Quick Venom question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sinuar
Hi all, I am new here, been reading the boards for a week or two. I am a huge Venom fan, I pretty much have all the comics Venom was in till I stopped collecting in 97.

Anyways, I was reading about how Venom is more stronger then before.. I was wondering why and how much stronger he is.

Spiderman_RJ
venom is a wimp

Cowboyography
have you read the new Venom series? The Symbiot has returned to the artic, It now consumes living beings and gains there strength, He consumed Wolverine so he is nearlt invincible now, There are many people trying to kill it, including these "Agents" from another planet. Pretty good run of Books IMO. however Venom is not Eddie Brock right now, nor is Spidey involved, Yet.

badsymbiote
Not entirely accurate. Eddie Brock is the host of the original Venom, who has been cloned. A woman named Patricia Robertson (from the arctic outpost the Cowboy mentioned) is the host of the cloned Venom. The clone is currently in NYC, and it's mission is to find and kill the original Venom. Eddie Brock has taken a liking to Patricia and is bent on protecting her. Spider-man has been involved, albeit briefly, along with the Fantastic Four, Nick Fury, and S.H.I.E.L.D. The next book (#17) is the second to the last in this title, and will feature Spider-man once again. I have written many synopses on this title, and I have answered a ton of questions. I'll try to locate one of my last posts about it, and I'll let you know where you can find it. Thusfar, they've been enough info for anyone interested in the book.

FeceMan
Go Patricia! (She's a fox when the symbiote takes over, lol.)

Cowboyography
yeah I only read until issue 9.

badsymbiote
I nearly stopped reading it then, myself--it irked me to no end that Brock had just seemed to fall off the edge of the Earth. I remember telling my friend on the way in, "I swear to God, if there's no Eddie in here, I'm out!" Looks like He was listening, and I got what I wanted. Then the book started to get very engrossing. Then it got even better.
Even though you stopped reading this book, you really should go out and grab the rest while you can. Very intricate plot--and like nothing I've ever seen.

Gosh, it seems like I wrote a very detailed post for someone just 2 or 3 weeks ago--up to, and including issue #16, but I can't remember who it was for, or even what thread it was on.

FeceMan
You're a Venom fan...like that guy VENOMfan. Therefore, you're HIS ALTER EGO!

Sinuar
Well I hope you enjoy the rest of the series badsymbiote, let us know what happens in the final one

thanks for the information on Venom

badsymbiote
Aw, y'all are sweet. Your gratitude is all the thanks I need. Of course, you can absolutely count on me to write more and post more pics when #17 comes out on the 28th.
In fact, not only can you count on it, you couldn't stop me if you tried!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.