mary-kate and ashley olsen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

little_megsy
hey,

i was wondering if anyone can help me with a forum just 4 mary-kate and ashley pref one that they interact on like there home page or something i have been looking everywhere so if u could help me that would b greatly appreciated

Thanks

Eliza

yerssot
try the correct section

moonwalker741
wrong forum, and frankly, i did not understand a single word you said

mods...
http://www.diamondimages.com/aliens/images/u%20haul.jpg

stick out tongue

Clovie
i think you found right place already.. erm

little_megsy
sorry if i have confused u but i mean a forum that is just related 2 them that they actually go on, for example like mandy morre has her own forum which is on her website does anyone no of where i could find one like that just 4 mary-kate and ashley

Clovie
oh.. never heard about anything like this no

the lost boys
i wouldn't bother with mary kate and ashley, there stuck up cows. and the suk. i wish they would drop of a cliff.....

little_megsy
its just a forum 4 that actress/actor, singer etc its norammly on there main website and it has on it forum and u talk 2 people who r interested in them oh and i dont care if u dont like them everyone has there own opinions

the lost boys
xept mine is the majority of peoples opinion. they have troll faces and their films, cloths and makeup are pathetic as well as their tv programes. there a waste of space

Clovie
oh.. shut up...couldn't you just be nicer to new member?

Exabyte
blink

Welcome to KMC smile

BadKitty
I see you have asked the same question in Q&A

closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.