Black Cat = Mary Jane Watson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



abys_ad
..Id just find it interesting if MJ comes into the 3rd movie becoming the black cat!..

Although it may sound retarted. Hey! anything could happen. eek! and Kristen Dunst get to wear that tight black suit. laughing

-If you think Im F***** crazy.. rock well, too bad.

Magee
yea mary jane as black cat, amazing idea.... oh wait felicia hardy's already got that job wink

ladyvanilla
Well Eliza Dushku is rumoured to be Felicia in Spidey-- which would rock! She was born to play the cat-burgler!

FeceMan
I love it.

abys_ad
Very Sexy, Eliza Dushku would be purrfect for that role.

fruits
MJ as the black hat would be cool because peter talks about the risks because his enemies would go after her. it would be funny if when they went after her, she kicked their asses as the black hat!

ScarletSpider
Hey, it could happen. Dunst has already commented in an interview how she'd like Spider-Man to die, and then have the movie followed up with Spider-Baby, the unholy spawn of her and Peter's union.

http://www.aintitcoolnews.com/display.cgi?id=17965

Danimal
MJ as Black Cat? the movie messes stuff around, but that'll never happen. Though the way things get messed up in the movie Black Cat could end up being that Skinny girl with the mole.... Lets hope not.

What the f...?
My name says it all!!!.... Lets just say that my head would explode if that happened!

wuTa
yes i agree that she would kick there asses as the black hat.....i agree with what the f*ck....when he says what the f*ck!!!.....not feelin this idea at all...lets just have have harry osbourne play the lizard and have doc conners be the 2nd green goblin if were gonna have dunst play black cat....i dont think she has the bod to play the part...but dushku did look good in leather in jay and silent bob stike back

Mary Jane as BlackCat?

I'm thinking 'NO!'

Ock
This thread is ridiculous.

Next Venom_girl
Weird thread.
Know what's weirder? Ultimate Spider-man Strange Part 2. MJ appears in both Black Cat's and Elektra's costumes. tomato

Robo-Chocobo
do tell venom girl.


also, knowing how crazy and different the movie verse is it doesn't suprise me.

but I doubt it would happen. and them getting together in the last movie kinda ruined any romantic interest the black kat would have...

vaya_the_elf
Would be really cool is if the comics had some how let Mary Jane get superpowers some how

I think the movie MJ is a super-hero in her own right.

vaya_the_elf
Did not see that

Mainstream
MJ a superhero...okay..sure..I guess.

fatcat22
Hey, it could happen. Dunst has already commented in an interview how she'd like Spider-Man to die, and then have the movie followed up with Spider-Baby, the unholy spawn of her and Peter's union.

how dare she ever think such an idea! Dumb broad dont know jack! Anyway it'd be a cool idea cus Cats rule! Anyway what powers would she have? Duh, I dont think she'd have the time to start training at the local gym. She's a supermodel now! I just didn't like the stupid idea of them breaking up!

superior
dudes shut up laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

superior
http://spider man she rock

Endenkton
Alright this is a load of bull shit.

MJ as Black Cat???

Do yourself a favour and stop smoking so much weed.

fatcat22
why kat superior? cats rule this joint and making MJ get some super poweers makes her one cool cat to hang with! Call her Pussycat !

doctorstrongbad
I like Mj and Black cat as different people.

LLG
Mary-Jane as Black Cat would change the story,you do have good ideas, but it doesn't seem right for Mary-Jane to be Black Cat. That's just my opinion.

#1Rupert_Lover
the black cat with red hair instead of white. I would find that very awkward. that, and it just wouldn't be right. it would be stupid to create a whole different identity for the black cat.

doctorstrongbad
Lets keep the 2 women as different people.

life is cruell
anyone have a picture of black cat fighting?

GGgrievous725
blackcat got her powers from kingpin though and since MJ knows SM is peter she wouldnt work with him so in conclusion this thread is full of bullsh!t

doctorstrongbad
No they should keep MJ and the Black Cat as 2 different people. Spider-man has enough problems w/o having to hate and mistrust his wife.

#1Rupert_Lover
Yeah, and who would want peter and MJ to mistrust eachother.

Next Venom_girl
Black Cat Pic
http://www.napanet.net/~mwilcox/blackcat.jpg

spencerspider
um the only people i think they could make a little different tey they were in comins would be harry as hobgoblin and jameson son scorpion since jameson was really behond the whole scorpion thing anyway so since he is mad at mj maybe he finds out peter is who she is with and becomes scorpion

GGgrievous725
Originally posted by spencerspider
um the only people i think they could make a little different tey they were in comins would be harry as hobgoblin and jameson son scorpion since jameson was really behond the whole scorpion thing anyway so since he is mad at mj maybe he finds out peter is who she is with and becomes scorpion


yeah but scorpion was always out to get Jameson after what he did and who would murder there own dad besides scorpion only agreed because he hated spidey 2

spencerspider
i mean they dont have to show that he tries to kill his dad.but it would be better than him turning into manwolf lol

CorderaMitchell
I like them seperately.

doctorstrongbad
Does anybody actually think they should be the same person?

Zod4Life
Originally posted by abys_ad
..Id just find it interesting if MJ comes into the 3rd movie becoming the black cat!..

Although it may sound retarted. Hey! anything could happen. eek! and Kristen Dunst get to wear that tight black suit. laughing

-If you think Im F***** crazy.. rock well, too bad.



