Who is you KMC best mate?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

charlit
so....who????
mine would be um..........i have lots but if i had to choose...
LeAtHeRFaCe is my random chats
Leatherface12 is my advice friend
Clovie is my cool polish friend
Scotty is my aussie frend
Misha is my lets talk bout shopping coz we liike shopping friend
Chelsea is my hey charzzzzzzzzzz frend
i hav heaps more theres also dyingdr3am3r my i wana com to nz and live with you friend lol
how bout u guys??

Túrelie
well im new and only met a few peeps so my lists looks like this

Link = cool dude makes me feel good and sexy

Ash = his girlfriend love her cause like me she is a model and we can talk all girlie about stuff

John allerdyce = makes me laff and i can act like a kid once again and not feel bad. Plus he doesnt go on about my looks which is fab

charlit
hey hu is ash coz im a model too id like to talk to her lol

Túrelie
you a model too! wow thts kinda cool. maybe we shud chat via pms like?

charlit
yea ok big grin

Royal Knight
hmmmm

Clovie
the list would be toooo long confused
i luv ya all. wink

RagingSilent
i love everyone here at kmceek!..
but my best mate is Boppybig grin ( BOPRecruit 16)...
shes great to talk to, and shes damn funnybig grin

frodo_dude
me
talk about not understanding things......clovie (lol)
about sierious stuff...........B-E
random stuff............... Shellie
funny things...............M!$ha

Devalion
I dunno who my KMC best buddie is......sad I like so many people, its sooooo hard to choose!

Clovie
confused what does it mean?

Devalion
When you talk, you discuss about not understanding things

m!$hA
me? eek! yay!

m!$hA
ME! eek! funny stuff! happy

VållèjºKîd707
Hmm prob Paola.

Korri
nobody would want to be my best mate, i dont deserve one

Clovie
cry

Korri
its true

Clovie
blink it is NOT!

yerssot
if you pay me, I'll be one

Korri
erm

Clovie
korri........cry

the lost boys
mines is lum

Korri
but Lum is Mum eek!

m!$hA
im still thinking of my one best friend...really hard!

Korri
no expression

furryman
my best friend is really hard too shifty

m!$hA
eek! DIRTY!

Korri
thanks for that thumb up

furryman
I mean he's a hard nut in da hood pirate of course

m!$hA
im thinking

guy - hokeyhorror and blind-enimy
girl - shelly

seriously, i love so many people here.....i joke around with some (yerss mainly stick out tongue) and i gossip with others, and i discuss with others.....but with shelly and hokey its different you know...

Shells-
theres just something about you which i dunno what it is! i loved you ever since you were a newbie .... and you know what? that thing i told you..about my problems...i hadnt told ANYONE about that! my friends, my sister, NOONE! then you come along and after knowing you for about 1/2 days i can spill to you! and you made everything better....thankyou smile

Hokey-
you introduced underground hip hop to me and i love you for that happy i talk to you so much about music, which i love doing...and about other stuff too yes wether we agree or dissagree with the music, we're never "bashing" each other which is probably a first in the music forum! and i talk to you bout guys and get advice from you too! thankyou sexy, i love you!

Blind-
i LOVE you with all my heart! ive talked you through some tough times and youve talked me through some! you're a sweety (the sweetest ive met) and youve always got something nice to say....and its the things you say that cheer me up embarrasment you say ive got a beautiful smile and when you say it, i beleive you eek! when ANYONE else says it im like erm thanx...but no i dont! but whenever you say m beautiful or have a gorgeous smile...i beleive you..and noones ever complimented me and made me beleive it! which means that you make me so happy! above everything (the sweetness mainly) your just such a great guy! you know what to say when im upset or im happy! and you send me little pm's saying....shifty i better not repeat them wink........thankyou babe!

Korri
not on yahoo no expression

charlit
yea is that ok?

Kotaro
I have 2 best friends on this site no douobt about it is
shellie and Raven Gurdia. They are very good friends of mine and they have always been there for me in bad times and thats what i like abouot them, i don't know what i wuold do with out them.....

Clovie
i have no friends.
and i'm not posting that coz looking for pity or anything. i'm only stating the fact.

Mighty Yoda
you do have friends clovie. I'm one of them.

