Comic Book Brawl Average, Moderate and Supreme group first round fixtures!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alpha Centauri
We're gonna do it like one fight every three days to give everybody enough time to see the thread. Vote on it and what not. Which would require VenomFan to make them Sticky/Notes so they remain high. All participants were hand-written and placed in a hat, pulled out and selected at random. Anyway. Here we go! LET'S BRING AWN THA PAINNNNN!!!

AVERAGE FIRST ROUND BRACKETS:

Moon Knight Vs Wolverine (First Match)

Nick Fury Vs The Black Cat

The Black Panther Vs Captain America

Hawkeye Vs The Red Skull

Batman Vs The Punisher

Deadpool Vs Bane

Daredevil Vs Nightwing

Ra's Ah Ghul Vs The Joker

Bullseye Vs Morbius

Elektra Vs Sabretooth

Blade Vs Batgirl

MODERATE FIRST ROUND BRACKETS:

Strong Guy Vs Sleepwalker (Second Match)

Gambit Vs Warpath

Thunderbird Vs Power-Man

Nightcrawler Vs Hellboy

Iron-Fist Vs Scarlet Witch

Killer Croc Vs Archangel

Banshee Vs Metalhead

Mr.Fantastic Vs Invisible Woman

*SUPER BEING DONE BY MOSHTITAN*

*ULTRA BEING DONE BY MOSHTITAN*

SUPREME FIRST ROUND BRACKETS:

Hyperion Vs Darkseid (Fifth Match)

Superman Vs Apocalypse

The Silver Surfer Vs Onslaught

Wonder-Man Vs Thor

Dr.Strange Vs Dark Phoenix

Supreme Vs Gladiator

Adam Warlock Vs Thanos

I realise some of your favourite or some other worthy characters are missing but as it's the first tourney you'll have to bear with us smile.

We'll do it as said, one match every three days. First is first of Average, then after that is decided on majority vote after the 3 days we will move onto first match of Moderate group etc.

The tourney will start tomorrow!

-AC

Magee
cool cool

Some of them i would say are a bit unfair like SS vs Onslaught, i mean does silver surfer stand a chance? Actualy thats it realy, good match ups i cant wait for the results of the fights eek!

Alpha Centauri
I think Surfer can hold it. I'm a fair voter but I'll say this now, I will pull myself out of the voting coz I have created this. Whether Mosh decides to or not are his. I'll provide views on who I think wins etc. But they wont count.

Yeah I was surprised at some of those matches. Looking forward to em.

-AC

Joker1237
Cain vs Blade I have a feeling well be a great match when it comes up.
I shock who the Joker has to fight lol a fellow Bat villian

Arachnoidfreak
Great matches.

Wynndar
wow, there r some hard fights in this first round.....onslaught and SS, Reed and Sue Richards....Black Panther and Cap....wow...i will be mad no matter what the results

SnakeEyes
who is Moon Knight?

Arachnoidfreak
He's like Marvel's version of Batman

Alpha Centauri
Bumping.

This needs to be sticky coz people need to see the fixtures.

Can someone put me and Mosh in control of this thread and threads of the tourney so we can at least make sure it all keeps running?

-AC

Alpha Centauri
First match of the tourney is up so go get it going on!

BRING IT AWWWWWWN!!!!!!!!

-AC

moshtitan
Im on the second, make sure you go an vote.

Alpha Centauri
We can't keep doing it if it's not gonna get noticed.

-AC

moshtitan
NO!! WE MUST NOT GIVE UP!!

FOOM
I'm a huge fan of Iron Fist... but to put him in the moderate category, against Scarlet Witch no less, doesn't seem fair, does it?

Cap has beaten Black panther in a fair fight a couple of times already... It would be cool to see BP take an upset though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.