I don't think that would be a bright idea for a Spider-Man movie.They should stay to the original and have Felicia Hardy be the Black Cat.

bballplayer123
No. Black Cat was gonna be in the second movie as Felicia Hardy, and we might see her indeed in the third movie. They had a good story written, but they needed more screen time for Doc Ock so they took her out. Arad said we might see her in another movie sometime though.(commentary, SpiderMan 2 DVD.)again. lol

Mr Parker
Originally posted by What the f...?
My name says it all!!!.... Lets just say that my head would explode if that happened!

Lol. big grin well it wouldnt be anymore ridicules than many of the other changes they made in the first two films so at this point,might as well have her become the black cat.

Doc Ock
I wouldn't put organic webshooters in the same category as MJ being Black Crappy.

#1Rupert_Lover
What is your problem, Mr. Parker? It's not like they didn't change things a lot in other superhero movies! no superhero movies are exact to the books. actually, no movies period. And the movies kept the identity the same for the villains and stuff. and the Spider-Man movie only had changes that were needed. This Black Cat being Mary Jane thing is not needed.

Next Venom_girl
From
http://www.glitterrock.org/spider13.html

http://www.glitterrock.org/spidercaps2004-01/consideringhowmuchofgwenstacyandlizallen.jpg
"Considering how much of Gwen Stacy and Liz Allen they amalgamated into her, I wonder if the 3rd or 4th movie will feature her getting white hair and cat-based powers. And before I forget...
Two or more supporting characters amalgamated into one easy-to-handle main character... check."

The Joker#1
Dunst sucks as MJ.

bballplayer123
Dude...

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by The Joker#1
Dunst sucks as MJ.

No wonder toby is always so happy in the movies. hehe Okay back to the topic, If they have the black cat in part 3 that could be okay. As long as they keep sandman.

dawsey28
Oh you're all wrong.

here:Halle Berry will play The Black Cat using her "hair" from when she played Storm. She was asked to play the role because of her incredible performance as Catwoman. How did you guys miss this? It is so obvious.

This update was brought to you by Incredible Hulk Chewable Steroids.

"Still going strong and growing."

Zod4Life
I don't believe that Halle Berry is going to be the Black Cat.As cool as it would be,it ain't happening.

dawsey28
She is not. That was a joke.

I thought that'd be obvious.

Movie_Geek_
Halle should be Black Cat before Cristin. I do not think ether will be Black Cat, we do not even know if black cat will be in SM3. The hole thing with the cartoon show and I think the comix as well is the black cat
( Felicia Harding ) as a love interest. Came in after MJ disappeared , which could happen in SM3, showing Peter he could love someone besides MJ. So MJ can NOT be Black Cat.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by #1Rupert_Lover
What is your problem, Mr. Parker? It's not like they didn't change things a lot in other superhero movies! no superhero movies are exact to the books. actually, no movies period. And the movies kept the identity the same for the villains and stuff. and the Spider-Man movie only had changes that were needed. This Black Cat being Mary Jane thing is not needed.

and neither was organics or mary janes character being much more like gwen stacy or doc ock being a nice guy and turning good at the end and nothing like mj from the comics ect.I have said this time and time again,I am all for changes just as long as they are reasonable changes.The changes made in these two films were completely stupid and unreasonable.those changes I mentioned were NOT needed either so since they are making changes that are not needed,might as well make mary jane the black cat at this point as well.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by The Joker#1
Dunst sucks as MJ.

She sure does.

Movie_Geek_
I like how her hair is such a realistic and natural red laughing out loud laughing out loud big grin smile laughing yes

Doc Ock
Red???

It was some horrible ginger colour in SM-2.

God just kill her off Sam and give Spidey a REAL woman.

Movie_Geek_
Like Black Cat? I am a girl so it duz not matter much to me.

b-dan
thats ****ed up shouldnt bee hob goblins girl

Movie_Geek_
Well that is the way it go's I gess

bballplayer123
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
No wonder toby is always so happy in the movies. hehe Okay back to the topic, If they have the black cat in part 3 that could be okay. As long as they keep sandman.

HAHA unless I have a sick mind I think I got that one. embarrasment

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Movie_Geek_
I like how her hair is such a realistic and natural red laughing out loud laughing out loud big grin smile laughing yes

Yeah I know. laughing The first film even though her character was screwed up,90% Gwen Stacy and only 10% Mary Jane,her hair was at least red in that film,the second film,she not only acts like Gwen Stacy,she looks like her as well.Her hair color is almost blond in that movie.That was Gwen Stacy in that second film for sure.Her character was only Mary Jane in name only.Since she not only acts like Gwen and nothing like Mary Jane and NOW even looks like Gwen,they really need to start calling her Gwen.Hey yo Gwen. laughing She was called Mary jane in those movies,but that WAS Gwen Stacy we saw on the screen.Especially in the second film.

munkiesarus
Originally posted by Mr Parker
Yeah I know. laughing The first film even though her character was screwed up,90% Gwen Stacy and only 10% Mary Jane,her hair was at least red in that film,the second film,she not only acts like Gwen Stacy,she looks like her as well.Her hair color is almost blond in that movie.That was Gwen Stacy in that second film for sure.Her character was only Mary Jane in name only.Since she not only acts like Gwen and nothing like Mary Jane and NOW even looks like Gwen,they really need to start calling her Gwen.Hey yo Gwen. laughing She was called Mary jane in those movies,but that WAS Gwen Stacy we saw on the screen.Especially in the second film.

...is this your next Man-Spider-esque rant?

Movie_Geek_
Well I think they could of found a better person to play MJ but they can not change out the actress other wise the people who do not know the real SM story ( which is most people ) will freak.

WAF3001
Originally posted by abys_ad
..Id just find it interesting if MJ comes into the 3rd movie becoming the black cat!..

