Child of Celebrity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

moonwalker741
If you could be a child of any celebrity, who would it be?

little_megsy
um i havent really thought about who i would want as parent but i no who i would want as brothers and sisters who r famous

BloomBabyGirl
i would wanna be brad n jenns kid cuz theyre both sooo beautiful so id better come out good 2 cool

VållèjºKîd707
Id be Pamela Anderson's son so I could drink milk from her boobies.

turkesa
I would like to be David and Victoria Beckam daughter. What a great father... hehehehe

matchbox
how stupid is this thread!!!!

your parents are the people who raise you, just because people are famous doesnt mean that they would become better parents!!!

i would want my own parents, much better than any celebrity couple!

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
If i were to be the child of a star it would have to be of someone i wasnt sexually attracted to now, so id have to say maybe Liv Tyler. Maybe even Karl Urban.

lil bitchiness
Al Pacino's daughter! cool

golden moon
brad's and jennifer's daughter

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
I couldnt be child of Brad and Jen, id have to go through life with a hot daddy.

golden moon
so is there a prob?
you will be hot too!

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
LOL big grin

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
i totally Agree.

matchbox
thank you, some one with some common sence!

Kella
I don't think its so stupid....

I would want Garth Brooks for my dad and my mom for my mom. My mom rocks! and I never really had a good dad till about 6 years ago when my mom met my step-dad. but still....Garth is a guy I would want to be my father.... He's so much fun.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.