Star Wars Underwear

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

boag69
Going by the internationally approved definitions of underwear:-

Pingers: Briefs/Y's
Punders: Marquee style Underwear - for the larger underwearer
Biffs: Boxers
Surgeon Masks: G-Strings
Scuddy Undies: Solied Underwear
Commando: For those who wish to walk unhindered by the strict confines of underwear.
Emergency/Lucky Pants: Any of the above which are still held onto for emotional/functional reasons but after a long service are well past their sell by date but can be brought into use for emergency situations/job interviews.

What do you think George Lucas would assume his characters would wear?

Just to start us off I would go with Han - Lucky Pants, Leia - Surgeon, Jabba - Punders, Lando - Commando, Luke - Pingers, Maul - Boxers, Greedo, Scuddy, Chewie - Commando.

Your thoughts

Darth_Duffy
my thoughts are that this was posted in the wrong forum mate

Jedi Priestess
ditto

boag69
Well I feel it allows us to understand the character more if he know his undergarment of choice.

Maybe in a Galaxy Far Far Away they have no requirement for underwear.

Saying that in a New Hope Lucas didn't let Carrie Fisher wear a bra.

Do you reckon Darth wears a colostomy bag?

Baylin
Have you thought about seeing a therapist, a fixation on the underwear worn by make believe sci-fi characters cant be healthy - just my thoughts... stick out tongue

boag69
How rude.

Apologies, I am attempting to raise the bar on this thread, by introducing a thought provoking debate on Sith bowel/bladder requirements.

I mean has nobody ever given any thought to what happens if Vader needs a wiz?

Surely he wasn't THAT much damaged when he fell in the volcano? Maybe Obi-Wan lobbed off more than just his limbs..

Maybe part of the wonder of Vaders suit is that he never needs to again bother with such mundane tasks as going to the lavatory. I wonder if I could obtain such a suit?

Maybe thats one of the new Force powers in the new film - Force 'Flush'

Baylin
laughing out loud Do you need me to recommend a therapist?

darktim1
no comment

Jedi Priestess
this has to be without a doubt the dumbest thread opened. messed

ninjaturtle

I agree. Where's your therapist? Besides, this is the EU section. You should be posting about the underwear of people like the rogues, mara, etc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.