Although it may sound retarted. Hey! anything could happen. eek! and Kristen Dunst get to wear that tight black suit. laughing

-If you think Im F***** crazy.. rock well, too bad.

Stupid idea. What the hell are you thinkin. The movies are screwing up Spider-man as it is. Now, when kids see the movie with MJ as the Black Cat, and then they start reading the comics, they'll be confused. I was confused when Peter Parker had his own organic webbing in the movies.....

#1Rupert_Lover
Originally posted by Mr Parker
and neither was organics or mary janes character being much more like gwen stacy or doc ock being a nice guy and turning good at the end and nothing like mj from the comics ect.I have said this time and time again,I am all for changes just as long as they are reasonable changes.The changes made in these two films were completely stupid and unreasonable.those changes I mentioned were NOT needed either so since they are making changes that are not needed,might as well make mary jane the black cat at this point as well.

for goodness sake! Just because some stuff in Spider-Man changed doesn't mean they'd change the identity. they change some character's personality. and they changed the webs to organic because... think about it... the audience wouldn't believe that an eighteen-year-old would create a webshooter all by himself if scientists are STILL trying to figure out what webs are made of, and not to mention how much money problems peter has that he could even buy that material. plus, do you know how bulky the webshooter would look? no one would believe that that thing would be under his glove! and the changes in the films are made to make it more understandable to the comics.

Movie_Geek_
I agree with #1 Rupert_Lover you guy are being a little harsh. I do not really like CD as MJ but it is not like she was bad as the character or or anything.

WAF3001
Originally posted by #1Rupert_Lover
for goodness sake! Just because some stuff in Spider-Man changed doesn't mean they'd change the identity. they change some character's personality. and they changed the webs to organic because... think about it... the audience wouldn't believe that an eighteen-year-old would create a webshooter all by himself if scientists are STILL trying to figure out what webs are made of, and not to mention how much money problems peter has that he could even buy that material. plus, do you know how bulky the webshooter would look? no one would believe that that thing would be under his glove! and the changes in the films are made to make it more understandable to the comics.

chick/dude,
if the writers of Spider-man comics can make the readers believe the webshooter thing, why not th e audience of the movie?

Zod4Life
What about Elisha Cuthbert for Felicia Hardy/Black Cat?

freezedoom
Eliza Dushku
Jessica Alba
are perfect to play The Black Cat

#1Rupert_Lover
Originally posted by freezedoom
Eliza Dushku
Jessica Alba
are perfect to play The Black Cat

Jessica Alba already played invisible woman in the fantastic four, though. didn't she?

#1Rupert_Lover
Originally posted by WAF3001
chick/dude,
if the writers of Spider-man comics can make the readers believe the webshooter thing, why not th e audience of the movie?

because that was a comicbook. comicbooks have a reputation of being unrealistic. movies, on the other hand, are different. they would've had to put in a whole explanation of how Spider-Man doesn't accidentally hit the button that shoots out webbing every time he punches a bad guy. it's more easier to explain if the audience sees that it's organic, and only shoots out using a hand gesture. it gives it a better explanation, and it's a quicker explanation as well. people want quick explanations when it comes to movies.

chucktaylor
Originally posted by #1Rupert_Lover
Jessica Alba already played invisible woman in the fantastic four, though. didn't she?


HELL YEAH SHE DID!!!droolio

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by freezedoom
Eliza Dushku
Jessica Alba
are perfect to play The Black Cat

I think Eliza Dushku would make a great black cat.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by #1Rupert_Lover
for goodness sake! Just because some stuff in Spider-Man changed doesn't mean they'd change the identity. they change some character's personality. and they changed the webs to organic because... think about it... the audience wouldn't believe that an eighteen-year-old would create a webshooter all by himself if scientists are STILL trying to figure out what webs are made of, and not to mention how much money problems peter has that he could even buy that material. plus, do you know how bulky the webshooter would look? no one would believe that that thing would be under his glove! and the changes in the films are made to make it more understandable to the comics.

Please stop it with that laughable and old lame excuse about a teenage kid creating a chemical that no scientists could create that an audience wouldnt believe it.According to that adsurd logic then classic movies like Back to the future where things that happened in that movie are much more far fectched than things that happened in manspider.According to your adsurd logic,movies like that shouldnt be made.I also addressed that issue to you once before but I see you chose to ignore it that thats no more unbelievable than a kid gaining the powers of a spider from a spiderbite able to walk on walls ect,if anything,thats just as much unbelieveable as the mechs are and there are other things in that movie that are far more unbeliveable as that is. This is hollywood we are talking about,you would be surprised at the things they can pull off.they dont have to show the mechs under the gloves but I see you fail to use your imagination on that or that would have occured to you.We also dont know that the chemicals he gets is not inexpensive.The organics were only in the film because of sheer laziness on Raimi's part but I see you choose not to believe that as well.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by #1Rupert_Lover
because that was a comicbook. comicbooks have a reputation of being unrealistic. movies, on the other hand, are different. they would've had to put in a whole explanation of how Spider-Man doesn't accidentally hit the button that shoots out webbing every time he punches a bad guy. it's more easier to explain if the audience sees that it's organic, and only shoots out using a hand gesture. it gives it a better explanation, and it's a quicker explanation as well. people want quick explanations when it comes to movies.