Um i have loads of friends. I think the best ones are Misha, Trouble, Raging Silent, Ellen, clovie and Saucybird 007.

RagingSilent
sad..clovie, im ur friendbig grin...yes...

yoda>>eek!...weally?..eek!...Happy Dance..thanks...ur cooliesthumb up

Mighty Yoda
we all are.

charlit
u hav me cool

RagingSilent
korrisad...
dont say that..

ur one of mah best matesyes....ur a great friendhappy...

Mighty Yoda
your one of my friends

Anoushka
Sam,Milla,Jez,Kevin,Virginia.....
the list goes on yes

fruits
no one likes mr. fruity??????? i'm a failure in life!!!!!!! why did i have to fall down the stairs when i was 4 yrs old????? that changed everything!!!!!!!!!

Anoushka
relaaaax my dear boy - you joined like 2 months ago,you have barely posted much - it takes time t get to know people yes

lil bitchiness
Jithra, long time no see! How have you been? happy

How was the trip! eek!

Chelsea23
Awe Charz is one of my best, and so is RJ, FJ, LF12, LF, and a lot more people yes I love ya all big grin

Elektra_lover
Definatly RG

fruits
no one likes me, everybody hates me, i'm gonna eat some worms, red ones blakc ones, big ones, fat ones, i'm gonna eat some worms!

Elektra_lover
i like you smile

fruits
sure you do

silver_tears
I see how it is cry

Deathblow
Rejected eek!

silver_tears
Bite me Sam love happy

Deathblow
Whereabouts? happy

silver_tears
Your choice yes

Black Angel 86
Devalion has gotta be my best mate!

Devalion
Thanks BA, your mine too! big grin

Yay! Gotta a KMC best mate!

Deathblow
Thats one decision too difficult for me to make yes

I just close my eyes and do it quick like happy

Chelsea23
I also add SeptemberRain and Deva to my friend list wink I have talked to them both a lot and got closer to them and they are cool people cool

silver_tears
Sounds like a plan smokin'

DeNiro
lots of people, some that come to my mind are KidRock TH Crash RK and so so many more.

drunk_nazgul
Um... um... I have like five...
Including Sky and SR and everyone else who dropped me some e-mails! big grin

Blind-Enemy
eek!
OMG
thanks darling
i really mean every word i've told you
always rememver that
love you

m!$hA
i like u........ur hot!

m!$hA
*sighs* i used to be on that list!

m!$hA
i love you too love

LindsIsSexyK
My best KMC buddies would probly have to be Preston (Tired Hiker), Chris (BackFire), Ken (LanceWindu), & JP (J_to_the_P)

I have a lot of other friends off KMC too, but those are the ones who I would probably give the label of being one of my "best friends" since I have stayed close with them through the past year

leatherface12
Hmm pretty much everybody on the list in my sig

Tired Hiker
Awwwwe, Linds! big grin

You have definatley been a great friend to me on KMC. smile To think we started out as bitter enemies! Remember those days. laughing out loud Well, I wish you'd hang out here more often.

I miss you, Linds! sad

LindsIsSexyK
I miss your campfire!!!! I always did secretly like your campfire even though I wanted to light you on fire myself at the time evil face

Tired Hiker
Yeah, I have that effect on women. smile

silver_tears
Something to be proud of yes

Tired Hiker
Most people know that was a joke. Most. yes

silver_tears
Most people would take my comment as sarcasm yes Most.

leatherface12
Nice no expression

Tired Hiker
Most people are asleep right now. Except for those crazy Europeans who are about to get up. geek

LindsIsSexyK
and SOME people just have a real attitude tonight, don't they? stick out tongue

John Allerdyce

Túrelie
i wud like to add the very sexy JttP to my list. he is one swell guy and we both have a shared love for scoobert and knuckles.

John you are truly an amazing guy! stay cute as it suits you. And leave me some rooby racks

Mighty Yoda
anybody mentioned me

John Allerdyce
blink im a what now?

