Well, at least we could dream....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alpha Centauri
The Fantastic Four cast according to HollywoodReporter.com:

"Jessica Alba has been cast as the Invisible Girl for 20th Century Fox's upcoming Marvel Comics adaptation "Fantastic Four." Alba, whose features include "Sin City" and "Out of the Blue," beat out stiff competition for the role that included Rachel McAdams and Elizabeth Banks. She joins Michael Chiklis, Chris Evans and Ioan Gruffudd as the adventure-seeking quartet made up of scientist Reed Richards/Mr. Fantastic (Gruffudd); his love interest, Susan Storm/the Invisible Girl (Alba); her brother, Johnny Storm/the Human Torch (Chris Evans); and Reed's best friend, Benjamin Grimm/the Thing (Chiklis)."

Oh well.....was good while it lasted.

Of all the movies Marvel could **** up, they pick this.

EDIT: Oh and it's being directed by the director of Barbershop. Just thought I'd let you all know.

-AC

ragesRemorse
I could care less about the fantastic four, and these new facts have proven that. Marvel has proven they can do really really good comic book movie adaptations. Why do they feel the need to prove to us again that they can make utter shit aswell. It has been going downhill with daredevil. with Hulk and Punisher it nearly hit rock bottom again. Who knows maybe ghost rider and dead pool will show us what this franchise can do. I know blade trinity or man thing wont do the fans much justice, and aparently either will fantastic four

Magee
CHRIS EVANS!!! as johnny?!?!? are u refering to that ginger headed radio dj?? who's married to that billy pipher or whatever her name is??!!?!??
god i sure hope not, it cant be can it?? blink

chilled monkey
Jessica Alba is amazing. I know she will be great in this and is the only reason I'd watch it.

I'm a bit disappointed though. She can do much better than this. FF doesn't deserve her. Still if this is what she wants fair enough.

moonwalker741
chris evans? i looked up yahoo images and it gave me the guy in not another teen movie

Alpha Centauri
"Jessica Alba is amazing. I know she will be great in this and is the only reason I'd watch it.

I'm a bit disappointed though. She can do much better than this. FF doesn't deserve her. Still if this is what she wants fair enough."

She has gone from TV shows like Dark Angel and crappy cliched movies like Honey, to starring in the movie adaptation of the world's most famous group of Superheroes. She's lucky they even picked her.

-AC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.