Your crippling your arguments here big time.Only you are going to be thinking about that,not the general audience.It would be very simple for them to use a quick explanation for all of those things they mentioned with competent screenwriters which they havent had in any of these movies yet. It would be very simple for him to explain that l in the film when constructing the mechs that he has to hit it twice with his palm quickly and thats why it doesnt happen.I have said this before,it can all be done with a quick 5 minute montage sequence.That would have been cool as heck to see.It would have been awesome to see him testing his webbing and constructing his mechs,but no hollywood goes and dumbs down his character making him a dude who is nothing special as a person now.Next question.Although Im sure you wont remember it once I give you the answer. roll eyes (sarcastic)

freezedoom
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
I think Eliza Dushku would make a great black cat.

That's why she played Faith in Buffy: the Vampire Slayer.

chucktaylor
Eliza Dushku:

Next Venom_girl
Wait, by the logic of the filmmakers he doesn't have the knowledge or resources to make webshooters, yet he can magically create some intricate spandex spidey-jammies? How's a teenage kid gonna do that? Does he have a spider-sweatshop somewhere?

munkiesarus
To tell the truth, I didn't even care about the organic webbing. That scene was more about discovering his newfound powers than where the webbing originated from.

F_doomed
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
Weird thread.
Know what's weirder? Ultimate Spider-man Strange Part 2. MJ appears in both Black Cat's and Elektra's costumes. tomato

Plz post Pics...
And I dont give a F*ck who Plays her so long as SHE is HOT....Any one think it would have been Kewl if She got Toxin's Symbiote when mulligan was Barfing? She was very hot at that moment... Wat about Pamela anderson for Black Cat...Shes got the body.

#1Rupert_Lover
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
Wait, by the logic of the filmmakers he doesn't have the knowledge or resources to make webshooters, yet he can magically create some intricate spandex spidey-jammies? How's a teenage kid gonna do that? Does he have a spider-sweatshop somewhere?

Actually, I read the Spider-Man and Spider-Man 2 movie novels, and When you read it, you learn that he actually got the costume from a guy who makes wrestling outfits, who had offered Peter to let him design a wrestling costume if he ever desided to become a professional wrestler, after peter's amazing wrestling match, performance. so Peter went there with the wrestling outfit on (Including the mask), and showed the man his sketches. and the man gladly designed it for him for free. And since Directors and screenwriters HIRE these guys to write the stories in book layout, They probably told him to put that in.

#1Rupert_Lover
Originally posted by Mr Parker
Please stop it with that laughable and old lame excuse about a teenage kid creating a chemical that no scientists could create that an audience wouldnt believe it.According to that adsurd logic then classic movies like Back to the future where things that happened in that movie are much more far fectched than things that happened in manspider.According to your adsurd logic,movies like that shouldnt be made.I also addressed that issue to you once before but I see you chose to ignore it that thats no more unbelievable than a kid gaining the powers of a spider from a spiderbite able to walk on walls ect,if anything,thats just as much unbelieveable as the mechs are and there are other things in that movie that are far more unbeliveable as that is. This is hollywood we are talking about,you would be surprised at the things they can pull off.they dont have to show the mechs under the gloves but I see you fail to use your imagination on that or that would have occured to you.We also dont know that the chemicals he gets is not inexpensive.The organics were only in the film because of sheer laziness on Raimi's part but I see you choose not to believe that as well.

Dude, Back to the Future had a SCIENTIST in it, of course he'd be able to build a time machine. it's not an eighteen year old boy who made it. Marty in that movie just got mixed up in that mess he was in. That's totally different. and the reason I disreguarded your explanation was because it was a stupid excuse. There doesn't have to be an explanation for organics. the only reason you don't like the organics is because peter uses webshooters in the comics. but I bet that if it happened differently, and Spider-Man shot organic web, you'd go with organics.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by #1Rupert_Lover
Dude, Back to the Future had a SCIENTIST in it, of course he'd be able to build a time machine. it's not an eighteen year old boy who made it. Marty in that movie just got mixed up in that mess he was in. That's totally different. and the reason I disreguarded your explanation was because it was a stupid excuse. There doesn't have to be an explanation for organics. the only reason you don't like the organics is because peter uses webshooters in the comics. but I bet that if it happened differently, and Spider-Man shot organic web, you'd go with organics.

Wow thats the most aggressive thing you have ever written on here. Very nice. smile

If they do have the black cat I would like to see her framed for the main bad guy's crime. Then spidey figures out she is innocent and they work together. smile

Mr Parker
Originally posted by #1Rupert_Lover
Dude, Back to the Future had a SCIENTIST in it, of course he'd be able to build a time machine. it's not an eighteen year old boy who made it. Marty in that movie just got mixed up in that mess he was in. That's totally different. and the reason I disreguarded your explanation was because it was a stupid excuse. There doesn't have to be an explanation for organics. the only reason you don't like the organics is because peter uses webshooters in the comics. but I bet that if it happened differently, and Spider-Man shot organic web, you'd go with organics.

again you cripple your arguments big time here because Peter is a scientist as well.that is so lame to say of course he would be able to build a time machine because its never been done before,so if a time machine can be built- something thats never been done before,then they wont have any problem with a teenage scientist kid creating a formula.There have been many cases over the years of a teenage genius inventing something that no scientists ever invented so that old argument is lame.Its not different at all.thats where you are wrong big time because if he had had the organics in the beginning,I never would have got into spider-man as a character or grown fascinated with him in the first place because him CREATING the webshooters,was a big part of my fascination with him in the first place.I have said many times I don't like it because it butchers to death his character and makes him into a damn monster now and just dumbs down his character.

yeah will I would like to know how on earth with organics,he doesn't have to replenish his webbing,because with organics,he would eventually have to run out of it and he would be exhausted from shooting all that webbing out of his body.thats an explanation I know many people I have spoken to over the years bring up as well and they didn't even bother to give an explanation for it in the film because they know there are so many flaws and holes with the organics. sm 2 is a joke of a film because that is so laughable that he loses his powers to shoot webbing because he gets depressed,then somehow he gets the webbing back because he gets angry? horrible screenwriting.