Túrelie
tht was for jttp. Way 2many johns here anyway ur sky or luke! oh lookie pink lighter heheheheh

Anoushka
eek! it was a dream come true!!if i died now,i'd die perfectly happy (other than the fact tat i'd never gotten the chance to actually see all you guys in person laughing )

and...it snowed when i was there!!!love: you know how much i've ached to actually see and play in snow one day in my life atleast!!!happy

and he came to send me off - he rushed down straight from school and refused to go off until my plane took off love she was there too but that didn't stop him from sticking with me to see me off - and he even sent me messages everyday on my phone wishing me gd luck,gd night,or whatever...happy

eek! i'd forgotten Irene!!!
Slap me honey i ought to be punished cry

silver_tears
cry I'm too hurt to move......*sniffle*

P.s who's he shifty

Mighty Yoda
*slaps anoushka

John Allerdyce
^^ U MADE IT PINK!!!!!!!! >.< I'll burn ye!!!!! evil face muaahhaahahahahh *sparks lighter and tosses it up in the air and catches it upside down* heehe ...o.o....0.0..wait 0.o upside down? 0.0...*hand is burning* THATS HOT!! >.< *runs around with hand in the air* DARH HA!!! put me out put me out!!!...happy eheh but its purdy too WHAAHAHHAHAH laughing

silver_tears
*throws bucket of water at you* stick out tongue

Anoushka
that was meant for Irene!!miffed:stick out tongue

cry now i feel horrible cry
will a box of chocolates cheer you up?droolio

he's someone from my real life.. shiftyMilla knows the whole story whistle

silver_tears
And I don't, that's two strikes Jith cry
But now that you mention it, chocolates you say?? droolio

John Allerdyce
sad *kittie is wet* i hate water erm

silver_tears
least you're not on fire now yes

Túrelie
lol wet kitty

Anoushka
you know who i'm talking about although i don't think you remember shifty i could refresh your memory if you want whistle

oh yes honey - a huge box of chocolates - from Switzerland droolio

John Allerdyce
^^ YOUR SICK!!!!!!!!! WHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH laughing laughing

silver_tears
Please to both Jithdroolio

John Allerdyce
:s so i rather burn then be put out

Anoushka
droolio the 1st one's being done

the chocolates,however will have to wait til tonight shifty

Mighty Yoda
hmmm. I like chocolate

silver_tears
love excellent

JToTheP
And I would like to return the favor and add YOU you very very sexy nicci! Your a fun, awesome girl, who roves rooby-doo rike re! *scoobert laugh* Knuckles is GODLY to Sonic characters, all of you know that now! big grin

I will indeed stay cute, and you do the same, as long as we agree to split the rooby racks always!

Oh and all of you....Scoobert and Knuckles WILL take over the world...and rooby racks for nicci and I only for loving them so much, so there! eek!

Mighty Yoda
well put

Túrelie
Hey we cant have knuckles without Amy rose!!

Mighty Yoda
who is Amy Rose

John Allerdyce
evil face can i burn tails? ^^ his tails are fluffy eek! fun to burn

Túrelie
Wat? Amy rose was that pink thing in my sig you all said was. She started out a huge fan of Sonic himself. Then started team rose! But i think she has joined team sonic now. {sonic x} But in the forum i am in i was asked what ship i like and i put knuckles and amy-rose. even a big hero like knuckles needs some fine loving!

Mighty Yoda
oh right

Aini
I really like:
Exabyte in_love she's so sweet
SeptemberRain
Dr Gonzo
and Clovie (she's cute)

Mighty Yoda
it's really difficult to choose

Chelsea23
Awe babe, you're still on that list! smile

I add my girl Misha to the list too. Fun timesbig grin

Nienna
Georgina is my all time best friend! big grin

But also

Exaggerator shifty love
Exabyte
Sauron
Chelsea
Discos
Misha

and a whole lot of others eek!

I lurve you all love

Fallen Jedi
too many to name, but i luv you all. big grin

§words point
Mr. Parker because hes a rebel and hates organics

Fallen Jedi
mr. parker. wow, he's a real interesting character. laughing out loud talk about hatred for organics.

ssj4goku
awww nobody loves me although i just started yesterday but hey i have to get people to know me

§words point
mr. parkers cool hes a rebel who stands up for what he believes in kinda like I am

§words point
says who?

Chelsea23
Nienna too. My Indiana buddy! laughing out loud

Discos
cheers Nienna smile

tbh my best KMC mate is sauron/the innkeeper

even though we always slag each other....its love

Korri
i love all

shaber
arbitrary

Korri
^ its you!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.