Room hahaha evil face

ÞÁØlå
Wolvie entering the Danger Room big grin

Shadow_King
cool. film why do you always bring up these situations invovling the danger room.

Shadow_King
do you want to keep this thread alive so you keep on creating these situations involving the danger room

Jury
and who is this?

TheFilmProphet
Cool pic of Wolvie and the Danger Room they did build half of the Danger Room for X2 but they didn't finish it but they will for X3 roll eyes (sarcastic)

ÞÁØlå
shocking maybe....... Cyclops?

TheFilmProphet
How big should the Danger Room be? confused

toadluver
So it's finally going to be in the movie. I wanted to see it in X-1 and 2, It's totally awesome it's goin to be in X3, finally

TheFilmProphet
What characters do you want to see the most in the Danger Room?
robot

Flavio
oh well, i'd like to see danger room, but if it's in the beggining wouldnt be a surprise anymore as everyone already thought it will be like this...i just hope they dont make a silly danger room, in this case we better not have it than to se the pwerful X-men fighting some metal stuff

TheFilmProphet
As much as I would love to see it there won't be a danger room in X3 cause there won't be another X-Men film because as I stated in my other thread Bryan Singer has signed to direct Superman and will not direct X3.

Jury
As for me, I still hope Bryan Singer will. He should not have hanged the endings of the first two movies just like that, when he's not going for another sequel/s... I've learned a confirmation from 20th Century Fox that there's no script and no casting for the next X-Men movie has been done yet... but everything can be possible ... There are a lot of X-Men fans out there ... anywhere in the world ... so if the production wouldn't be able to come out another sequel ... it's not the fans lost anyway ... it's theirs.

So if Bryan Singer cannot direct the third X-Men film... it wouldn't be a reason not to have X3 ... He's not the only director and film-maker in the world, right?

TheFilmProphet
Sam Raimi will direct X-Men 3 naw just kidding a fan boy can dream can't he? Anyway they can get a different director but I doubt they would be smart enough to pick the right one. Bryan Singer is one ungrateful little bastard Twentieth Century Fox created him and they can uncreate him evil face

Jury
Come what may ... I still believe X3 will come out... the story has not concluded yet. I don't care if there's a Danger Room or none... What I care is that ... X3 will come out.

TheFilmProphet
Yeah but if its gonna come out bad I rather it not come out all we have to see. But I do want to see a Danger Room cause they have to explain how they manage their powers somehow right?

Jury
It's just that... I can't under-estimate what other directors can do -- whether he's a newbie or a veteran.

TheFilmProphet
Thats true cause every great director was once a new director like Bryan Singer that bastard mad

Jury
I still respect him as a professional director in his own very way ... no matter how other people look up to and call to him ... and i appreciate everything he did in X-Men movies.

TheFilmProphet
But do you appreciate what he is doing with the X-Menn ow . confused

Jury
It's just that I didn't see what he actually did... so "no comment". wink

TheFilmProphet
He abandoned X3 after over a year of hyping it up for fans and negotiations and if it weren't for the X-Men films he would be nobody so clearly doesn't care and now he just up and left to direct Superman. Thats like Sam Raimi leaving Spider-Man 3 to do Batman.

Jury
Maybe because there's no EXACT and TRUE confirmations about making the X3 yet. Everything will remain a rumor until contracts get done.

TheFilmProphet
Superman will be done first so even if he comes back to do X3 it won't be until another 2 years and three years before its even released if he comes back

aussiefan
I think Wolverine will fight a projected Deathstrike in the Danger Room. tKelly Hu has signed on two movies.

Cannonball
that could be cool

TheFilmProphet
I would rather see Wolverine fight a simulated Sabertooth instead big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.