Next Venom_girl
Originally posted by #1Rupert_Lover
Actually, I read the Spider-Man and Spider-Man 2 movie novels, and When you read it, you learn that he actually got the costume from a guy who makes wrestling outfits, who had offered Peter to let him design a wrestling costume if he ever desided to become a professional wrestler, after peter's amazing wrestling match, performance. so Peter went there with the wrestling outfit on (Including the mask), and showed the man his sketches. and the man gladly designed it for him for free. And since Directors and screenwriters HIRE these guys to write the stories in book layout, They probably told him to put that in.
I read the books. I found it nearly as farfetched. (Free costume, who gives out anything of that quality for free?)

#1Rupert_Lover
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
I read the books. I found it nearly as farfetched. (Free costume, who gives out anything of that quality for free?)

It was the Flying Dutchman's brother who made the costume. (Flying Dutchan's the guy who went up against bonesaw before spidey) so the flying Dutchman was the one who went to Spidey, because he was so happy that Spider-Man beat him, so he informed his brother about it.

Next Venom_girl
Yeah, I know, I read it. stick out tongue

#1Rupert_Lover
Originally posted by Mr Parker
again you cripple your arguments big time here because Peter is a scientist as well.that is so lame to say of course he would be able to build a time machine because its never been done before,so if a time machine can be built- something thats never been done before,then they wont have any problem with a teenage scientist kid creating a formula.There have been many cases over the years of a teenage genius inventing something that no scientists ever invented so that old argument is lame.Its not different at all.thats where you are wrong big time because if he had had the organics in the beginning,I never would have got into spider-man as a character or grown fascinated with him in the first place because him CREATING the webshooters,was a big part of my fascination with him in the first place.I have said many times I don't like it because it butchers to death his character and makes him into a damn monster now and just dumbs down his character.

yeah will I would like to know how on earth with organics,he doesn't have to replenish his webbing,because with organics,he would eventually have to run out of it and he would be exhausted from shooting all that webbing out of his body.thats an explanation I know many people I have spoken to over the years bring up as well and they didn't even bother to give an explanation for it in the film because they know there are so many flaws and holes with the organics. sm 2 is a joke of a film because that is so laughable that he loses his powers to shoot webbing because he gets depressed,then somehow he gets the webbing back because he gets angry? horrible screenwriting.

Again, you're being stupid. Peter is NOT a scientist, he's a college student, actually, he was a highschool student at the time. He was great in science class, but that doesn't make him a scientist! he's just a bright student! And for the last time! enough with the running out of organic webbing! It's like saying how can mr. fantastic stretch, or how can Wolverine get knives to come out of his fist! There shouldn't be an explanation for organics! And if you think about it, both organics and web shooters make no sense. because the web cartridges would run out in one shot. do you know how small those things are? now let's please end that discussion, and get back to the topic!

Next Venom_girl
Pete is a scientist- a very gifted one since a very young age.

spiderboy5
i cant picture mj being black cat, with all those red hair she has........

freezedoom
With a formule to turn her red hair into
white hair.

#1Rupert_Lover
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
Pete is a scientist- a very gifted one since a very young age.

Actually, scientists have Ph.Ds. Peter doesn't have a Ph.D. so he'd be more of a science student. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about. my family's full of scientists. and yes, Peter is gifted, but if not even our world's most skillful scientists can figure out how to make webbing, I doubt any A class student could.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by #1Rupert_Lover
Actually, scientists have Ph.Ds. Peter doesn't have a Ph.D. so he'd be more of a science student. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about. my family's full of scientists. and yes, Peter is gifted, but if not even our world's most skillful scientists can figure out how to make webbing, I doubt any A class student could.

true as always,you ignore my points I always bring up that counters your posts all the time.AGAIN,there have been MANY MANY cases over the years of teenage genius's creating a formula that no government agency or scientists have ever created so that point is mute and holds no water.He might as well be a scientist though because he is always at the top of his class.His professors have said to him before in the comics that they have never encountered in all their years of teaching a student as bright and gifted as Peter.Peter Parker is beyond a doubt a rare and gifted student who has that unique special gift to invent something that no other government agency or scientists can invent because again he is one of those rare teenage genius that have done those kinds of things throughout history.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by #1Rupert_Lover
Again, you're being stupid. Peter is NOT a scientist, he's a college student, actually, he was a highschool student at the time. He was great in science class, but that doesn't make him a scientist! he's just a bright student! And for the last time! enough with the running out of organic webbing! It's like saying how can mr. fantastic stretch, or how can Wolverine get knives to come out of his fist! There shouldn't be an explanation for organics! And if you think about it, both organics and web shooters make no sense. because the web cartridges would run out in one shot. do you know how small those things are? now let's please end that discussion, and get back to the topic!

Hey your the one that came on here attacking my opinion and decided to turn this into a discussion about organics.I merely came on and stated in my first post that at this point,they might as well have Mary jane become the black cat since they have done so many other stupid things in the first two films that were not loyal to the source material such as making mary janes character Much much more like Gwen Stacy and nothing at all like Mary Jane.This is a comicbook film so people know things dont have to be realistic because the whole thing of spiderman is unrealistic in the first place,how hard can that be to comprehend? you kept wanting to bring up faults with the mechs so since you insisted on that,I can point out that for every point you make against the mechs I can make as many points against the organics on why they are equally as senseless for the film.

You are being stupid in your last post because you keep saying that since I want things to be like the comics that thats the reason i dont like organics which is false.If you are going to make false statements that I dont like the movies because it wasnt in the comics,then to YOUR logic,you should have no problem with Mary jane becoming The Black Cat,after all,it didnt happen in the comics and since you dont mind things not being the way it was in the comics,then Mary Jane being the Black cat should be no problem for you. roll eyes (sarcastic) and dont come back with that lame excuse that its not necessary because I have already addressed that in this post that there were several changes they made in these movies that were not necessary to do either.

That being said,since the topic here is Mary Jane being the Black cat,As I said in my original post,at this point they might as well make her the black cat.To the thread starter of this thread,good thread.

#1Rupert_Lover
Originally posted by Mr Parker
Hey your the one that came on here attacking my opinion and decided to turn this into a discussion about organics.I merely came on and stated in my first post that at this point,they might as well have Mary jane become the black cat since they have done so many other stupid things in the first two films that were not loyal to the source material such as making mary janes character Much much more like Gwen Stacy and nothing at all like Mary Jane.This is a comicbook film so people know things dont have to be realistic because the whole thing of spiderman is unrealistic in the first place,how hard can that be to comprehend? you kept wanting to bring up faults with the mechs so since you insisted on that,I can point out that for every point you make against the mechs I can make as many points against the organics on why they are equally as senseless for the film.

You are being stupid in your last post because you keep saying that since I want things to be like the comics that thats the reason i dont like organics which is false.If you are going to make false statements that I dont like the movies because it wasnt in the comics,then to YOUR logic,you should have no problem with Mary jane becoming The Black Cat,after all,it didnt happen in the comics and since you dont mind things not being the way it was in the comics,then Mary Jane being the Black cat should be no problem for you. roll eyes (sarcastic) and dont come back with that lame excuse that its not necessary because I have already addressed that in this post that there were several changes they made in these movies that were not necessary to do either.

That being said,since the topic here is Mary Jane being the Black cat,As I said in my original post,at this point they might as well make her the black cat.To the thread starter of this thread,good thread.

Dude! you are really annoying! I had already posted on this thread before you got on here, okay! And Mary Jane being the Black Cat would be a problem because it is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING like making the webbing organic! that wasn't giving a character someone else's identity. And I honestly don't know what your problem is with the movies. ALL superhero movies change everything completely to make it work for the big screen! I mean, think about it, would you honestly believe that those little web cartridges would be able to hold that much web fluid? Now don't get me wrong, it's all right in the comics, but in a movie, it wouldn't be right. plus if people watched the movie and saw how he made his own webbing, and he has so many money problems, people are goimg to question that! Peter could sell something like that and then he wouldn't have money problems! That's what people would be thinking! And, honestly, Stan Lee helped out with the movie, and if he approved of organics, why can't you? The movie doesn't revolve around peter's webbing! It's not big! It's probably the only thing they really did change completely. Now changing MJ into the Black Cat is a bad idea. MJ is a major character, and shouldn't be changed completely.

#1Rupert_Lover
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Wow thats the most aggressive thing you have ever written on here. Very nice. smile

If they do have the black cat I would like to see her framed for the main bad guy's crime. Then spidey figures out she is innocent and they work together. smile

That's a good idea.

Saberstylemasta
Originally posted by #1Rupert_Lover
Dude! you are really annoying! I had already posted on this thread before you got on here, okay! And Mary Jane being the Black Cat would be a problem because it is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING like making the webbing organic! that wasn't giving a character someone else's identity. And I honestly don't know what your problem is with the movies. ALL superhero movies change everything completely to make it work for the big screen! I mean, think about it, would you honestly believe that those little web cartridges would be able to hold that much web fluid? Now don't get me wrong, it's all right in the comics, but in a movie, it wouldn't be right. plus if people watched the movie and saw how he made his own webbing, and he has so many money problems, people are goimg to question that! Peter could sell something like that and then he wouldn't have money problems! That's what people would be thinking! And, honestly, Stan Lee helped out with the movie, and if he approved of organics, why can't you? The movie doesn't revolve around peter's webbing! It's not big! It's probably the only thing they really did change completely. Now changing MJ into the Black Cat is a bad idea. MJ is a major character, and shouldn't be changed completely.

Hear Hear!

Mr Parker
Originally posted by #1Rupert_Lover
Dude! you are really annoying! I had already posted on this thread before you got on here, okay! And Mary Jane being the Black Cat would be a problem because it is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING like making the webbing organic! that wasn't giving a character someone else's identity. And I honestly don't know what your problem is with the movies. ALL superhero movies change everything completely to make it work for the big screen! I mean, think about it, would you honestly believe that those little web cartridges would be able to hold that much web fluid? Now don't get me wrong, it's all right in the comics, but in a movie, it wouldn't be right. plus if people watched the movie and saw how he made his own webbing, and he has so many money problems, people are goimg to question that! Peter could sell something like that and then he wouldn't have money problems! That's what people would be thinking! And, honestly, Stan Lee helped out with the movie, and if he approved of organics, why can't you? The movie doesn't revolve around peter's webbing! It's not big! It's probably the only thing they really did change completely. Now changing MJ into the Black Cat is a bad idea. MJ is a major character, and shouldn't be changed completely.

Look I came on here and said at this point might as well have mary jane be the black cat since they have screwed up the movies with other stupid and unnessary changes,you came on and attacked me for it because you dont agree with it.yes all superhero movies change things for movies,I dont hate every superhero movie made,some changes are okay just as long as they are reasonable and the ones made in these films were NOT reasonable. why do you keep harping on that issue,I brought up how it was stupid to change mary janes character to make her much more like gwen stacy and you want to ignore that and keep going on about the organics.You have a real bad memory problem obviosuly because i have addressed those issues of yours countless of times before in the past,thats your problem if you cant remember the answers I gave you or keep giving you and you blatanly ignore .I am certainly not going to waste my time with you anymore since everything I tell you just goes through one ear and out the other and you dont remember my answers I give you.

again several changes they made in the two movies were bad ideas,so might as well at this point mj the black cat.again you make no sense,you say you dont care about the changes they made from the comics to the movies, that they didnt need to make,so according to you then,black cat being mj should not be an issue with you,the other changes they made were bad ideas and you went along with it,so you should have no problem with mj being the black cat.at this point black cat being mj would not be a bad thing since these movies have not been loyal to the comicbook.

#1Rupert_Lover
Originally posted by Mr Parker
Look I came on here and said at this point might as well have mary jane be the black cat since they have screwed up the movies with other stupid and unnessary changes,you came on and attacked me for it because you dont agree with it.yes all superhero movies change things for movies,I dont hate every superhero movie made,some changes are okay just as long as they are reasonable and the ones made in these films were NOT reasonable. why do you keep harping on that issue,I brought up how it was stupid to change mary janes character to make her much more like gwen stacy and you want to ignore that and keep going on about the organics.You have a real bad memory problem obviosuly because i have addressed those issues of yours countless of times before in the past,thats your problem if you cant remember the answers I gave you or keep giving you and you blatanly ignore .I am certainly not going to waste my time with you anymore since everything I tell you just goes through one ear and out the other and you dont remember my answers I give you.

again several changes they made in the two movies were bad ideas,so might as well at this point mj the black cat.again you make no sense,you say you dont care about the changes they made from the comics to the movies, that they didnt need to make,so according to you then,black cat being mj should not be an issue with you,the other changes they made were bad ideas and you went along with it,so you should have no problem with mj being the black cat.at this point black cat being mj would not be a bad thing since these movies have not been loyal to the comicbook.

Listen I was only giving you my opinion. And my opinion is that I think you're wrong. And just because MJ's a bit like Gwen Stacy doen't mean she isn't anything like MJ. And the reason it seems like I have a bad memory problem is because I just don't agree with you! I don't make it a habit to remember stuff I disagree with! and for heaven's sake I've posted more than 800 posts since I first signed on. I can't go remembering all the posts! But I really have an excellent memory. I can remember things from when I was two! so don't go telling me I have a bad memory problem! And if you didn't notice, half the World seems to disagree with you that Spider-Man's a bad movie, because so many people gave it great ratings. And I don't mean just the critics.

Originally posted by Saberstylemasta
Hear Hear!

Thanks for the support, Saberstylemasta. smile

Mr Parker
Rupert are you aware that you wasted all that time talking that I didnt read a word of what you said or plan to in the future? you childlishly came on and attacked me for my opinion about mary jane being the black cat and I wont waste my time anymore with someone that has a memory problem who cant remember the answers I have given that person countless of times before and just keeps asking the same damn questions over and over again that the answers were given to you on this thread and countless of other times in the past as well and ignores my points I bring up that counters yours.Until you can learn how to remember things,then you not worth the effort or my time.

Max Spidey 24
Who knows. The movie is so different, that is one of those SUPER SPIDERS that just running around, The Super Spider will Bite a Black cat, then the Cat will Bite MJ and MJ will turn into the Black cat, and her hair will become white. Why not, the movie could get away with it, Some people wont even know who the black cat is, so they use MJ.

This is to proove how crazy things could happen. They could do this, and get away with it.
I would say some of the other thing people are saying, but some one, is not listening on how it could happen, and just repeat the question. You know who you are.

#1Rupert_Lover
Originally posted by Mr Parker
Rupert are you aware that you wasted all that time talking that I didnt read a word of what you said or plan to in the future? you childlishly came on and attacked me for my opinion about mary jane being the black cat and I wont waste my time anymore with someone that has a memory problem who cant remember the answers I have given that person countless of times before and just keeps asking the same damn questions over and over again that the answers were given to you on this thread and countless of other times in the past as well and ignores my points I bring up that counters yours.Until you can learn how to remember things,then you not worth the effort or my time.

Well, guess what, I've been doing the same thing you've been doing, and for the last time, I wasn't attacking you. I'm allowed to give my opinion. And if you don't want to waste your time, anymore, then why did you answer back in the first place!? And I never ASKED a question. I was stating my thoughts on it. Your problem is that you don't know the difference between a question and a thought. the only question I really asked was what your problem was. And stop saying I can't remember things, because that is not true. I just feel the same way about you, the way you feel about me, as in I'm getting really annoyed with you. plus I don't think you even listen to me correctly, that's why I repeat my answers. And I'm getting tired of doing so, because you just don't seem to get the idea that the movies might change a few things, but absolutely no secret identities have been changed. and it would be a bad idea to do so! but you don't seem to pay attention to that fact, because your too stubborn to believe that they don't change EVERYTHING in the movie.


And as I just said, if you really don't want to continue listening to me, then why even reply to my banter!? confused1


I mean I wanted to stop talking about it a few posts ago, but instead of deciding to do what I said with dropping the subject, you deliberately continued to argue with me about it. so it seems to me that you want to continue arguing with me, even though we both know that we aren't going to change our mind about.


It seems to me that you're being just as bad as me with the attacking, so don't go telling me that your mister perfect.


now if you could just let us get back to the subject at hand, and if you could stop pushing my frustration with you, that would be nice. so please don't push it any further than it already is. I've had enough of this bickering.

#1Rupert_Lover
Originally posted by Mr Parker
true as always,you ignore my points I always bring up that counters your posts all the time.AGAIN,there have been MANY MANY cases over the years of teenage genius's creating a formula that no government agency or scientists have ever created so that point is mute and holds no water.He might as well be a scientist though because he is always at the top of his class.His professors have said to him before in the comics that they have never encountered in all their years of teaching a student as bright and gifted as Peter.Peter Parker is beyond a doubt a rare and gifted student who has that unique special gift to invent something that no other government agency or scientists can invent because again he is one of those rare teenage genius that have done those kinds of things throughout history.

Okay, give me an example of a student who created a chemical that an expert scientist DIDN'T create.

The Joker#1
Hey Rupert lover calm down.

He's just voicing an opinion.

#1Rupert_Lover
and so am I. but he doesn't seem to be respecting my opinion, either. Just forget about that last question Mr.Parker. You don't need to answer it.

Batman Wins
If he feels like that, then why don't Change Peter parker into Bruce Wayne in the next movie

#1Rupert_Lover
Originally posted by Batman Wins
If he feels like that, then why don't Change Peter parker into Bruce Wayne in the next movie

laughing out loud Exactly!

Mr Parker
Originally posted by The Joker#1
Hey Rupert lover calm down.

He's just voicing an opinion.

Yeah she like needs a sedative I think.she acts as though she made this movie herself and cant stand to see it critisised.anyways I stopped reading her insane ramblings a long time ago,she just keeps asking the same questions over and over again when I already gave the answers many times before time and time again.I never seen someone with such a short memory span before.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by #1Rupert_Lover
laughing out loud Exactly!

Actually Batman wins hates the movie as much as I do and has criticised it many times as well before.He is pointing out like I have,how they might as well do that since the movies have betrayed the source material and not been loyal to it.Thats the same thing all the four previous Batman movies did before Batman Begins,they were horrible movies and poorly written just like the Man-Spider movies are.Batman Begins stayed loyal to the source material and they finally made a good Batman movie.Raimi could take some lessons from Nolan on how to make a good comicbook film because like Tim Burton,he is clueless.

#1Rupert_Lover
Originally posted by Mr Parker
Yeah she like needs a sedative I think.she acts as though she made this movie herself and cant stand to see it critisised.anyways I stopped reading her insane ramblings a long time ago,she just keeps asking the same questions over and over again when I already gave the answers many times before time and time again.I never seen someone with such a short memory span before.

You know what Mr. Parker.

You're rude.

All you ever do is critcisize people, and movies.

You think you're the ruler of the world.

Well, here's a wake up call for you, YOU AREN'T!

It's not the fact that you keep criticizing everyone's opinion that bugs me, it's how you don't back off, and continue to push them over the edge!

some Mr. Parker you are. you don't seem to care about how anyone feels about your criticizing them!

If you were anything like Spider-Man, you'd care!

And since you keep using the word "Man-Spider" so much, you should just change your screen name to that!

AND YOU BETTER READ THIS MESSAGE BECAUSE IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MOVIE! mad

#1Rupert_Lover
By the way, Mr.Parker! I don't think you realize that you're hurting my feelings, especially after the last few posts! You don't realize that what you are saying IS hurtful! sad

Batman Wins
Suck it up. Boys don't cry

#1Rupert_Lover
Originally posted by Batman Wins
Suck it up. Boys don't cry

I'm not a boy. If you didn't bother to read my profile.

Plus usually when a person puts Lover right after a guy's name, it usually means it's a girl, or some gay guy.

and yes, believe it or not, "Rupert" is a guy's name, and it's a real name at that.

Spider-Man fans aren't just made up of guys, you know. And I'm not crying, I'm just really upset, and angry at Mr. Parker.

Batman Wins
You are probally a guy, posing as a girl. Disgusting.

Next Venom_girl
No use arguing with a kid, they're always right. roll eyes (sarcastic)

munkiesarus
Originally posted by Batman Wins
You are probally a guy, posing as a girl. Disgusting.

Batman Wins, stop. You're being highly rude and arrogant for no reason whatsoever. An accusation like that is terrible on your part. Cut it out.

#1Rupert_Lover
Originally posted by Batman Wins
You are probally a guy, posing as a girl. Disgusting.

I'm not a guy! You're sick, you know! No way would I be lying about something like that! What are you? Prejudice towards girls?! Do you only think BOYS can like Spider-Man or something?

Originally posted by munkiesarus
Batman Wins, stop. You're being highly rude and arrogant for no reason whatsoever. An accusation like that is terrible on your part. Cut it out.

Thank you, munkiesarus. smile

Batman Wins
Originally posted by #1Rupert_Lover
I'm not a guy! You're sick, you know! No way would I be lying about something like that! What are you? Prejudice towards girls?! Do you only think BOYS can like Spider-Man or something?



Thank you, munkiesarus. smile

Don't tear you're sack. I didn't mean it personally. Sorry if you took offense to it dude.

Superman 24
....

#1Rupert_Lover
are you confused, S24?

Superman 24
Originally posted by #1Rupert_Lover
are you confused, S24?

For the most part.

#1Rupert_Lover
Me and Parker were just arguing. It's over now, as you know from reading the other thread. the subject somehow turned into organics. smile

Sparkz
ok how about this she dsnt become the black cat but she wears tight leather suit all the way through the movie, yep thts right you no you want it I am not perverted big grin

scorpionlord
dunb thread,someone should close it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.